just you  write the text that contains Unicode in the first input
and the script automatically reflect the code in the second input
 you can copy the text to the clipboard
or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
I'm a blind man and I do not see
Thank you for your understanding
Greetings to all of youCmdUtM.au3

Sorry to put it boldly, but I don't see the purpose and possible use of your code.

Edited by jchd

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

I think it is junk code :|

#cs
    This script was designed by Nacer Baaziz from Algeria
    With this script you can print Unicode text in the CMD screen
    the script is  easy to use
    just you  write the text that contains Unicode in the first input
    and the script automatically reflect the code in the second input
    you can copy the text to the clipboard
    or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
    I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
    I'm a blind man and I do not see
    Thank you for your understanding
    You can contact me by e-mail below
    nacerStile@gmail.com
#ce
#RequireAdmin
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=unicode cmd text maker
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=CMD Unicode Text Maker
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright= ©2018, by nacer baaziz
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <Clipboard.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiEdit.au3>
### the window ###
Local $GUI = GUICreate("cmd Unicode text maker")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("&original text", 0, 10, 100, 25)
Local $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 110, 10, 200, 25)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("&Unicode text", 0, 50, 100, 25)
Local $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 110, 50, 200, 25)
_GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, True)
Local $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&test", 0, 100, 50, 25)
Local $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&copy", 60, 100, 50, 25)
Local $BT3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Close", 120, 100, 50, 25)
###
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)
### the loop ###
While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_event_close, $BT3
            Exit
        Case $Input1
            Local $Run = Run(@ComSpec & " /c cls & @echo off & echo " & GUICtrlRead($Input1), @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD))
            Local $Text = ""
            While 1
                $Text = StdoutRead($Run)
                If @error Then ExitLoop
                GUICtrlSetData($Input2, $Text)
            WEnd
        Case $BT1
            If Not (GUICtrlRead($Input2) = "") Then
                Local $temp = _TempFile(@TempDir & "\", Default, ".cmd")
                FileWrite($temp, "cls" & @CRLF & "@echo off" & @CRLF & "title Unicode Test" & @CRLF & "echo " & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & @CRLF & "pause" & @CRLF & "exit")
                Run($temp)
                FileDelete($temp)
            EndIf
        Case $BT2
            If Not (GUICtrlRead($Input2) = "") Then
                _ClipBoard_SetData(GUICtrlRead($Input2))
                If Not @error Then
                    MsgBox(64, "result", "the unicode text was added to the ClipBoard", "", $GUI)
                Else
                    MsgBox(16, "result", "the unicode text can't be  added to the ClipBoard", "", $GUI)
                EndIf
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
WEnd
###

@VIP With some of your entries on this forum I really don't think you have room to call anything anyone else posts "junk". If this Example is not something you find value in, keep scrolling.

@nacerbaaziz as jcdh points out above, perhaps you can add some context as to where/when you would see a use for this snippet. It may be something unique to your circumstances.

7 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@VIP With some of your entries on this forum I really don't think you have room to call anything anyone else posts "junk". If this Example is not something you find value in, keep scrolling.

@VIP,

It is sad to see you are repeating some of the behavior we have had a quit elaborate "talk" on and I am pretty sure I have also told you the consequences of not sticking to those borders I gave ...  Did you forget?

Jos

Thank you to all for your beautiful responses.
I repeat my apologies for the appearance of the window if it isn't in the proper form
I apologize if i commit an unintended violation.
I am Always in service
:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nooneclose
      Good morning, all. I am having a very hard time figuring out why my code "breaks" every second (and every time after) iteration in the loop. 
      I am trying to automate the process of filling out a form for work. I need to find and send data to seven fields and get data from one field. 
      Here are a couple of pictures of the fields I am interacting with. The fields are on the same forum/page. (the green boxed ones)

Here is my code so far. 

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program ; Special UDFs for UIA automation #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ;******************************************************************************* ; Format and send the vaild E-mail's contents ;******************************************************************************* Func SendEmailData() ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Send E-mail Data to it's proper fields" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) ;=============================================================================== ; Store the Elements ;=============================================================================== ; Description _UIA_setVar("oDescription","Title:=Description:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Long Description OK Button _UIA_setVar("oLongButton","Title:=Long Description;controltype:=UIA_ImageControlTypeId;class:=") _UIA_setVar("oLongOk","Title:=OK;controltype:=UIA_ButtonControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Order Number _UIA_setVar("oWorkOrderNum","Title:=Work Order:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Location _UIA_setVar("oLocation","Title:=Location:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Work Type _UIA_setVar("oWorkType","Title:=Work Type:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Date _UIA_setVar("oDate","Title:=Reported Date:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Person _UIA_setVar("oCustomer","Title:=Reported By:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Email _UIA_setVar("oEmail","Title:=Reported By Email:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ; Reported By Phone _UIA_setVar("oPhone","Title:=Reported By Phone:;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") Local $WorkType = "CM" ; Send the stored data to the proper field Local $stringSplitter = ", " Local $conCateStrings = $eDescription & $stringSplitter & $eComments Local $ComStringLen = StringLen($eComments) Local $TrimedDesc = StringTrimLeft($eDescription, 1) ;=============================================================================== ; Check to see if the Description and the Long Description can be concatenated If StringLen($conCateStrings) <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $conCateStrings) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") ; Wipes the long description so no duplication happens $eComments = "" ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen <= 100 Then Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eComments) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Long Description in place of the Description and Send the rest of it to the Long Description field ElseIf $TrimedDesc = "Other" AND $ComStringLen >= 100 Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(500) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the Description and some of the Long Description ElseIf StringLen($eDescription) <= 80 AND $eComments <> "" Then SplitLongDesc() ; Description gets the first 100 Characters $eDescription = $FirstLine ; Long Description gets the rest $eComments = StringMid($sNewString, 101) Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the original Description Else Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDescription","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDescription","click") Sleep(500) _UIA_action("oDescription", "setvalue", $eDescription) _UIA_action("oDescription","highlight") Sleep(2000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the long description button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongButton","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongButton","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "highlight") _UIA_action("oLongButton", "click") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; Send the long description Sleep(1000) if StringLen($eComments) >= 250 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(10000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) >= 150 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(6000) ElseIf StringLen($eComments) <= 10 Then Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(1500) Else Sleep(500) Send($eComments) Sleep(4000) EndIf ;=============================================================================== ; Click the ok button Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLongOk","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLongOk","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLongOk", "click") _UIA_action("oLongOk", "highlight") Sleep(2000) ;=============================================================================== ; The work order number _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkOrderNum","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum", "getvalue", $WoNum) _UIA_action("oWorkOrderNum","highlight") ;MsgBox("", "Work order number", $WoNum[2]) ;=============================================================================== ; The Location field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oLocation","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oLocation", "setvalue", $eLocation) _UIA_action("oLocation","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Work Type field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oWorkType","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oWorkType", "setvalue", $WorkType) _UIA_action("oWorkType","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Reported By Date Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oDate","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oDate", "setvalue", $eSentOn) _UIA_action("oDate","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by field Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oCustomer","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oCustomer", "setvalue", $eReportedBy) _UIA_action("oCustomer","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by E-mail Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oEmail","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oEmail", "setvalue", $eSenderAddress) _UIA_action("oEmail","highlight") ;=============================================================================== ; The Requested by Phone Sleep(2000) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") Sleep(300) _UIA_Action("oPhone","setfocus") Sleep(300) _UIA_action("oPhone", "setvalue", $eRoomPhone) _UIA_action("oPhone","highlight") MouseClick("left", 1843, 437, 2) Sleep(1500) Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Send("{UP}") Sleep(1000) MouseClick("left", 591, 279, 2) Sleep(3000) $lCount += 1 ConsoleWrite("Action 16: Finished" & " at line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & @CRLF) Sleep(2000) EndFunc  
      That is not all the code but that is the function that keeps "breaking" and by "breaking" I mean the program acts like it doesn't know where the description field is after the first iteration.
      My code will just click somewhere in the far top left corner and somehow shrink the browser in the process of finding the description field.  

The code works perfectly the first iteration but after that, it "breaks" (doesn't know where to click/send data to). 
      As always any help is greatly appreciated. 

NOTE: By the time 'Action 16' runs Chrome has already been opened and has navigated to the proper webpage.  I am trying to loop 'Action 16' multiple times. I do not leave that webpage while looping. 
    • By nooneclose
      Good morning, I am having a hard time figuring out how to read or get the valve (628850) from the red squared box in the picture below. 

Here is what I have tried so far. (see code below. Also, I'm very sorry my code is sloppy.)

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;Allows for the combining of UDFs by disabling error messages. (I get error messages for "problems" that dont actually exsist) #include <AD.au3> ;Allows Active Directory functions #include <Array.au3> ;Allows special Array functions #include <Constants.au3> ;Allows constants to be used #include <Date.au3> ;Allows Date and Time functions #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> ;Allows Date and Time constant functions #include "DTC.au3" ;Allows Custom Date and Time functions #include <IE.au3> ;Allows Internet Explorer functions #include <Misc.au3> ;Allows the "is pressed" function to be used #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Allows Message box function to be used #include <OutlookEX.au3> ;Allows the Outlook functions #include <String.au3> ;Allows special string functions #include <StringConstants.au3> ;Allows String constant functions #include <Timers.au3> ;Allows timer functions ;#RequireAdmin ;Requests admin privliges before starting program #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <debug.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include "UIAWrappers.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N ;Should be used for stuff like tagpoint having right struct etc. when running on a 64 bits os ; Sets the script to accept coordinates off the program window and not the screen AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0) ; Defines the time it takes to send text to the software/program AutoItSetOption('SendKeyDelay', 10) ;******************************************************************************* ; Close the script if "End" is pressed ;******************************************************************************* Local $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error","MyErrFunc") HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate") Func Terminate() MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "DEATH", "AI Stoped!", 5) Exit EndFunc ;******************************************************************************* ; Script has started ;******************************************************************************* Sleep(2000) MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_AI", "AI Started!", 5) Sleep(1500) ;******************************************************************************* ; Main functions of the program ;******************************************************************************* test() ;=============================================================================== ; Function Definitions ;=============================================================================== Func test() MsgBox("", "TESTing", "Timer Started") Sleep(15000) MsgBox("", "TESTing", "timer Finished") ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_WidgetWin_1") ;Work Order Tracking - Google Chrome _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_DocumentControlTypeId;class:=Chrome_RenderWidgetHostHWND") ;Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=  Work Order Tracking;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;  Work Order Tracking _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=main form;controltype:=UIA_GroupControlTypeId;class:=") ;main form _UIA_setVar("oP5","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP6","Title:=View Work Details;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;View Work Details _UIA_setVar("oP7","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP8","Title:=Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ;Location: Location description Long Description Include Children? Include Children: unchecked Include Ancestors? Include Ancestors: unchecked Include History? Include History: unchecked Work Scope Minimize Work Scope Section Minimize Work Scope Section Work Scope Work Close Filter CTRL+Z Close Filter CTRL+Z Filter Filter Table Filter Table Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] Next Row [CTRL+Down Arrow] 1 - 4 of 4 Download Hide Table: Work Hide Table: Work Work Work Table Button Group _UIA_setVar("oP9","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP10","Title:=Work;controltype:=UIA_TableControlTypeId;class:=") ;Work _UIA_setVar("oP11","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_CustomControlTypeId;class:=") ; _UIA_setVar("oP12","Title:=Record Detail Menu;controltype:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId;class:=") ;Record Detail Menu ; Clicks on the main record field _UIA_setVar("oUIElement","Title:=Record ;controltype:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;class:=") ;ControlType:=UIA_EditControlTypeId;classname:=") ; Trying to click on / get value from the 3rd from top record field (this is me trying to use the id to access the record box) Local $otest =_UIA_getObjectByFindAll("Record.mainwindow", "id:=ma9038468_tdrow_[C\:1]_txt-tb[R\:3].;ControlType:=UIA_DataItemControlTypeId", $treescope_subtree) ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP5","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP5","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP6","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP6","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP7","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP7","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP8","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP8","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP9","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP9","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP10","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP10","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP11","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP11","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP12","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP12","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","highlight") _UIA_Action("oUIElement","setfocus") _UIA_action("oUIElement","click") Sleep(2500) _UIA_action($otest,"highlight") _UIA_Action($otest,"setfocus") _UIA_action($otest,"click") MsgBox("", "End of program", "death") EndFunc I'm using $otest to try and click on the box, through the id that chrome gives it, with the UIA functions. I am kind of completely new to the UIA UDF but I do find it capable of doing a lot of cool things.   
      as always any help would be greatly appreciated. I know how hard you people hard. Thank you for taking the time to help us. 
    • By Valnurat
      I have this code and I want to control the size of the picture that is being showing on the GUI not matter how big the source of the picture is.
      To draw the picture you just add the x and y position, but I would like a end position too.
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <AD.au3> Global $sUsername = 'shortname' Example() Func Example() _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ Local Const $iWidth = 300, $iHeight = 300, $iBgColor = 0xFFE8FF ;$iBgColor format RRGGBB Local $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Example (" & @ScriptName & ")", $iWidth, $iHeight) ;create a test GUI GUISetBkColor($iBgColor, $hGUI) ;set GUI background color GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) ;create a graphics object from a window handle Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_ADO_USERIMAGE($sUsername)) ;load binary saved GIF image and convert it to GDI+ bitmap format if Not @error Then Local $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) MsgBox(0, $iW, $iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap, 15, 20) ;display image in GUI EndIf Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ;cleanup GDI+ resources _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example Func _ADO_USERIMAGE($sUsename) _AD_Open() Local $oADO_USERIMAGE = _AD_GetObjectAttribute($sUseName, 'thumbnailPhoto') If @error Then Exit _AD_Close() Return $oADO_USERIMAGE EndFunc  
    • By junichironakashima
      Im creating a code that will work in this sequence:
      1. Copy the text (question) in one atea of the screen
      2. Catch the 2 strings (number)
      3. Multiply the 2 strings ( $1*$2)
      4. Click the next area to put the answer
      5. Paste the answer

This is my code

MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 479, 802, 3, 1) ;Clicking all of the text
      Send("^c") 
      $x = StringRegExpReplace(ClipGet(), 'What is (\d*) x (\d*) \?$', "$1*$2")
      MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 480, 844, 1, 1)
      ClipPut($x)
      Send("^v")

However the output is this
      $1*$2

How can I make it solve itself? Because I tried this code:
      MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 479, 802, 3, 1) ;Clicking all of the text
      Send("^c")
      MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 480, 844, 1, 1) $x = Execute(StringRegExpReplace(ClipGet(), 'What is (\d*) x (\d*) \?$', "$1*$2"))
      ClipPut($x)
      Send("^v")
      Output is just blank text

• By junichironakashima
      I have a windows 10 pc and Im trying to create an automatic solving in calculator with a simple worded question (example: What is 45 x 53 ?). thou I cant make the select...Case...EndSelect statement work, here is my code
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> HotKeySet("{F4}", "ExitProg") Func ExitProg() Exit 0 EndFunc MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 417, 659, 2, 1) Send("^c") Func valData() $Chek = "What " If ClipGet() == $Chek Then Check() Else Do MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 417, 659, 2, 3) Send("^c") Sleep(500) Until ClipGet() == $Chek EndIf EndFunc Func Check() $Chek2 = "?" c1() c2() c3() c4() c5() c6() c7() Select Case c1() = $Chek2 ;two MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 474, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c2() = $Chek2 ;three MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 482, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c3() = $Chek2 ;four MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 487, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c4() = $Chek2 ;five MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 495, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c5() = $Chek2 ;six MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 495, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c6() = $Chek2 ;seven MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 509, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case c7() = $Chek2 ;eight MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 453, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("^v") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 509, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") Sleep(150) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1347, 197, 1, 1) Send("*") Send("^v") Send("{NUMPADENTER}") Case Else Exit EndSelect EndFunc Func c1() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 485, 643, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c2() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 493, 644, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c3() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 498, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c4() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 508, 647, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c5() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 514, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c6() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 523, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc Func c7() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 530, 645, 2, 1) Send("^c") EndFunc valData() MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 1349, 196, 1, 1) ;clicking the answer in calc Send("^c") Send("{DEL}") MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 499, 706, 1, 1) Send("^v") Exit