please help me to do that
I am waiting for your answers
greetings to you
Thank you in advance

nacerbaaziz

Is there any suggestions please

FrancescoDiMuro

@nacerbaaziz

Post your code ( and the AutoIt Window Info Tool result ), so we can see if we can help you from there :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

LarsJ

A common way to do this is to listen for WM_MENUSELECT messages that are sent when a menu item becomes highlighted and gets input focus.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ohaya
      By ohaya
      Hi,
      I am still really new with AutoIT.  We are using it to automate logging into web sites and I have encountered problems with focus.  The target web page is configured to put the cursor into the first text field (username) when the page is loaded, and when I run the AutoIT script, which does the log in seems like it is just not starting where I expect it to be.  
      I have been kind of using ToolTip() to kind of help with debugging, but now I am wondering if the calls to ToolTip() are causing the focus to be messed up.  
      For example, at least visually, when the ToolTip() is called, I can see the cursor disappear from the web page text field and they when I do anything that is supposed to send keystrokes, they are going off somwhere else ("never-neverland").
      But when I remove some of the ToolTip() calls, it works correctly.
      So the questions I have are:
      1) Do the ToolTip() calls interfere with/change where the focus on the target page are?
      2) In general, what are the "rules" for where ToolTip can be used "safely" (== doesn't interfere with focus)?
      Thanks,
      Jim

• Pagi
      By Pagi

<a href="index.php=4143b27b41db0a40c499202865c3e24d" class="menuitem " target="\_self"> "Menu Item 1" </a>
      Can you tell me if it´s possible to click this menu button? If yes, how? Cause I have no idea, I think i should use _IETagNameGetCollection
    • Bllee
      By Bllee
      every time i press "delete button" delete a line, but i can't add new line with info. the id line write normally but i can't change or add new info
      obs: looking at the "includes" one realizes that already tried of everything that knew
      my code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 612, 480, 192, 154) $MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&Arquivo") $MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Carregar Ctrl+O", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Como Shitft+Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 21, 8, 569, 97, $SS_CENTER) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID COR", 122, 32, 97, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 138, 64, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Label", 264, 30, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 232, 32, 30, 17, $SS_CENTER) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Cor", 42, 30, 75, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Região", 42, 62, 91, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD", 442, 24, 113, 33) $Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delet", 442, 64, 113, 33) $Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Editar ID selecionado", 8, 384, 601, 57, $SS_CENTER) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID", 10, 402, 40,21, $SS_CENTER) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("COR", 51, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 173, 402, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("LABEL", 423, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("\/", 544, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("/\", 574, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) ; Add column Global $id = Int(0) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("",5, 120, 601, 253, $SS_CENTER) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "ID",40) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COR",100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COORDENADA",305) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "LABEL",150) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $MenuItem2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem3 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "shift+ctrl s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem4 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + o", "Nothing Here",1) Case $Button1 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Capturar cor", "Aperte espaço para capturar a cor") GUICtrlSetData($Input1,MouseColor()) Case $Button2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição inicial") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_init = $mouse[0] $y_init = $mouse[1] MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição final") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_end = $mouse[0] $y_end = $mouse[1] GUICtrlSetData($Input2,$x_init&','&$y_init&' ; '&$x_end&','&$y_end) Case $Button3 _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1, $id, 1) ; id _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input1), 1, 1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input2), 2, 1) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input3), 3, 1) ;label $id= $id + 1 Case $Button4 $Item = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($List1) $Sid = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),0) $Scor = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),1) $Scord = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),2) $Slabel = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),3) ; get info GUICtrlSetData($Input7,$Sid[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input4,$Scor[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input5,$Scord[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input6,$Slabel[3]) Case $Button5 _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($List1) Case $Button6 ; give back inf if GUICtrlRead($Input7) <> "ID" Then _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input4), GUICtrlRead($Input7),1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input5), GUICtrlRead($Input7),2) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input6), GUICtrlRead($Input7),3) ;coordenada EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func MouseColor() local $mouse = MouseGetPos() Return Hex(PixelGetColor($mouse[0],$mouse[1]), 6) EndFunc  
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am building a management for the company I work with, and I just imported a real amount of rows ( about 29000 ), in my SQLite DB.
      The thing I am not understanding, is the time that the script takes to build this amount of rows in the ListView.
      I didn't measure it, but I think it took 2 minutes or so to create each ListView item...
      It is normal that it takes so much time?
      What can I do to improve the creation of the items?

Here's the code I am using to query and to create ListView items...
      ; Articles ListView: Global $lvwArticles = GUICtrlCreateListView("ID|Fornitore|Codice|Descrizione|EU|Prezzo|Sconto Applicato|Note", 14, 87, 1507, 660, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_LISTVIEW,$LVS_SORTASCENDING,$LVS_SORTDESCENDING), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)) ; Query $strQuery = "SELECT * FROM ARTICOLI;" ; Query Execution _SQLite_GetTable2d($objDatabase, $strQuery, $arrResult, $intRows, $intColumns) If @error Then ; Error Handling Else ; Cleaning the ListView _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($lvwArticles) If @error Then ; Error Handling Else ; No records in the Table If UBound($arrResult) < 2 Then ; Error Handling Else _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($lvwArticles) For $intCounter = 1 To UBound($arrResult) - 1 $strListViewItem = $arrResult[$intCounter][0] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][1] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][2] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][3] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][4] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][5] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][6] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][7] $objListViewItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($strListViewItem, $lvwArticles) Next _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($lvwArticles) EndIf EndIf EndIf Thanks in advance

Best Regards.
    • kklee69
      By kklee69
      When LISTVIEW loses focus,the selected item will turn gray.
      How can I change It . Let it continue to stay blue
      Do not gray

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $listview, $button, $item1, $item2, $item3, $msg GUICreate("LISTVIEW", 220, 250, 100, 200, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("NO1 |NO2|NO3 ", 10, 10, 200, 150);,$LVS_SORTDESCENDING) $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("BUTTON", 75, 170, 70, 20) $item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("A1|A2|A3", $listview) $item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("B1|B2|B3", $listview) $item3 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("C1|C2|C3", $listview) $item4 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("D1|D2|D3", $listview) $item5 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ("E1|E2|E3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateInput("", 20, 200, 150) GUISetState() Do $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $msg = $button MsgBox(0, "", GUICtrlRead(GUICtrlRead($listview)), 2) Case $msg = $listview MsgBox(0, "", "" & GUICtrlGetState($listview), 2) EndSelect Until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE EndFunc ;==>Example