you can copy the text to the clipboard
or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
I'm a blind man and I do not see
Thank you for your understanding
Greetings to all of youCmdUtM.au3

jchd
Posted (edited)

Sorry to put it boldly, but I don't see the purpose and possible use of your code.

Edited by jchd
  • Thanks 1

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

VIP

I think it is junk code :|

#cs
    This script was designed by Nacer Baaziz from Algeria
    With this script you can print Unicode text in the CMD screen
    the script is  easy to use
    just you  write the text that contains Unicode in the first input
    and the script automatically reflect the code in the second input
    you can copy the text to the clipboard
    or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
    I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
    I'm a blind man and I do not see
    Thank you for your understanding
    You can contact me by e-mail below
    nacerStile@gmail.com
#ce
#RequireAdmin
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=unicode cmd text maker
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=CMD Unicode Text Maker
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.0
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright= ©2018, by nacer baaziz
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <file.au3>
#include <Clipboard.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiEdit.au3>
### the window ###
Local $GUI = GUICreate("cmd Unicode text maker")
GUICtrlCreateLabel("&original text", 0, 10, 100, 25)
Local $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 110, 10, 200, 25)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("&Unicode text", 0, 50, 100, 25)
Local $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 110, 50, 200, 25)
_GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, True)
Local $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&test", 0, 100, 50, 25)
Local $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&copy", 60, 100, 50, 25)
Local $BT3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Close", 120, 100, 50, 25)
###
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)
### the loop ###
While 1
    Switch GUIGetMsg()
        Case $GUI_event_close, $BT3
            Exit
        Case $Input1
            Local $Run = Run(@ComSpec & " /c cls & @echo off & echo " & GUICtrlRead($Input1), @SystemDir, @SW_HIDE, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD))
            Local $Text = ""
            While 1
                $Text = StdoutRead($Run)
                If @error Then ExitLoop
                GUICtrlSetData($Input2, $Text)
            WEnd
        Case $BT1
            If Not (GUICtrlRead($Input2) = "") Then
                Local $temp = _TempFile(@TempDir & "\", Default, ".cmd")
                FileWrite($temp, "cls" & @CRLF & "@echo off" & @CRLF & "title Unicode Test" & @CRLF & "echo " & GUICtrlRead($Input2) & @CRLF & "pause" & @CRLF & "exit")
                Run($temp)
                FileDelete($temp)
            EndIf
        Case $BT2
            If Not (GUICtrlRead($Input2) = "") Then
                _ClipBoard_SetData(GUICtrlRead($Input2))
                If Not @error Then
                    MsgBox(64, "result", "the unicode text was added to the ClipBoard", "", $GUI)
                Else
                    MsgBox(16, "result", "the unicode text can't be  added to the ClipBoard", "", $GUI)
                EndIf
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
WEnd
###

• Like 1

Regards,

JLogan3o13

@VIP With some of your entries on this forum I really don't think you have room to call anything anyone else posts "junk". If this Example is not something you find value in, keep scrolling.

@nacerbaaziz as jcdh points out above, perhaps you can add some context as to where/when you would see a use for this snippet. It may be something unique to your circumstances.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Jos
7 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@VIP With some of your entries on this forum I really don't think you have room to call anything anyone else posts "junk". If this Example is not something you find value in, keep scrolling.

@VIP,

It is sad to see you are repeating some of the behavior we have had a quit elaborate "talk" on and I am pretty sure I have also told you the consequences of not sticking to those borders I gave ...  Did you forget?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

VIP

I'm sorry about that. I will continue scrolling.

Regards,

nacerbaaziz

Thank you to all for your beautiful responses.
I repeat my apologies for the appearance of the window if it isn't in the proper form
I apologize if i commit an unintended violation.
I am Always in service
:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc  
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      Hello,
      Is there any way to check for validity of a pointer to a DllStruct ?
      In the above code, a DllStruct is created from an invalid pointer. How to prevent from doing this ?
      local $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i") DllStructSetData($tStruct, "i", 123) local $pStruct = DllStructGetPtr($tStruct) $tStruct = 0 ; destroy DllStruct ==> $pStruct becomes invalid ; how to check here for validity of $pStruct and prevent from doing the following ? $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i", $pStruct) ; create DllStruct from invalid pointer... MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, @error) ; displays '0' : invalid pointer is not detected by DllStructCreate() MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, IsDllStruct($tStruct)) ; displays '1' : tStruct is assumed as a valid DllStruct object, which is not Thanks for help
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup:

• yasha
      By yasha
      i want am trying to select a nimber to run a program and then select where to save the excel result at before hand
      the problem is that it does not save in the folder i want but the folder before any solutions
      #.................
      $sFolder = ""
          ; Create a constant variable in Local scope of the message to display in FileSelectFolder.
          Local Const $sMessage = "Select a folder"
          ; Display an open dialog to select a file.
          $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, $sFolder)
          If @error Then
              ; Display the error message.
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "No folder was selected.")
          Else
              ; Display the selected folder.
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "You chose the following folder:" & @CRLF & $sFileSelectFolder)
          EndIf
      $oExcel = ObjCreate("Excel.Application")                   ; Create an Excel Object
      $oExcel.Visible = 1                                        ; Let Excel show itself
      $oExcel.Workbooks.Open("J:\OPS\OPS_Share\Planners\2 - Weekly Reports\Auto download\"& $YY & $MM & $DD & " ORDER.xls",0)
      $oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.Saveas ( $sFileSelectFolder,""& $YY & $MM & $DD & " ORDER.xlsx", 1)
      $oExcel.ActiveWorkBook.Close
      $oExcel.Quit
      i only want to save it as ddmmyy order inside documents but it saves in libraries as documents ddmmyy order.
    • vynce1982
      By vynce1982
      I am trying to make a simple installer script for my understanding.  I would just like to understand how to deal with multiple possible windows. In the case of installing VLC, I might get a window saying VLC is already installed. I have also tried a switch with no luck.  I would just like to understand some methods for dealing with the possible existence of unexpected windows. 

;INSTALL VLC VIEWER
      Run(@ScriptDir & '\bin\VLCViewer_2.2.4_3.EXE')
      AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
      sleep(4000)
      WinWait("VLC Viewer 2.2.4")

; this window will pop up if vlc is already installed
          If WinExists( "VLC Viewer 2.2.4", "VLC 2.2.4 Already Installed") Then
                ConsoleWrite ("already installed")
                WinActivate ('VLC Viewer 2.2.4','Already Installed')
                MouseClick ('primary', 93, 83, 1, 0)

EndIf

; this window will pop up if installer finishes sucessfully
           If WinExists( "VLC Viewer 2.2.4", "VLC Viewer 2.2.4 Installed") Then 
                ConsoleWrite ("already installed")
                WinActivate ('VLC Viewer 2.2.4','VlC Installed')
                MouseClick ('primary', 93, 83, 1, 0)
         EndIf