_csch

_Sech

_coth

_sinh

_cosh

_tanh

_mrt

Math_Lib.au3

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

I assume you tried to obfusicate this super simple code and failed with random javascript everywhere?

I assume you tried to obfusicate this super simple code and failed with random javascript everywhere?

no, I just found it on my old hard drive, and decided to post it just in case it could be slightly useful to someone

_________[u]UDFs[/u]_________-Mouse UDF-Math UDF-Misc Constants-Uninstaller Shell

:/ the file has random javascript in it. That makes it unuseable unless you remove it

:/ the file has random javascript in it. That makes it unuseable unless you remove it

What are you talking about? The code runs just fine.

Nice job... NerdFencer...

There's nothing remotely like javascript in it.

Works great here too.

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

what the (****) you talking about?

It works great here :)

Edited by ludocus