Xandy

ComboBoxEx SDL_Surface to hBitmap

I have a bunch of SDL_Surfaces loaded into memory.  I want to list them in a ComboBox.

Using this code, I can load images to the combobox from file but not from existing SDL_Surface memory

CODE ISN"T MEANT TO RUN

; Create combobox pic list example
    $aControl[$iControl_id][$eControl_data] = _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_Create($gui, $data_value, $data_x, $data_y, $data_w, $data_h, $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)

; Image List for ComboboxEx
    Local $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create($gTile_w, $gTile_h, 6)

; Fill hImage with SDL_Surfaces stored in memory: aNPC_surf[scale][type][way][frame]
    For $i = 0 To 1
        ; This works but only from file:
        ;_GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImage, $gFolder_graphics & $gaWorld_info[$player.iWorld_cur][$eWi_filename] & "Tiles\" & $i & ".bmp")
        ; I've broken up a sprite sheet and want to insert into combobox from memory
        ;_GUIImageList_Add($hImage, $aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i])
        _GUIImageList_Add($hImage, _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory($aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i]), True)
        ;_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory($aNPC_surf[1][1][1][$i])

; Add the index number to combobox item
        _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_AddString($aControl[$eNPC_iPic_type][$eControl_data], $i, $i, $i)
    Next
    ; Set hImage list to combobox control
    _GUICtrlComboBoxEx_SetImageList($aControl[$eNPC_iPic_type][$eControl_data], $hImage)

Anyone know if I can convert from SDL_Surface to hBitmap?  Maybe I'm doing something else wrong.

I've seen hBitmap converted to SDL_Surface but I don't really understand it yet: 

My full script can be found here:

Edited by Xandy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xandy
      NOTE: TOPIC HAS BEEN MERGED TO HERE: MapIt Quest

Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.  
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles. 
      MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you:      Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145   
      You can start with example world and tiles.
      Example world was made following these steps:
      Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array.  I removed a few of the map artifacts.  More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk.  This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties. F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0  
      In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles.  Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
      See video for how that was done:
      To use the example world:
      First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
      The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
    • By Xandy
      NOTE: TOPIC HAS BEEN MERGED TO HERE: MapIt Quest
      I am currently developing NPCs they cannot yet be added.  Items only exist in database.  Enemies only in sprite.
      This project has been on the shelf a couple years.  I decided to learn DLLStruct at the beginning of this project.  I'm not sure if using them was a good idea or not.  I'm open to converting them to pure array and Enum.
      Developing multiplayer system UDP clients / server.  I'm looking for some advice on how to setup the packets.
      I was thinking the best way was to convert packets to Hex and convert back at the destination.  That's probably the way I have it setup.  Anyhow they all talk to each other, clients and server.  Where the avatars appear on screens doesn't work.
      My Enums are used for data members of arrays.  I exclude the 'g' even though they are all Global.  I put the array names they describe in the Enum: ePlayer_x.  In some cases I abbreviate the array name; aWorld_info probably has: aWorld_info[eWi_layers]
      Most gaming things are done better with a nice engine: GameMaker, Unity, Unreal.
      My buddy made a time machine in BASIC.  I know you can make a better time machine in other languages, but there is something to be said for doing it in BASIC.
      Many things are ugly with this, just broken, or extraneous blocks of code I threw together for some one-off task.
      I put this here to see if it generates interest.  I'm happy to change this thing around.  I do many things in favor of speed, but I know some of it's crap.
      Package contains a Server and a Map Editor.  The Map Editor is meant to be able to add and edit:
      World Files, worlds have 2 layers. 
      0.txt background 1.txt forground. The files are formatted with a header: width, height, and the largest tile number.  The largest tile number is used to pad the world files.  So that the world files could be edited by hand.
      WorldN Tile X_Y.txt (a subset cord of tile to specify frame):  World Tile X_Y is stored in a separate file per layer so that the world layer files remain pretty.
      World Directory Structure: Example: World_1_Overworld.

In folder above we can notice only layer 1 has a Tile_X_Y file.  This is because atm only trees use the system and trees are foreground.
      Areas: areas are to subdivide worlds in effort to section the worlds and divide lists for: hotspots, NPCs, Items, and area properties such as: Out-of-Bounds: Destination and Repeat Tile, enemy encounters, etc..
      Areas have: Global Enum $eArea_x, $eArea_y, $eArea_w, $eArea_h, _                        ; Area World Bound Rect         $eArea_ob_tile, $eArea_ob_world, $eArea_ob_x, $eArea_ob_y, _     ; Out of Bounds Repeat Tile and World Destination if Out of Bounds         $eArea_hotspots, $eArea_items, $eArea_NPCs ; Total Hotspots per Area, Items and People Hotspots: hotspots are locations on the board that relocate the player
      Global Enum $eHotspot_x, $eHotspot_y, _; the spot in world that moves player $eHotspot_dest_world, $eHotspot_dest_x, $eHotspot_dest_y; the destination world and position Board: A rectangle of world tiles is pre-drawn on aBoard[layer_max] centered on player, you can change the size to consume less RAM but requires drawing world to board more often.

Animated Background: Before anything is drawn a moving BG image is drawn.  Creating beautiful water AI.  So if no tiles are drawn from world, BG water animation is shown.

Map Editor should be able to test all of the systems of the game: Player, Worlds, Areas, Hotspots, NPCs, Items, Shops, Battles, Netplay, etc..
      (Not all systems exist yet)

Download site: http://songersoft.com/programming/dw3_remake/dw3_remake_about.phtml
      It's going to say that the files might be malicious.  Probably b/c of the DLLs and I hosted an unmoderated forum from the site years ago were people posted malicious links.  Let me know if it's malicious!
      PS: I tried posting the source but I keep getting errors.  I think the source might be too large to post. 6308 lines.  Idk.
    • By Reher
      Hi
      so i ran into a Problem i didn't expect to get stuck on.
      It sounds simple (and probably is) but i can't seem to get it to work
      So i created a Combobox and filled it with some things from an array which worked fine.
      $combobox = GUICtrlCreateCombo($list[0], 160, 200, 265, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GuiCtrlSetData($list, "|" & _ArrayToString($list,Default,1),$list[2]) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 400, 0, "Arial") Now i want to change the style of the combobox from $CBS_DROPDOWN to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST via a checkbox.
      $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox1", 160, 96, 105, 25) Case $Checkbox1 If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Call ("Read_only") Else Call ("Edit") Endif Func Read_only() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST) EndFunc Func Edit() GUICtrlSetStyle ($Combobox1,something to change it to $CBS_DROPDOW) EndFunc I tried using $CBS_DROPDOWN and $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST but it simply does nothing.
      I also tried $ES_READONLY which kinda worked, it changed the combobox so i couldn't change the input via dropdown anymore but i could still type in it via keyboard (which i dont want).
      It's essential that its Editable but once the checkbox is checked the combobox becomes readonly so you can't type in it anymore but you can still choose between the items in the list. (It does not have to save your current input if you write something in it and then check the Checkbox it would be best if it would simpy jump back to the first item in the list)
      Im sure this is a simple thing but after long google search im tired of my stupidity can someone give me a push in the right direction?
    • By Xandy
      What's new section:
      Working on the Class section of the Character Sheet.
      Which is what makes multiclassing possible.

Changing the value of Class will load the stored value for XP.  Lvl will be updated to the XP tier.
      Hit points are then rolled for each level of all learned classes.  Hit dice are specific to each class and a Constitution modifier is added to each roll of hit die.

• By UEZ
      Here a little tool to display the histogram of an image (inspired by this thread):
      )

;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Histogram1.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_Both=y ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=CompanyName|UEZ Software Development ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductName|GDI+ Show Histogram ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductVersion|%AutoItVer% #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.9.8.0 ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Build|2015-07-10 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=UEZ Software Development #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033 ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=URL|http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147777 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters=--best --lzma #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=upx.exe --best --lzma "GDI+ Show Histogram_x64.exe" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) _GDIPlus_Startup() If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0x40010, "Error", "GDI+ Show Histogram can run on operating systems Vista or newer only!") Global $ghGDIPDll = $__g_hGDIPDll, $aRes Global Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Global Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) Global Enum $HistogramFormatARGB, $HistogramFormatPARGB, $HistogramFormatRGB, $HistogramFormatGray, _ ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534129(v=vs.85).aspx $HistogramFormatB, $HistogramFormatG, $HistogramFormatR, $HistogramFormatA Global $tStructChannel0 = DllStructCreate("uint channel0[256]") Global $pStructChannel0 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel0) Global $tStructChannel1 = DllStructCreate("uint channel1[256]") Global $pStructChannel1 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel1) Global $tStructChannel2 = DllStructCreate("uint channel2[256]") Global $pStructChannel2 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel2) Global $tStructChannel3 = DllStructCreate("uint channel3[256]") Global $pStructChannel3 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel3) Global $s, $sFile, $hImage, $bImgLoaded = False, $aLuminosity[257], $aCRGB[257] Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172, $iLineJoinBevel = 1, $frY = 0.299, $fgY = 0.587, $fbY = 0.114 Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Show Histogram v0.98 beta by UEZ build 2015-07-13", 468, 310, -1, -1, Default, Default) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) Global Const $sLabel_Titel_Txt = "GDI+ Show Histogram" Global Const $iPosX_Label = 20, $iPosY_Label = 12 Global Const $iLabel_Titel_Shadow = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel_Titel_Txt, $iPosX_Label, $iPosY_Label, 429, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 30, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 4) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xC0C0D8) Global Const $iLabel_Titel = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel_Titel_Txt, $iPosX_Label - 4, $iPosY_Label - 4, 429, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 30, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 4) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000C0) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, -2) Global Const $iPic_Histogram = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 20, 90, 255, 127, -1, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 14) Global Const $iPic_ColorGradient = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 20, 220, 255, 24, -1, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Global Const $iGroup = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Channel", 290, 84, 160, 164) Global Const $iRadio_L = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Luminosit&y (gray)", 300, 100, 110, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, $frY & "*R, " & $fgY & "*G, " & $fbY & "*B") GUICtrlSetState($iRadio_L, $GUI_CHECKED) Global Const $iRadio_C = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&cRGB", 300, 130, 60, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Combined average of RGB values") Global Const $iRadio_R = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Red", 300, 160, 60, 20) Global Const $iRadio_G = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Green", 300, 190, 60, 20) Global Const $iRadio_B = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Blue", 300, 220, 60, 20) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) Global Const $iButton_Save = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Save", 209, 265, 70, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click button to save all histogram images") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) Global Const $iButton_Load = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Load", 290, 265, 70, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click button to load an image") Global Const $iButton_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("E&xit", 390, 265, 60, 30) Global $sLabelCredit_Txt = "coded by UEZ'13" Global $aLabelCredit_Pos[StringLen($sLabelCredit_Txt)][4], $u, $iFS = 6.5, $iY = 280 For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_Pos) - 1 $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][0] = StringMid($sLabelCredit_Txt, $u + 1, 1) $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1] = 20 + $u * ($iFS - 0.25) $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][2] = $iY $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][3] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][0], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][2], $iFS, $iFS * 1.8) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, $iFS, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 2) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x006000) Next Global $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[300] For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - 1 $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$u] = $iY Next Global Const $fLimes = 2.2, $fStep = 0.1 Global $iPT = 0, $z = Int((UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - ($fLimes * $fStep * 100)) / 2) For $u = 0 To $fLimes Step $fStep $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$z] = $iY + Sin($iPT * 4) * 10 $z += 1 $iPT += 0.075 Next Global $ihGui_PreviewSize = 256, $iBGColor = 0xF0F0F0 Global $hGui_Preview = GUICreate("", $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize + 58, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP + $WS_BORDER, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $hGUI) Global $iPic_Preview = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize) Global $idLabel_Info = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize * 2, 58) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8.5, 400, 0, "Arial", 5) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $iBGColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x333333) Global Const $hTexture_Checkerboard = _GDIPlus_CreateCheckerboardTexture(8, 0xFFFBFBFB, 0xFFFFFFFF) Global $hHBmp_L = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("L", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_C = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("C", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_R = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("R", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_G = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("G", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_B = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("B", 256, 24) Global Const $hHBmp_HL = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(256, 127) Global Const $hCtxt_HL = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HL) Global Const $hHBmp_HC = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HC = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HC) Global Const $hHBmp_HR = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HR = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HR) Global Const $hHBmp_HG = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HG = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HG) Global Const $hHBmp_HB = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HB = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HB) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HL, 0xFFFFFFFF) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_L) Global $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HL) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $hGui_Preview) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ControlFocus($hGUI, "", $iButton_Load) Global $hPen_H = _GDIPlus_PenCreate() $s = "L" Global $iDummyL = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyC = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyR = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyG = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyB = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Global $iHistogramFormat, $hHBmp_Preview, $aPosCtrl, $aPosWin, $aMouseInfo, $aPos_hWnd, $imp, $iVal, $iMpos_oldx, $iMpos_oldy, $sType, $iPaletteType, $iPixelFormat Global $fAverage_L, $fAverage_cRGB, $iAverage_R, $iAverage_B, $iAverage_G, $o = 0 Global $bShow = False, $bHide = False, $bIsAlpha = False, $bIsGray = False Global Const $iEntries = 256 Global Const $tagCOLORPALETTE = "uint Flags;" & _ ; Palette flags "uint Count;" & _ ; Number of color entries "uint ARGB[" & $iEntries & "];" ; Palette color AdlibRegister("AnimateLabel", 60) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $iButton_Exit AdlibUnRegister("AnimateLabel") GUIDelete($hGui_Preview) GUIDelete($hGUI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_L) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_C) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_L) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_R) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_G) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_B) If $hHBmp_Preview Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_Preview) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_H) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Checkerboard) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HL) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HC) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HR) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HG) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HB) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HL) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HC) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HR) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HG) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HB) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() $tStructChannel0 = 0 $tStructChannel1 = 0 $tStructChannel2 = 0 $tStructChannel3 = 0 Exit Case $iRadio_L, $iDummyL If $s <> "L" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_L) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HL) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "L" EndIf Case $iRadio_C, $iDummyC If $s <> "C" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_C) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HC) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "C" EndIf Case $iRadio_R, $iDummyR If $s <> "R" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_R) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HR) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "R" EndIf Case $iRadio_G, $iDummyG If $s <> "G" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_G) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HG) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "G" EndIf Case $iRadio_B, $iDummyB If $s <> "B" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_B) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HB) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "B" EndIf Case $iButton_Load $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif)", 3) If @error Then ContinueCase If $bImgLoaded Then _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) If @error Then MsgBox(0x40010, "Error", "Unable to load image", 30) ContinueCase EndIf GUICtrlSetState($iButton_Save, $GUI_ENABLE) $aRes = _GDIPlus_ImageGetFlags($hImage) If BitAND($aRes[0], $GDIP_IMAGEFLAGS_HASALPHA) Then $bIsAlpha = True Else $bIsAlpha = False EndIf If BitAND($aRes[0], $GDIP_IMAGEFLAGS_COLORSPACE_GRAY) Then $bIsGray = True Else $bIsGray = False EndIf $hHBmp_Preview = _GetImage($sFile, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $iBGColor) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Preview, $hHBmp_Preview, 1) If Not $bIsAlpha Then $pStructChannel3 = 0 $iHistogramFormat = $HistogramFormatRGB Else $pStructChannel3 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel3) $iHistogramFormat = $HistogramFormatARGB EndIf _GDIPlus_BitmapGetHistogram($hImage, $iHistogramFormat, _GDIPlus_BitmapGetHistogramSize($iHistogramFormat), $pStructChannel0, $pStructChannel1, $pStructChannel2, $pStructChannel3) _GDIPlus_CreateHistogram() $bImgLoaded = True If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_L), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyL) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_C), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyC) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_R), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyR) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_G), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyG) Else $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyB) EndIf Case $iButton_Save If $sFile = "" Then ContinueLoop $sType = "png" $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HL, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Luminosity." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HC, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_cRGB." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HR, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Red." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HG, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Green." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HB, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Blue." & $sType) If $o = 5 Then MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Information", "Images properly saved to " & StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\\.*", "$1"), 30, $hGUI) Else MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "One or more images could not saved to " & StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\\.*", "$1") & ".", 30, $hGUI) EndIf EndSwitch If WinActive($hGUI) Then $aMouseInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($hGUI) Switch $aMouseInfo[4] Case $iPic_Histogram If $bImgLoaded Then $aPos_hWnd = WinGetPos($hGUI) $imp = Max(1, Min(256, -19 + $aMouseInfo[0])) Switch $s Case "L" $iVal = $aLuminosity[$imp] Case "C" $iVal = $aCRGB[$imp] Case "R" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $imp) Case "G" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $imp) Case "B" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $imp) EndSwitch If $iMpos_oldx <> $aMouseInfo[0] Or $iMpos_oldy <> $aMouseInfo[1] Then ToolTip("Index: " & $imp & ", Value: " & Round($iVal, 0) & ", Average: " & Round($fAverage_L, 2), $aPos_hWnd[0] + $aMouseInfo[0] - 60, $aMouseInfo[1] + $aPos_hWnd[1] - 20) $iMpos_oldx = $aMouseInfo[0] $iMpos_oldy = $aMouseInfo[1] EndIf ShowPreview($iPic_Histogram) $bShow = True $bHide = False EndIf Case Else If Not $bHide Then GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $hGui_Preview) $bHide = True ToolTip("") EndIf $bShow = False EndSwitch EndIf WEnd Func AnimateLabel() Local Static $v = Int((UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - ($fLimes * $fStep * 100)) / 2) Local $u For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_Pos) - 1 GUICtrlSetPos($aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][3], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1], $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$v - $u]) Next If $v - $u < 0 Then $v = UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - 1 $v -= 1 EndFunc ;==>AnimateLabel Func Min($a, $b) If $a < $b Then Return $a Return $b EndFunc ;==>Min Func Max($a, $b) If $a > $b Then Return $a Return $b EndFunc ;==>Max Func ShowPreview($iCtrl) $aPosWin = WinGetPos($hGUI) $aPosCtrl = ControlGetPos($hGUI, "", $iCtrl) Local $iNewX, $iNewX1 = $aPosWin[0] - $ihGui_PreviewSize + 10, $iNewX2 = $aPosWin[0] + $aPosWin[2] - 10 $iNewX = $iNewX1 If $iNewX1 < $aFullScreen[0] Then $iNewX = $iNewX2 EndIf WinMove($hGui_Preview, "", $iNewX, $aPosWin[1] + 50) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hGui_Preview) EndFunc ;==>ShowPreview Func _GetImage($sFile, $iWH, $iBkClr = 0xFFFFFF, $bCheckerboard_Bg = True) Local $hBmp1, $hBitmap, $hGraphic, $hImage, $iW, $iH, $aGS, $hBmp2, $aFTS $aFTS = FileGetTime($sFile) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $hBmp1 = _WinAPI_CreateBitmap($iWH, $iWH, 1, 32) $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBmp1) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp1) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) GUICtrlSetData($idLabel_Info, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, ".*\\(.*)", "$1") & @LF & Round(FileGetSize($sFile) / 1024, 0) & " kb (" & $iW & " x " & $iH & ")" & @LF & $aFTS[0] & "/" & $aFTS[1] & "/" & $aFTS[2] & " " & $aFTS[3] & ":" & $aFTS[4] & ":" & $aFTS[5] & @LF & "Alpha: " & $bIsAlpha & ", Gray: " & $bIsGray) $aGS = _GetScale($iW, $iH, $iWH) Switch $bCheckerboard_Bg Case True ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWH, $iWH, $hTexture_Checkerboard) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, BitOR(0xFF000000, $iBkClr)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, $aGS[0], $aGS[1], $aGS[2], $aGS[3], $hTexture_Checkerboard) Case False _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, BitOR(0xFF000000, $iBkClr)) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphic, $hImage, $aGS[0], $aGS[1], $aGS[2], $aGS[3]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) $hBmp2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) Return $hBmp2 EndFunc ;==>_GetImage Func _GetScale($iW, $iH, $iWH) Local $aRet[4] If $iW <= $iWH And $iH <= $iWH Then $aRet[2] = $iW $aRet[3] = $iH $aRet[0] = ($iWH - $aRet[2]) / 2 $aRet[1] = ($iWH - $aRet[3]) / 2 ElseIf $iW > $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iWH $aRet[3] = $iH / ($iW / $iWH) $aRet[0] = 0 $aRet[1] = ($iWH - $aRet[3]) / 2 ElseIf $iW < $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iW / ($iH / $iWH) $aRet[3] = $iWH $aRet[0] = ($iWH - $aRet[2]) / 2 $aRet[1] = 0 ElseIf $iW = $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iWH $aRet[3] = $iWH $aRet[0] = 0 $aRet[1] = 0 EndIf Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_GetScale Func _hBmpToPicControl($iCID, ByRef $hBmp, $iFlag = 0) Local $hOldBmp $hOldBmp = GUICtrlSendMsg($iCID, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hBmp) If $hOldBmp Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hOldBmp) If $iFlag Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp) EndFunc ;==>_hBmpToPicControl Func _GDIPlus_CreateHistogram($sRounding = "Ceiling") Local $iMaxL, $iMaxC, $iMaxR, $iMaxG, $iMaxB, $a, $r, $g, $b, $yR, $yG, $yB, $iRedAv, $iGreenAv, $iBlueAv For $i = 1 + $bIsAlpha To 256 If $bIsAlpha Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Alpha: " & DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) & @CRLF) $r = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) $yR = $r * $frY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1 , "channel1", $i) > $iMaxR Then $iMaxR = $r $g = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) $yG = $g * $fgY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2 , "channel2", $i) > $iMaxG Then $iMaxG = $g $b = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3, "channel3", $i) $yB = $b * $fbY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3 , "channel3", $i) > $iMaxB Then $iMaxB = $b $fAverage_cRGB += $r + $g + $b $fAverage_L += $yR + $yG + $yB Else $r = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) $yR = $r * $frY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0 , "channel0", $i) > $iMaxR Then $iMaxR = $r $g = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) $yG = $g * $fgY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1 , "channel1", $i) > $iMaxG Then $iMaxG = $g $b = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) $yB = $b * $fbY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2 , "channel2", $i) > $iMaxB Then $iMaxB = $b EndIf $fAverage_cRGB += $r + $g + $b $fAverage_L += $yR + $yG + $yB $aLuminosity[$i] = $yR + $yG + $yB If $aLuminosity[$i] > $iMaxL Then $iMaxL = $aLuminosity[$i] $aCRGB[$i] = ($r + $g + $b) / 3 If $aCRGB[$i] > $iMaxC Then $iMaxC = $aCRGB[$i] Next $fAverage_cRGB /= 256 * 3 $fAverage_L /= 256 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HL, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HC, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HR, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HG, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HB, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local $iDL = 1, $iDC = 1, $iDR = 1, $iDG = 1, $iDB = 1 Local $sRoundings = "Round,Ceiling,Floor," If Not StringInStr($sRoundings, $sRounding) Then $sRounding = "Ceiling" If $iMaxL > 128 Then ;~ $iDL = Ceiling($iMaxL / 128) $iDL = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxL / 128 & ")") Else $iDL = 1 / (128 / $iMaxL) EndIf If $iMaxC > 128 Then ;~ $iDC = Ceiling($iMaxC / 128) $iDC = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxC / 128 & ")") Else $iDC = 1 / (128 / $iMaxC) EndIf If $iMaxR > 128 Then ;~ $iDR = Ceiling($iMaxR / 128) $iDR = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxR / 128 & ")") Else $iDR = 1 / (128 / $iMaxR) EndIf If $iMaxG > 128 Then ;~ $iDG = Ceiling($iMaxG / 128) $iDG = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxG / 128 & ")") Else $iDG = 1 / (128 / $iMaxG) EndIf If $iMaxB > 128 Then ;~ $iDB = Ceiling($iMaxB / 128) $iDB = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxB / 128 & ")") Else $iDB = 1 / (128 / $iMaxB) EndIf For $i = 1 To 256 _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HL, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int($aLuminosity[$i] / $iDL)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HC, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int($aCRGB[$i] / $iDC)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFFB00000) If $bIsAlpha Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HR, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) / $iDR)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF00B000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HG, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) / $iDG)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF0000B0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HB, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3, "channel3", $i) / $iDB)), $hPen_H) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HR, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) / $iDR)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF00B000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HG, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) / $iDG)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF0000B0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HB, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) / $iDB)), $hPen_H) EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_CreateHistogram Func _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient($sColorChannel, $iW, $iH, $bHBitmap = True) Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hCtxt = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCtxt, 2) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate() _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($hPen, $iLineJoinBevel) Local $i, $c For $i = 0 To $iW $c = Hex($i, 2) Switch $sColorChannel Case "L" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & $c & $c) Case "C" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & $c & $c) Case "R" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & "0000") Case "G" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF00" & $c & "00") Case "B" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF0000" & $c) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt, $i, 0, $i, $iH, $hPen) Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) If $bHBitmap Then Local $hHBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) Return $hHBmp EndIf Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient Func _GDIPlus_CreateCheckerboardTexture($iSquareSize = 80, $iCol1 = 0xFFECECEC, $iCol2 = 0xFFDFDFDF) Local $hPatternBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(2 * $iSquareSize, 2 * $iSquareSize) Local $hCtxt = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hPatternBitmap) Local $hBrush0 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iCol1) Local $hBrush1 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iCol2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, 0, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, $iSquareSize, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush0) Local $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hPatternBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hPatternBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBrush0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBrush1) Return $hTexture EndFunc ;==>_CreatePatternTexture  
      GdipBitmapGetHistogram(), GdipBitmapGetHistogramSize() and 2 more GDI+ functions requires GDI+ v1.1 which means this will only run on Vista or higher operating systems.
      I hope the values are correct especially the value for luminosity.
      Br,
      UEZ