Sign in to follow this  
lenclstr746

Need background imagesearch exm.

lenclstr746

HELLO GUYS
I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 

I can complete it if your help me
(using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)

JLogan3o13

@lenclstr746 please pay attention to where you post in the future, the Examples forum is very clearly marked:

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums

In addition, no one can assist you at this point because you have provided no information. Please see the following on how to get help on the forum:

• Provide a detailed description of what you are trying to do, in what application, what the intended outcome is and the roadblocks you're encountering.
  • No one on this forum is going to spoon-feed you code; be sure to provide plenty of examples of your own effort, including posting the code you have tried(even if it is not working).
  • While waiting before bumping your post (24 hours at least, please) use the time wisely by employing the forum search or Google. It is unlikely the question you're asking has not been encountered already in one form or another.
    • To search Google effectively try something like this: site:autoitscript.com MsgBox Error
Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      I would like to know if it's possible to pass an image recognition (captcha) system.

What are the ways to achieve this?
      Just the references or links is enough for me by now.

Thanks by now!

Thanks!
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dears
      how are you? I hope You fine
      I have a question please
      I've created a listView
      It has several columns
      Is there any way  to search for text in an element of this list with text in all columns
      for example
      list view with 2 column
      the first is the file name and the second is the file path
      and i want to search for the item witch Containt the name and the path toGether
      I searched a lot but could not find what I was looking for
      If you do not understand the idea that I'm looking for, I can put an example
      Thanks in advance
    • ur
      By ur
      When we run our exe from any service or through any background process, it won't interact with the applications running in the foreground, I mean launched when the user is logged in or in GUI mode.

Let's say, the onedrive sync app can't be detected from the exe we created and running it in background.

I tried both options below.

Any Idea how to interact with foreground processes using AuotIT code.

Other than telling to launch the exe also in foreground.
    • fatpig
      By fatpig
      Dear AutoIT Community.
      I am currently working on a program that will display lots of images in a scroll down GUI.
      I create the GUI based on the number of images, which works fine.
      But all images I place using GuiCtrlCreatePic above a threshold of around 32000 pixels (cant say exactly) are placed at negative locations and finally will reach 0 again
      and will then populate on top of the images placed there before.
      For $i = 1 To $Images[0] ; Get picture dimensions $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($ImgRep & $Images[$i]) $iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) ; Resize & place images in GUI $Pic[$i] = GUICtrlCreatePic($ImgRep & $Images[$i], $Spacer, Round($yPos, 0), $MaxImgWidth, $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX)) $yPos = $yPos + $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX) + $Spacer $log = $log & "|" & $yPos $currentlut = $Images[1] Next I have found a limit at 32767 pixels for some GUI elements when googling around.
      Can someone tell me how to circumvent that?
      thanks!
      cheers
      Felix

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.