Jemboy

Change file time en date on FTP-server

Jemboy

Hi,

Ones(some times twice) a month I get an e-mail with zip file, which has price updates from a supplier.
I have to upload the file to an FTP to get it processed.

When uploading the file, it will get "timestamped" with the time and date at which time the file was uploaded.
Normally this is fine, because I mostly upload the file the same day.
Sometimes it may take 1 or 2 days before I can upload the file.

For historical purpose, I would like to have the file timestamped with the original date.

I have tried using:  _FTP_Command ( $hFTPSession, "MFCT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS path") 

however this command does not work or change the timestamp as I expected.

Does anyone now a way how I can change the timestamp of a FTP-file?

FrancescoDiMuro

@Jemboy
Does the function return any error? :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Jemboy

Yes, the return value was: 0 and the @error was -1.

FrancescoDiMuro

Can you please post the whole code, and, maybe, adding @error checking to the other _FTP* functions too, in order to see if there are any errors before you use this function? :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Jemboy

Hi Francesco, it took me some time because I wanted to post a working testcode with a live ftp-server to trouble shoot.

On the FTP server, I first tested the _FTP_Command function with some basic server functions like e.g. PWD.
After getting non-error result I new suspected that my code was valid, but that the MFCT command was not working.

With Google I found out, that not alll time-date FTP command work on every server, so I started checking the time command I found at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FTP_commands with some info from: https://support.solarwinds.com/Success_Center/Serv-U_Managed_File_Transfer_Serv-U_FTP_Server/Knowledgebase_Articles/MFMT_FTP_command 

Testing with _FTP_Command ( $Conn, "MFMT YYYYMMDDHHMMSS file")  resulted into the  file time and dated being changed.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#include <FTPEx.au3>
#include <Array.au3>

Local $server = "185.182.57.118"
Local $username = "autoit@testweb.nl"
Local $pass = "P w T e s t 2 0 1 8"

Local $Open = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control')
Local $Conn = _FTP_Connect($Open, $server, $username, $pass,1)

; Get FTP files with extended data - Return files (2), $INTERNET_FLAG_NO_CACHE_WRITE (0) and date formatted: mm/dd/yyyy (0)
Local $aFile = _FTP_ListToArrayEx($Conn, 2,0,0)

; change the date if WIL05016.080 in the current ftp dir, date format = YYYYMMDDHHMMSS
; see also: https://support.solarwinds.com/Success_Center/Serv-U_Managed_File_Transfer_Serv-U_FTP_Server/Knowledgebase_Articles/MFMT_FTP_command
$ResrFC = _FTP_Command ( $Conn, "MFMT 20180102110101 WIL05016.080")  ; use MFMT and not MFCT

_ArrayDisplay ($aFile,"FTP Test")

Local $Ftpc = _FTP_Close($Open)

By removing the spaces between the letters in $pass, the code should be 100% working (until I disable the FTP-server).
The time and date of WIL05016.080 should be 09/05/2018, but has been changed after running the code to: 01/02/2018.

When uploading a file to FTP-server, it usually gets the current date and time.
If some how you want to preserve e.g. the existing filedate, you might use the MFTM command after uploading files.

Edited by Jemboy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jeep
      By Jeep
      Here is an other UDF for string handling :
      Date handling
      _StringDateConvert:  convert a date from one format ("YMD", "MDY" or "DMY") to another.
      _StringIsDate:  checks if a date with a given format is valid
      String management
      _StringCount: count of occurrences that appear in a string
      _StringFormatBytesSize: formatting a dimension expressed in bytes (bytes) in MB, TB, ...)
      _StringIsEndingWith: check if a string end with some characters
      _StringIsStartingWith: check if a string start with some characters
      _StringJoinArray:  concatenate elements of an array to rebuild a string
      _StringPadLeft: filling a string with characters on the left
      _StringPadRight: fill a string with characters on the right
      _StringRemoveFrenchAccent: remove french accent
      _StringRemoveChars: deleting characters from a string
      _StringStrip: eliminate characters at the begin and/or at the  end of a string
      _StringTitleCaseFrench: capitalize the first letter of each word with elimination of french accents
      _StringWSClean: simple replacement of "White Spaces",  remove beginning and trailing spaces and multiple spaces removal
      Any comments, suggestions for improvement or constructive criticism are welcome.
      Below you will find the UDF and a demo program. 

JPD_String.zip
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hey All,
      I'm trying to set the date using a variable.
      Basically, I set the date into the input box, then I change the input box, say, I change the year.
      Then I set what I typed into the input box into the Date Picker.

This is a demo code.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> ;Start GUI includes #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiDateTimePicker.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124) $Date1 = GUICtrlCreateDate("2019/02/02 23:16:26", 80, 64, 186, 21, $DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input1", 80, 152, 185, 21) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Set data", 176, 96, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Read from input", 176, 200, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 $Read = GUICtrlRead($Date1) GUICtrlSetData($Input1, $Read) MsgBox(-1, "", $Read) Case $Button2 $Read = GUICtrlRead($Input1) $New_date = StringReplace($Read, "/", "") $DAY = StringLeft($New_date, 2) $MON = StringMid($New_date, 4, 3) $YEAR = StringRight($New_date, 4) MsgBox(-1, "", $DAY & $MON & $YEAR) ;_GUICtrlDTP_SetFormat($hWndDate, "yyyy/MM/dd") $DateFormate = ($DAY & " " & $MON & " " & $YEAR) $DTM_SETFORMAT_ = 0x1032 ; $DTM_SETFORMATW GUICtrlSendMsg($Date1, $DateFormate, 0, "MM/dd/yyyy") EndSwitch WEnd  
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I forgot an important and needed aspect of my code. I need to be able to check for people who work every other week. Is it possible to write the dates that they work (every other week) between two date ranges? 
      Example:  Bob Smith has a Start date of 8-26-2018 (that is the date he is hired) And He stops working on 12-12-18 (that's the day he goes on vacation or whatever) However his work shift is every other Saturday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 Pm.  I need to calculate every other Saturday between 8-26-18 and 12-12-18 (is this clear?)

here is the code I have so far. I am just missing this last part:
      ; Step 7 Func SendData() ;******************************************************************************* ; Sends all collected data to the Excel file in correct order for Upload ;******************************************************************************* MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Scheduler_Bot", "Sending Data", 2) ; Loop Counters $LoopCount = 0 $Array_Index = 0 $DayIndex = 0 $dataIndex = 0 ; Counter for the day of the week Local $dCount = 2 ; Counter for the numbers of Ys Local $yesCount = 0 ; Excel Write Counter (VERY IMPORTANT!) Local $EWriteCount = 2 ; Declare the global shift arrays (Sunday - Saturday) Global $ShiftDaySU[100][600] Global $ShiftDayM[100][600] Global $ShiftDayT[100][600] Global $ShiftDayW[100][600] Global $ShiftDayR[100][600] Global $ShiftDayF[100][600] Global $ShiftDayS[100][600] Global $sDates[400] While $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex] <> $Formatted_Names[$IndexRows] ; $LoopCount < $IndexRows $ACounter = 0 ; Array counter ; Gets the Start date from the array $Temp = $StartDate[$Array_Index] $TempStart = StringLeft($Temp, 8) $StartTempYear = StringLeft($TempStart, 4) $StartTempMonth = StringMid($TempStart, 5, 2) $StartTempDay = StringRight($TempStart, 2) ; Gets the End date from the array $Temp = $EndDate[$Array_Index] $TempEnd = StringLeft($Temp, 8) $EndTempYear = StringLeft($TempEnd, 4) $EndTempMonth = StringMid($TempEnd, 5, 2) $EndTempDay = StringRight($TempEnd, 2) ; The starting date (in value form) $sdate = _DateToDayValue($StartTempYear, $StartTempMonth, $StartTempDay) ;_DateToDayValue(2019,1,9) ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "$start date " & $sdate & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; The ending date (in value form) $edate = _DateToDayValue($EndTempYear, $EndTempMonth, $EndTempDay) ;_DateToDayValue(2019,4,9) ;ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "$end date " & $edate & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; Variables for readability Local $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay ;Stores what day of the week that shift lands on Local $tSU = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "I" & $dCount) If $tSU = "Y" Then $yesCount = 1 EndIf Local $tM = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "J" & $dCount) If $tM = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf Local $tT = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "K" & $dCount) If $tT = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf Local $tW = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "L" & $dCount) If $tW = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf Local $tR = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "M" & $dCount) If $tR = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf Local $tF = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "N" & $dCount) If $tF = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf Local $tS = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "O" & $dCount) If $tS = "Y" Then $yesCount += 1 EndIf ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tSU & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tM & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tT & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tW & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tR & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tF & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($tS & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & @CRLF) ; Check to see if they work every other week Local $rotationWeek = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "U" & $dCount) If $rotationWeek = "0" Then ; Do nothing Else If $rotationWeek = 1 ; Do something Else ; $rotationWeek = 2 ; Do something EndIf EndIf Local $repeatWeek = _Excel_RangeRead($OpenWorkbook, Default, "V" & $dCount) If $rotationWeek = "0" Then ; Do nothing Else If $rotationWeek = 1 ; Do something Else ; $rotationWeek = 2 ; Do something EndIf EndIf While $yesCount > 0 If $tSU = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 1 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDaySU[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDaySU[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "SU " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Sunday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tSU = "N" ElseIf $tM = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 2 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayM[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayM[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "M " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Monday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tM = "N" ElseIf $tT = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 3 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayT[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayT[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "T " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Tuesday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tT = "N" ElseIf $tW = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 4 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayW[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayW[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "W " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Wednesday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tW = "N" ElseIf $tR = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 5 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayR[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayR[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "R " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Thursday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tR = "N" ElseIf $tF = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 6 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayF[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayF[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "F " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Friday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tF = "N" ElseIf $tS = "Y" Then For $Index = $sdate To $edate _DayValueToDate($Index, $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) ; Finds the day based on its numerical value (1 = Sunday) If _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay) = 7 Then $Temp = $iYear & "-" & $iMonth & "-" & $iDay & "T" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "00" & ":" & "000" $ShiftDayS[$ACounter][$DayIndex] = $Temp _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $ShiftDayS[$ACounter][$DayIndex], "AI" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Name _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Formatted_Names[$dataIndex], "AA" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Start Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $StartTimes[$dataIndex], "AB" & $EWriteCount) ; Send End Time _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $EndTimes[$dataIndex], "AC" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Hours _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $HoursWorked[$dataIndex], "AD" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Work Group _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkGroup[$dataIndex], "AE" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Department _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkDepartment, "AF" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Supervisor _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $Supervisors[$dataIndex], "AG" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Notes _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $WorkNotes[$dataIndex], "AH" & $EWriteCount) ; Send Shift Number $tempStime = StringReplace($StartTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") $tempEtime = StringReplace($EndTimes[$dataIndex], ":", "") _Excel_RangeWrite($OpenWorkbook, $OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, "S " & $tempStime & "-" & $tempEtime, "AJ" & $EWriteCount) $ACounter += 1 $EWriteCount += 1 ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Saturday " & $Temp & @CRLF) EndIf Next $yesCount -= 1 $tS = "N" Else ;Error Nothing equals "Y" ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "Error Nothing equals 'Y'" & @CRLF) EndIf $DayIndex += 1 $LoopCount += 1 WEnd $Array_Index += 1 $dataIndex += 1 $dCount += 1 WEnd MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "Scheduler_Bot", "Finished Sending Data", 2) EndFunc  
    • Raywando
      By Raywando
      Hello,
      This is my first post. So I’ve worked on a script for a while and I’m planning to publish it but the problem is that it connects to an FTP server at some point, and as you probably know FTP credentials are easily captured by a MITM attack or Wireshark (not sure if Wireshark does). So I thought if i can detect data capturing in the user’s network the script would stop. Any idea?.
      If there’s another workaround I’m happy to hear it.