Getting button id on a FB event page

Hi all,

I was testing the chrome.au3 UDF on FB events pages, attempting to expand programmatically a text by clicking the "See more..." inline button ("Altro..." in Italian language) in an FB event description text. However, inspecting the mentioned button by Chrome, I can't see the button ID. All that the Inspect shows is the following:

<div class="oajrlxb2 g5ia77u1 qu0x051f esr5mh6w e9989ue4 r7d6kgcz rq0escxv nhd2j8a9 nc684nl6 p7hjln8o kvgmc6g5 cxmmr5t8 oygrvhab hcukyx3x jb3vyjys rz4wbd8a qt6c0cv9 a8nywdso i1ao9s8h esuyzwwr f1sip0of lzcic4wl oo9gr5id gpro0wi8 lrazzd5p" role="button" tabindex="0">Altro...</div>

Apparently it is 25 groups of 8-letters sequence so I presume it might be encrypted. Someone could confirm it? If so, I will give up - no big deal.

Thanks

Bruno

11 minutes ago, BrunoStivicevic said:

I suppose so

then use that to locate the button.  I cannot help you as I do not know chrome udf.  I use occasionally WebDriver instead, which you should do also...

Just now, Nine said:

then use that to locate the button.  I cannot help you as I do not know chrome udf.  I use occasionally WebDriver instead, which you should do also...

I tried to understand the usage of Webdriver, but it looked to me too complicated and potentially rather slow. Had some experiences with UI automation, using some parts of the SimpleSpy to locate the button "Altro" and to click it, but it failed to perform in about 40% of pages, slowing my script in all 100% of cases... that's why I wanted to try chrome.au3 UDF... but never mind, thank you for your replies!