Script aborts with blank window

My AutoIT script (v3.3.14.5) aborts unexpectedly after some minutes, showing me this window:

image.png.d7857d4211d772a35e1223394265eea5.png

Now, I am trying to identify the reason.

At first, I suspected a memory issue. My script reads the first line of a long text-file, does what it's supposed to do, before reading the next line. Since the memory-usage increased with each loop, I inserted the function _ReduceMemory() from 

, and the memory usage of my script stays now low and steady. So I don't think that memory limitations are the reason. 

Have you seen this window before? Any idea for what I should search?

As mentioned, the script processes lines of a textfile. In total, it's 480 lines (it will be many more in the future). The script aborts at line 380. 

If I process 100 lines at a time (so line 1-100, then 100-200 and so on), all lines are processed without any issues.

33 minutes ago, dejhost said:

Any idea for what I should search?

Any idea how to help someone, who does not provide his script ? ;)

Musashi-C64.png

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

At first glance, you do not dispose image in calc_new_image_dims.  Then I stopped looking, you will need to check that you are disposing all elements correctly through out the script.  Remove _Reduce_memory to see if that solves your memory leak...

Edited by Nine