EnCodeIt 2.0

SmOke_N

Hey Smoke, this is pretty awesome stuff. I've learned alot from your code and thought you should be complimented on your efforts.

That being said, I was playing around with EnCodeIt and encoded an 'encoded' file to see if I could 'double encode' it ... :) needless to say it didn't work.

Here's a suggestion if you're interested... have EnCodeIt check to see if the file is already encoded and encode it only if it's not already.

You create amazing code that we can all learn from.

Thanks,

Fossil

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say that seeing the amount of posts with errors and problems that ppl might have i was a bit sceptical that my program wouldn't get any problems (as for my coding skills, not yours Smoke). But guess what? It worked just fine :) Means i'm not that bad after all! Tnx

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

It is very good SmOke_N. I have used it on my very large scripts and haven't had a problem with it. It is a significant improvement over the previous version. I would also like to thank your for your help with the Aut2Exe command line problems i was having. Once i finished my Script Stripper i was compelled to test it out on a script that was obfuscated with your obfuscator. As it turns out, they work together perfectly. My script stripper has absolutely no problem stripping a script that was encoded with EnCodeIt 2.0. I just thought i would point that out.

Thanks Again

- The Kandie Man :)

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

• Moderators

It is very good SmOke_N. I have used it on my very large scripts and haven't had a problem with it. It is a significant improvement over the previous version. I would also like to thank your for your help with the Aut2Exe command line problems i was having. Once i finished my Script Stripper i was compelled to test it out on a script that was obfuscated with your obfuscator. As it turns out, they work together perfectly. My script stripper has absolutely no problem stripping a script that was encoded with EnCodeIt 2.0. I just thought i would point that out.

Thanks Again

- The Kandie Man :)

Thanks KM, actually I just finished (well almost) writing one that will be an option in EnCodeIt.

Tested it on a 6000 line script, cleaned 2111 lines of comments and spaces, 563 unused Global Const's, and 62 functions, took about 12 seconds, I don't know how comparable that is to yours or the other one done in C++ is, but this was pure autoit as well.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

How does someone like me who has no internet access at home use this?

you don't

Why distribute crippleware in an online community that prides itself on sharing?

suggest you read post 2 and 3

and if you wish to complain go to post 24 and read

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I'll have to be honest...

Who gives a shit!

To All of you that wish to complain!... I provided no ... guarantees, I coded it to do what you asked... if you don't like it, as the 1st post says, then don't use it... it's that simple.

NFA

N = Nice

F =

A = Attitude

Ill leave you to fill in the blanks.

If it were down to me, you'd be banned and for life from any forum where free collaborative software is the overwhelming point of the forum's existence. I've only seen one asshole like this in the 911 forums and hate to see one here, ill give you the same advice i gave him, repent - youre gonna feel a whole lot better once you confess youre youre an asshole and uncripple your code. Your crippleware definately lowers the tone of the entire forum.

Oh and im sure the devs wouldnt mind some money for the free autoit code you used in your project, you know the code they didnt cripple.....

Ban or die trying....................

Edited by frodo

NFA

N = Nice

F =

A = Attitude

If it were down to me, you'd be banned and for life from any forum where free collaborative software is the overwhelming point of the forum's existence. I've only seen one asshole like this in the 911 forums and hate to see one here, ill give you the same advice i gave him, repent - youre gonna feel a whole lot better once you confess youre youre an asshole and uncripple your code. Your crippleware definately lowers the tone of the entire forum.

Oh and im sure the devs wouldnt mind some money for the free autoit code you used in your project, you know the code they didnt cripple.....

You don't like it don't use it.

Only good it would do to post the source, would be so you people could reverse engineer other's encode projects easier.

You'll find many projects out on the web that were written in autoit for sale, no code available.

If we be assholes then so be it.

You don't like it you can leave.

Edited by gafrost

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Only good it would do to post the source, would be so you people could reverse engineer other's encode projects easier.

You'll find many projects out on the web that were written in autoit for sale, no code available.

gafrost,

I agree with you 100% on both of these points.

@frodo - I think that you may here from many others who you won't agree with on this point. And I am sure they won't be as nice as SmOke_N was.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

You don't like it don't use it.

Dont want the sourcecode, just want to use it offline.

And hang on a minute to get technical about this, really when i think about it why should i trust some guy in a forum who doesnt release sourcecode, but requires that his compiled .exe needs net access.......how do i know what the app *might* be doing or what it might be sending....

List 5....

If we be assholes then so be it.

You don't like it you can leave.

Wasn't attacking you gafrost (i learn quite a lot from your scripts & scraps throughout here) or the forum in general, just that one wanker of a member.

Edited by frodo

• Moderators

NFA

N = Nice

F =

A = Attitude

After reading your former posts (All 6 of them before the 2 today), I find humor that you would even allow any available brain cells to signal your fingers to type such posts. Seems you like to "Mask", "Hide", "Prevent" the end user from seeing something you're doing. Nice hypocracy there dumbass.

You're post topics you've posted comments in.

Mask a password.

Crypto UDF

EnCodeIt

Here are the million dollar questions:

What are you doing in the Thread?

What were you hoping to accomplish by using this program?

Oh, and by the way, if you'd bother to open your F***ing (Fill in the stars) eyes and read, the money would have gone to AutoIt.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You don't like it don't use it!!!

Maybe, You can write your own... and we would probably help you...

... just quit complaining!

8)

I get your point Valuater, but i guess while i appreciate the sentiment and have no doubt i would get overwhelming amounts of help if i wanted to create anything, youre missing the point, i shouldnt have to rewrite something just for the sake of some tosspot coding a net check routine into his script :)

Im not afraid of hard work, i think ive posted for help on here like once in the year or so ive been a member

, and with having no internet connection at home i am self-sufficient for the most part.

Edited by frodo

After reading your former posts (All 6 of them before the 2 today), I find humor that you would even allow any available brain cells to signal your fingers to type such posts. Seems you like to "Mask", "Hide", "Prevent" the end user from seeing something you're doing. Nice hypocracy there dumbass.

You're post topics you've posted comments in.

Mask a password.

Crypto UDF

EnCodeIt

Here are the million dollar questions:

What are you doing in the Thread?

What were you hoping to accomplish by using this program?

Oh, and by the way, if you'd bother to open your F***ing (Fill in the stars) eyes and read, the money would have gone to AutoIt.

No hipocracy here, the reason i was posting in those forums was to get an idea of how to do various things with passwords when i was working on a gui app that saved ftp passwordds for a client of mine, and that was many many months ago......obviously needed to crypt the password to file/reg and then be able to reverse it, so the only one hiding anything and being a softcock is you. If you look in at least one of the posts, you can see that im exploringcrypting for an ftp routine i was developing about a year ago........theres even a screenshot, so no wonder im asking about encryption you mental midget

Ill even post the resulting script if you like, it was for a currency converter, the store gui saved/updated its currency values to/from an ftp server at regular intervals and so the staff couldnt access and change the rates, only the owner could access the rates via te ftp server via another gui i wrote and update them. Simple app, just added some security. Im willing to be open and above board.

Oh and i gave the client the .exe and the source btw, he found it reassuring....for one he knew i wasnt backdooring him.

If AutoIT is getting any money from you, then i doubt theyre retiring anytime soon.

From your general attitude, its quite clear that the best part of you ran down your fathers leg.

Edited by frodo

No Frodo... youre missing the point!

1 you can complain all you want and.... it wont help!

2 Just because someone here has an idea and writes a script... that does not mean they have to.. give it away!

3 SmOke_N is not charging for the program, and IF he was he was donating the funds to Autoit

4 As gafrost stated, there are people on the internet "selling" their designs in Autoit

Im to afraid of hard work
Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Frodo throw the ring in the lava........

To borrow a quote from Valik

If you think thats bad, wait until you screw up something blatantly obvious and I rip you 3 new assholes in various locations and point gay men in your general direction. Then you'll be running back to this thread saying, "Boy, they sure treated me nice there."

Just so happens many like Smoke_N here.

He helps many.

And for not being a programmer I thinks he's done an outstanding job on this project.

I've used it for one of my projects to protect some of the code, And I will not be giving out the source for that project either.

I suggest you back off from the blatant crap and move on.

We know that Smoke would never backdoor us, he's got a reputation here. You should trust him because we all do.

Who cares if he's releasing the source anyway? He's no idiot, he has his reasons, and if you actually read, you would be able to see those reasons. Same with the internet access. read posts 2 and 3, like you've been told before. there was a big debate(?) about wether or not he would make people pay for it, he decided not to for now, but he might later, so he put these limitations in just in case.

And incase you havent noticed, Everyone agrees with Soke_N, so you ARE arguing with all of us.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN