Sign in to follow this  
milkmoron

Grabbing HTML from applets

milkmoron

I am trying to automate something in a web browser but i need some help with finding the html code to a web applet. How do I access the code.

milkmoron

Internet Explorer or Chrome and yes I have.

milkmoron
23 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Not much to go on. Is the URL accessible to everyone? If so, please provide it so we can take a look.

It is not. Can I PM you the inspect source code?

milkmoron

I don't know what the elements are because the html is inside an applet. I am looking for 7/20/2018 and 7/28/2018 that are links

Edited by milkmoron

milkmoron

Still need help with this anyone know any info about this type of stuff?

caramen

Btw i was working on some source code... 

I guess you can use the key F12 to get the dev tool and then, when you are inside the dev window press CTRL + F That will allow you to search directly into the source code. 

May that help you :)

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : HERE ( In construction ) 

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Arlen
      By Arlen
      I need to find a way to get the HTML from a website that has HTTPS. This is what I have tried:
      - WinHttp (Only worked on HTTP NOT HTTPS)
      - InetGet and _INetGetSource Function (Not working for HTTPS)
      - IE.au3 (Does work but it's too slow for my needs)
      If anybody can point me on the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

• XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi,
      So, I am trying to automate and simplify the retrieval of data from our company website (made by an outside company). I've had experience with IE manipulation via autoIt however, this one is a bit tricky for me.
      I have a table that has 81 cells which are buttons. What im trying to get is the information in "data-content" tag. 
      <a id="bookedVehicleLinkButton" class="btn btn-sm btn-block btn-xsm btn-success" data-toggle="popover" data-placement="bottom" data-original-title="Trip Details" data-container="body" data-content="Plate No: UGQ-857<br />Model: TOYOTA GRANDIA GL" href="javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$masterContentPlaceholder$reservationContentPlaceholder$bookingDataList$ctl00$vehicleDataList$ctl28$bookedVehicleLinkButton','')">IXARA (LITO SULIT)</a> Tried using the following:
      $oTagsCell = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "td") For $item in $oTagsCell $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next $oTagsTable = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "table") For $item in $oTagsTable $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next $oTagsLink = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "a") For $item in $oTagsLink $test = _IEPropertyGet($item, "innertext") ClipPut($test) Next I don't receive any errors from my aforementioned attempts however no luck in getting those "data-contents". Attached is a screenshot, I do the looking of elements in chrome but the codes are for IE. And if you might ask, the cells (or buttons) have the same ID.

Thank you guys for any inputs.

• Jemboy
      By Jemboy
      Hi,
      At work we have some proprietary website, users have to login to.
      I have "made" an autoit executable to start IE, go the website, login, so the user do not have input their credentials every time.
      By NDA I am not allowed disclosed the URL of the website nor the login credentials
      So I made a fake website and an autoitscript to illustrate my question.
      #include <ie.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("about:blank", 0, 1, 1, 1) $HWND = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") WinActivate ($HWND,"") WinSetState($HWND, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) _IENavigate ($oIE, "http://demo.rkilinc.nl",1) The above start my demo website. The actual website has some links in the footer that I do not want most people click on.
      I contacted the developers of the website and they are thinking of making an option to configure what links to show in the footer, but they said it's not a high priority for them.

I discovered, that by click F12 and deleting the <footer> element the footer is delete from the live page view (until the page is reloaded off course)
      I want to automate the removal of the footer, without using things like send().
      I tried getting the footer with _IEGetObjById and deleting it with _IEAction, but that didn't work.
      Does any one has an idea how I could delete the footer directly from view with an autoit script?
      TIA, Jem.

• ur
      By ur
      Is there any UDF to remove all anchor tags <a> with a particular class (and also its sub elements completely) in a html document.
      Here the classes are browse and breadcrumbs
      Like in the below image.

I am not able to find that option in IE.au3

Please suggest.
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Is there a way to grab non-hardcoded but rather javascript generated data from a webpage?
      Tried a get request as well as _IEBodyReadHTML but both seem to grab the code without the javascript generated data.
      $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $oHTTP.Open("GET", "link", False) $oHTTP.Send() $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status Global $DataArray[10][5] If $oStatusCode <> 200 Then Exit MsgBox(1, "Error", "Status Code <> 200") EndIf FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $oReceived) ; //////// #include <IE.au3> Local $FullLink = "link" Local $oIE = _IECreate($FullLink, 0, 0) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE) FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\output.txt", $sText)