Criar scripts automaticamente

Perdoem a minha ignorância estou começando agora no Autoit.
Existe alguma ferramenta para criar script automaticamente, Ex.: Abro o sistema e vou reproduzindo os passos que desejo que autoit faça e ele crie o código para posterior execução?

Trans:

Forgive my ignorance, I'm starting Autoit now.
Is there a tool to create a script automatically, Ex .: I open the system and reproduce the steps that I want autoit to do and he creates the code for later execution?

Edited by Melba23
Added translation

• Moderators

jr7azvdo,

Welcome to the AutoIt forums.  But I woudl like to point out that this is an English-speaking forum, so as English is not your mother tongue, in future please use one of the many on-line translators to translate your post as I have just done for you above. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

There used to be a "recorder" in the AutoIt installation, but it was so unreliable that it has been removed (amongst other reasons). It is always better to try and interact directly with whatever you are trying to automate. What exactly are you trying to do?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• 2 months later...

Hi @melba23

As you say in another post the recoder it's working anymore.. So as a starter with AutoIT i need to work with Browser interation like open the websit and choose some option in a especific web system... SO in this context you may know some that can help me with this. 

Thanks your attention. And ignore my bad english words it's not my mother language lol... 

6 minutes ago, bg6293 said:

i need to work with Browser interation like open the websit and choose some option in a especific web system

There is IE UDF bundled in the AutoIt installation, look at help file for more information about it.  If you prefer using Chrom (or FF) then there is WebDriver UDF (not part of the install).  Search here, you will easily find reference to it.

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

There is IE UDF bundled in the AutoIt installation, look at help file for more information about it.  If you prefer using Chrom (or FF) then there is WebDriver UDF (not part of the install).  Search here, you will easily find reference to it.

Great. THe IE just fine for me... Thanks so much man.. I go looking at the Help..