Followers 0
AceLoc

mm strange.

11 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Removed

Edited by AceLoc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

Wasn't this code deleted yesterday by a moderator?

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

no it wasnt?

Yeah... It was...

[center]Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.[/center]

Jesus, would you quit posting and deleting your freaking posts... that's like the 10th time you've done it this post alone.

Oh, Thanks for sayin that didnt even notice laugh.gif

Your post count was 623 when I tried to catch your abusive use of the post delete option.

While we're wasting space, AceLoc, either change your signature or make it real. You clearly haven't stopped using this forum even after your big theatrics about it.

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

Yeah... It was...

Oh, Thanks for sayin that didnt even notice :whistle:

edit: Ehmm, In my eyes i visitted this site twice after my 'big theatrics'

but okay.. i will but not now

8)

Edited by AceLoc

[quote name='AceLoc']I gots new sunglasses there cool.[/quote]

On second thought, you're now suspended for 7 days. The last I saw your post count it was 633 and now it's magically 680 and Smoke is noticing the same thing. You want to act like an idiot, find another forum.

You want to act like an idiot, find another forum

i really agree with you there, if you want to act like an idiot find another forum.