EnCodeIt 2.0

SmOke_N

• Developers

The INET??? functions use the IE proxy settings as default so it should work unless you have something special like a content scanning device .........

HttpSetProxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sets the internet proxy to use for http access.

HttpSetProxy ( mode [, "proxy:port" [, "username", "password"]] )

Parameters

mode The proxy mode to use:

0 = (default) Use current Internet Explorer settings for proxy.

1 = Use no proxy (direct access)

2 = Use the proxy specified

proxy:port [optional] The address and port of the proxy to use. See remarks below.

username [optional] If required, the username for the proxy

password [optional] If required, the password for the proxy

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HttpSetProxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sets the internet proxy to use for http access.

HttpSetProxy ( mode [, "proxy:port" [, "username", "password"]] )

Parameters

mode The proxy mode to use:

0 = (default) Use current Internet Explorer settings for proxy.

1 = Use no proxy (direct access)

2 = Use the proxy specified

proxy:port [optional] The address and port of the proxy to use. See remarks below.

username [optional] If required, the username for the proxy

password [optional] If required, the password for the proxy

Very clear. Thank you.

You maybe right about the content scanning. My guess is that the dat extention is not allowed in url by our Real Secure IDS.

Thanx for the help

Creator

I get a message saying: "You must be a registered member with AutoIt to use EnCodIt", what is this ????

How do I register ???????

I have figured out a workaround that works for me. Assuming you also work in a corperate environment where your "MyDocuments" folder is redirected (ex. to a network location).

Open a commandbox and type set <enter>

a list of environment variables is shown.

Lookup the HOMEDRIVE variable(this should not be c: or encodeit would have worked)

On de drive that is your homedrive create the folderstructure:

%HOMEDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\<username>\cookies

Copy ALL autoitscript[x].txt cookies from c:\documents and settings\<username>\cookies to the HOMEDRIVE location.

Thats it: EncodeIt should now be able to verify your forum membership.

Creator

• Moderators

I have figured out a workaround that works for me. Assuming you also work in a corperate environment where your "MyDocuments" folder is redirected (ex. to a network location).

Open a commandbox and type set <enter>

a list of environment variables is shown.

Lookup the HOMEDRIVE variable(this should not be c: or encodeit would have worked)

On de drive that is your homedrive create the folderstructure:

%HOMEDRIVE%\Documents and Settings\<username>\cookies

Copy ALL autoitscript[x].txt cookies from c:\documents and settings\<username>\cookies to the HOMEDRIVE location.

Thats it: EncodeIt should now be able to verify your forum membership.

Creator

LOL, so much work, and I was going to fix it tomorrow... :)

Edit:

Matter of fact, it's already fixed, but I was working on something else... I've increased the speed by 15%, just trying to see if I can push anything else out of her.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

LOL... bad timing :-)

So she's even FASTER now...the increase from 1.3 was already like 300%...hope my processor can keep up with ur code ;-)

Great work man, you are truly a multitasker :-)

Creator

Ha!! Well I've found ways to encode that slow it down even more than 1.3 ... but are much harder to decipher. Sh*tty part is, it's also 10*'s slower on the process side, which defeats the purpose.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Hmm, that's not an error from internal EnCodeIt of course... I have no idea what that reference is to Wootown. Anything I should know your doing/running? (ie... Virus-Software / FireWall / VNC / VMWare... etc)

Edit:

Maybe I do know... What OS are you running that on?

Edited by SmOke_N

• Moderators

Ran it again, and now it worked, it took 26 minutes to code my script, but the script doesn't work, I get an error when trying to run it.

See attached file.

Looking at your error msg, are you doing something like:

"""Blah""" to put quotes around blah when you could have done '"Blah"'?

Edit:

Example:

MsgBox(64, 'Right', '"Blah"')
MsgBox(64, 'Wrong', """Blah""")
Edited by SmOke_N

Looking at your error msg, are you doing something like:

"""Blah""" to put quotes around blah when you could have done '"Blah"'?

Edit:

Example:

MsgBox(64, 'Right', '"Blah"')
MsgBox(64, 'Wrong', """Blah""")
it also looks like there is an & missing in that line

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Moderators

it also looks like there is an & missing in that line

If he's doing what I think he's doing then it wouldn't put an "&" for him, it would just replace the double quotes at the end of encoding, which would leave it the way he's showing it.

This is how my original line of code looks like:

$l_adoSQL = "SELECT * FROM TBL_User Where (((TBL_User.txt_tester_name) = " & """" & $CurrentUserName & """) AND ((TBL_User.bol_tester_IsActive)= -1))"
try:

$l_adoSQL = 'SELECT * FROM TBL_User Where (((TBL_User.txt_tester_name) = "' & $CurrentUserName & '") AND ((TBL_User.bol_tester_IsActive)= -1))'

Edit: thinking it should be about another 26 minutes before we find if this fixed it for him or not :)

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Moderators

I will try to do it, but most of the times, the EnCodeIt program crashes.

A nice feature to have, would be to have the last used directory in the INI-file.

That's a good idea... but doesn't matter if you don't get up and running with your scripts :)