need help with IE (simple i think)

eyal159

what i wanna do : i wanna get something from chrome into a variable in autoit . 

basically i want to make a bot that presses on a button and save the output in a variable . 

http://prntscr.com/l6rhuy

the number id is gws-csf-randomnumber__result and I'm using chrome.

windows 10 . 

i tried a lot of func but none of them worked. (ik i can make the random number my self but i just wanna understand how to save into variable from chrome output . )

ty a lot ! 

• Developers

... I fixed you previous post and please stop quoting full posts as we can see what was written already.
As to creating a new topic: It is somewhat rude / impolite to just ignore an answer and start a new thread, so stick to the original from here on.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

9 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Ok... but you haven't shown us any code, so how are we supposed to know what you tried? Then you post a topic referencing IE, but you stating that you are still trying to use Chrome. Does this make sense to you?

ok thats gonna be long : 

$numbers[500]

$x = gws-csf-randomnumber__result  (thats the id btw)

for $i = 0 to 500 

$numbers[$i]=_chromeobjgethtmlbyid($x

next

then i tried 

_IEGetObjById ( ByRef $oObject, $x)

thrn i tried somthing with the cords (x,y) but didnt even got close . 

and now im looking for more options . 

sry for making a second post but the first one had a stupid title so not a lot of people got in . 

if you have any idea i'll be more then happy to hear becuse im looking for more then 3 days :)

ty a lot aggin ...

If you are going to use Chrome, like people said on your other post, you cannot use IE_functions. Try using WebDriver UDF and see if you get anywhere with that.

Again, it is very difficult to assist you if you do not post your code, no matter how long it is. Saying "I tried this, then I tried this..." without posted how you tried it, will never help.

53 minutes ago, Davidowicza said:

If you are going to use Chrome, like people said on your other post, you cannot use IE_functions. Try using WebDriver UDF and see if you get anywhere with that.

Again, it is very difficult to assist you if you do not post your code, no matter how long it is. Saying "I tried this, then I tried this..." without posted how you tried it, will never help.

ok i'll post my code son . ty alot ! 

18 hours ago, Davidowicza said:

hey, so thanks to you guys I start using explorer because of its way easier. 
many funcss include the one under asks for oObject , which is object variable of an internet explorer m form element object. 

_IEFormElementGetValue ( ByRef $oObject )

how can i find it ? 

http://prntscr.com/l7417x that's the website consol and i wanna get the inputiRandomcountry output (which in this case is Philippines) . 

thanks a lot.  

To help you get started. To create an IE object use this code: 

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://prntscr.com/l7417x")

Now you can use $oIE as your starting object and use the other IE functions to get to where you need.

And again, if you need more help, please post your code. We can only do so much guessing on what your doing.

1 hour ago, Danp2 said:

You should be able to use _IEGetObjById  to retrieve an reference to that element. Once you have that, you can access it's innertext property. See the help file for examples.

I have some questions aggin:) first . how do i find the oObject   to put in command . 

i wanna have a for loop and do arr = _IEFormElementGetValue ( ByRef $oObject )

and then turn off the pc and come back when the information is saved in the array so i dont have to run the script aggin .

is it possible? 

ty alot !  

If you resolve the rebus you will resolve your issue :

image.png.f961a35887af2915f76973251c6aca78.png

:blink:

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

the code isnt working for me : 

WinActivate("untitled")

#include <IE.au3>

global $CardNumber[$StuffAndThings]

$visagenetator = "https://ccardgenerator.com/"

$getvisagenetator=_IECreate($visagenetator,0,1,1,0)

$CardNumber[0]= _IEGetObjById($getvisagenetator,'inputiRandomCardNumber')

Sleep(5000)
Send($CardNumber[0]

the output suppost to be http://prntscr.com/l77un8... but it doesnt send  anything . ty 

Edited by Jos
As stated before: Stop quoting posts when there s no need!

• Developers

@eyal159

$visagenetator = "https://ccardgenerator.com/

So what is the purpose of this script?

* Everybody else stay out please *

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

31 minutes ago, Jos said:

@eyal159

$visagenetator = "https://ccardgenerator.com/

So what is the purpose of this script?

this is why i didn't wanna point it out, basically, there is a website that generates visa with no money in it so people can put those details for the apps that req just info. 

so my script basically saves those details and then unlock an app ...

just to be clear the app doesn't cost money, but they ask for details just do start a trail and so on . 

if you go into the website you can clearly see it . 

"All credit card numbers generated from this website are completely random and does not hold any real-world value."

"Easily Generate 100% Valid credit card numbers that you can use for data testing and other verification purposes." 

I just do it to learn the language as another project. nothing special :)

* Everybody else stay out please *

Edited by eyal159

• Developers

Firstly, when are you going to stop using the quote option, this is now the third time I tell you to stop that annoying way of answering?

Secondly: it is still unclear what you want with the script. Unlocking which app?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I am still not convinced this is all legitimate and you are not even trying to be clear and exact.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic