Need help with this

I am trying to build a list from a query run against a sybase db. This part works fine. My problem is this, I want to display values in a list depending 

on the value of certain fields  i.e. See below which works for two. Unfortunately, I need it to work for 3 values.  I don't know how I can do this for 3.  I did try doing a select case but I was getting errors.

i.e. if value =0  then "Card Check" if Value = - Then "Card Spend" Else "Money Added"

The below immediate iif works brilliantly for two but as I say I need to build this with 3 different values. 

$idItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem( _iif($adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value =0, "Card check","Money Added") 

Any help appreciated.

A few thoughts --

1) The _iif function is going away. Please read the help file entry on the Ternary operator

2) This is a good place where you could use Switch...EndSwitch. Again the help file is your friend here.

3) Please give your threads meaningful titles. Everyone needs help with something. ;)

4) You posted this in the wrong section.

• Moderators

@Ambient as mentioned please pay attention to where you post. The Examples forum disclaimer is kind of hard to miss:

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!