Reading Process

Can auto-it Read process, or intercept packets?

I looked in the help-file and used the search button but I couldn't find anything.

AutoIT is a scripting language. It will script the use of whatever tools you know enough to script for. What tool are you looking to script? Perhaps ethereal? What kind of "Read process" do you want? Perhaps a call to WinPCap? You are a little light on details there... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Hmm... is their a tutorial for memory reading?

As I get older, my brain is switching to Write-Only mode. Perhaps this will help you too?

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

So im guessing no?

Sorry... it seemed funny at the time... :">

I haven't tried managing process memory, but have seen occasional discussions on this board about: mostly about how hard it is to get reliable results, but that it can be done. Use the search function on the forums (use Any Forum, not just V3 Support) and you'll get plenty to read.

:)