Sign in to follow this  
crashdemons

Rollup Pro v16

crashdemons

I wrote this application over the last couple of days because a friend was complaining that Windows needed a Roll-up button that minimizes a window to it's titlebar, aside from regular minimize.

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Note: you must actually activate a window to see the button.)

More than that - this button can be right-clicked to display and change information about a window quickly.

The information includes the basics like HWnd, Title, State(using state values, not flags), Transparency, Position, Dimensions and Processname/PID.

Note: You can find the Exit option by right-clicking the button as well.

***Grabby Movement***

To change the horizontal placement you can click the "grabby" button and move the mouse until the buttons are placed where you want them and then click the grabby button again to set them there.

Current Script Version - 16

RollupPro_16.zip

Function Credits:

• _ReduceMemory - w0uter
  • WinGetTrans* - Valik
  • _ProcessGetName - Process.au3 UDF (Erifash?, Wouter?)
  • _ProcessGetPriority - Process.au3 UDF
  • _Win_TBHeight - Zedna - (v12 and lower - Prog@ndy, WinAPI.au3, Structures.au3)
  • _ProcessSuspend/Resume - The Kandie Man
  • _WinAPI_GetAncestor - PaulIA - WinAPI.au3
  • _WinAPI_GetClassName - PaulIA - WinAPI.au3
  • _WinAPI_PtInRect - PaulIA - WinAPI.au3
  • _WinAPI_GetWindowRect* - PaulIA - WinAPI.au3
* notes a function was modified in operation slightly.

5-5-13 Edit: fixed posted images.

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

crashdemons

OK, so the button is in the wrong place. It hovers over the minimize button, which is annoying.

Right-click the button and hit "change titlebar offset"

then increase the negative value to a larger negative value.

By default it's -74 (just left of minimize on "XP Classic" Visual Style)

but you could make it like -90 or so to fit your visual style.

Also, once this is changed, it will be saved in an INI for later so you don't have to continually change it

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

crashdemons

OK :)

By the way, your images aren't displayed, could be college blocking them..

Sighs, everybody picks on the free host. :(

Do these work instead? - second host doesnt allow off-site linking to images and this forum wont allow images relayed by PHP.

You'll have to make due without images if you can't see them in the first post already.

Edited by crashdemons

rasim

crashdemons

Nice! I like it! :)

crashdemons

UPDATE:

-When clicking HWnd or other non-action options that normally copied, '&' characters that were used to shortcut keys are no longer copied into the clipboard.

-a Debug MsgBox is no longer shown after changing the position of the window

ludocus

Great!, But the button is at the wrong place and it looks old, (I got xp)

crashdemons

Great!, But the button is at the wrong place and it looks old, (I got xp)

Posted Image

Need any more clarity?

Edited by crashdemons

crashdemons

Update 7:

Added Grabby-Button movement,

simply click the grabby button once to have the mouse carry it to a new horizontal position.

(note: you must click the grabby button again to set the position)

I edited this post but somehow it went back one edit...? - Guess I'll edit it again.

Update 8:

Added Boundary checking on grabby movement:

If you go over an edge, the button will dock on that side.

If you go over the center, the button will dock proportional to the side it's closest to.

this will prevent hassling about with numbers just to get the dang thing to dock on the side you put it on.

Edited by crashdemons

crashdemons

Sorry for not posting back immediately about Update 9, I kinda dozed off and well...

Anyway,

Update 9:

Corrects a boundary conflict issue where the offset was reset by condition 1 of Update 8 but still checked under Condition 2 unnecessarily.

i542

I like it. I might use it often! That is mostly because I am used to scroll mouse wheel up on title bar to roll up the window in Xubuntu! (It is actually pretty cool and simple).

I can do signature me.

jftuga
crashdemons

If a window is maximized, the vertical arrow icon does not appear. Is this normal?

BTW: nice script!

Thanks,

-John

Yes, I made it so it wont appear in maximize or minimize states.

Something about changing the height of a maximum-height window just seems dangerous/wrong to me.

Additionally, if you maximized more than 1 window and rolled them all up, they'd get lost under one another :)

crashdemons

BTW - as long as there is an icon saved as @Tempdir&'\rollup.ico' Rollup pro wont check it twice

- you can substitute in any custom icon you want

- on a future update I plan to just to include and reference the icon file directly so it'll be easier to customize

jftuga

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone

I was playing a little bit with "Screen Capture" UDF, and I was trying to make a "Window" capture, but, since I made a GUI which through I fire the event "Capture", my GUI is captured as well, and I don't want to
      This is the line of code that makes the capture:

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd($strScreenCaptureFileName, $objActiveWindow, 0, 0, -1, -1, False) And these are the lines of code which select the "active" window:

Local $objCurrentWindow = 9999 If _IsPressed("01") Then $objCurrentWindow = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") If $objCurrentWindow <> $objMyGUI Then $objActiveWindow = $objCurrentWindow EndIf EndIf Sorry If I made stupid mistakes
      Thanks in advance.

Francesco
    • kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I am playing with _GUICtrlButton_Create function. How can i change this button's (or the entire form's) font ?. The in-built GUICtrlSetFont function is not working even when i convert the control handle to control ID with _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID ( ) function.  Do i need to use CreateFont api finction and send WM_SETFONT message ? Or is there any other easy and safe ways to do this ?. Thanks in advance.
      Note : This window is created by CreateWindowEx function, not by GUICreate function. 
    • AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      Here is a function that will return a 2D array of visible windows.  You will notice that windows "Start" and "Program Manager"  windows will always be in the array.  The array returns the title of the window, the window handle, the PID of the process associated with the window, the process name associated with the window, the window's position, and the window's dimension,  Please see comments in the code about the numbers returned about the window's position.

#include <Array.au3> #include <Process.au3> ;Get a list of visable windows with titles. $aWindows = _GetVisibleWindows() _ArrayDisplay($aWindows) Func _GetVisibleWindows() ;Retrieve a list of windows. Local $aWinList = WinList() If Not IsArray($aWinList) Then Return SetError(0, 0, 0) ;Loop through the array deleting no title or invisable windows. Local $sDeleteRows = "" For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If $aWinList[$i][0] = "" Or Not BitAND(WinGetState($aWinList[$i][1]), $WIN_STATE_VISIBLE) Then $sDeleteRows &= $i & ";" EndIf Next $sDeleteRows = StringTrimRight($sDeleteRows, 1) ;Remove last ";". _ArrayDelete($aWinList, $sDeleteRows) $aWinList[0][0] = UBound($aWinList) - 1 ;Get Window's Processor ID (PID), and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][2] = WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1]) Next ;Get Window's Process Name from PID, and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][3] = _ProcessGetName($aWinList[$i][2]) Next ;Get Windows's Position and Size, and add it to the array. ;For Position, -3200,-3200 is minimized window, -8,-8 is maximized window on 1st display, and ;x,-8 is maximized windown on the nth display were x is the nth display width plus -8 (W + -8). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Position (X,Y). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Dimension (WxH). Local $aWinPosSize For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinPosSize = WinGetPos($aWinList[$i][1]) $aWinList[$i][4] = $aWinPosSize[0] & "," & $aWinPosSize[1] $aWinList[$i][5] = $aWinPosSize[2] & "x" & $aWinPosSize[3] Next Return $aWinList EndFunc ;==>_GetVisibleWindows  
      Adam

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Literally just a list of listview styles / extended styles and WS / WSEX styles prints them in the console by their name
      ;Debug ;Debug_GetLvMStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetHDStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hWnd) ;;#include <ListViewConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetLvMStyles($hListView) Local $LVStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hListView, -16) Local $LVExStyle = _GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView) Local $sLVSTYLES Local $sLVExSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetLvMStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNLEFT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNLEFT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNTOP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNTOP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_AUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_DEFAULT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_DEFAULT," If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_EDITLABELS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_EDITLABELS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_ICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_LIST) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_LIST, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOLABELWRAP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSCROLL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSCROLL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSORTHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDATA) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDATA, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_REPORT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_REPORT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SINGLESEL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SINGLESEL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SMALLICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SMALLICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTASCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTASCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTDESCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTDESCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPEMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOAUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FLATSB) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FLATSB, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HIDELABELS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HIDELABELS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_INFOTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_LABELTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_LABELTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_REGIONAL) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_REGIONAL, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBKGND) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBACKGROUND, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTSHADOWTEXT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTTEXTSHADOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT, " ConsoleWrite("Lv Styles= " & $sLVSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Lv Ex Styles= " & $sLVExSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetLvMStyles ;;#include <HeaderConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetHDStyles($hListView) Local $hHeader = _GUICtrlListView_GetHeader($hListView) Local $HDStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hHeader, -16) Local $sHDSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetHDStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_BUTTONS) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_STYLES, " ;0x00000002 ; Each item in the control looks and behaves like a push button If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_CHECKBOXES) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_CHECKBOXES, " ;0x00000400 ; Allows the placing of checkbo ;es on header items on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DRAGDROP) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DRAGDROP, " ;0x00000040 ; Allows drag-and-drop reordering of header items If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FILTERBAR) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FILTERBAR, " ;0x00000100 ; Include a filter bar as part of the standard header control If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FLAT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FLAT, " ;0x00000200 ; Control is drawn flat when XP is running in classic mode If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FULLDRAG) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FULLDRAG, " ;0x00000080 ; Column contents are displayed while the user resizes a column If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HIDDEN) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HIDDEN, " ;0x00000008 ; Indicates a header control that is intended to be hidden If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HORZ) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HORZ, " ;0x00000000 ; Creates a header control with a horizontal orientation If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HOTTRACK) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HOTTRACK, " ;0x00000004 ; Enables hot tracking If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_NOSIZING) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_NOSIZING, " ;0x0800 ; The user cannot drag the divider on the header control on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_OVERFLOW) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_OVERFLOW, " ;0x1000 ; A button is displayed when not all items can be displayed within the header control's rectangle on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DEFAULT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DEFAULT, " ;0x00000046 ; Default header style $HDS_DRAGDROP + $HDS_HOTTRACK + $HDS_BUTTONS ConsoleWrite("Header Styles= " & $sHDSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetHDStyles Func Debug_GetWSStyles($hWnd) ;#include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $WSStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -16) Local $sWSSTYLES Local $WSEXStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -20) ;_GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView); Local $sWSEXSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetWSStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TABSTOP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TABSTOP, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_GROUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_GROUP, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SIZEBOX, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_THICKFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_THICKFRAME, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SYSMENU) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SYSMENU, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_HSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_HSCROLL, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VSCROLL, " ;0x00200000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DLGFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DLGFRAME, " ;0x00400000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_BORDER) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_BORDER, " ;0x00800000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CAPTION) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CAPTION, " ;0x00C00000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZE, " ;0x01000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPCHILDREN, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, " ;0x04000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DISABLED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DISABLED, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VISIBLE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VISIBLE, " ;0x10000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZE, " ;0x20000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_ICONIC) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_ICONIC, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILD) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILD, " ;0x40000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUP, " ;0x80000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUPWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUPWINDOW, " ;0x80880000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, " ;0x00000010 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_APPWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_APPWINDOW, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_COMPOSITED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_COMPOSITED, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT, " ;0x10000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, " ;0x00000200 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP, " ;0x00000400 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME, " ;0x00000001 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYERED, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL, " ;0x400000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFT, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00004000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LTRREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LTRREADING, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_MDICHILD) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_MDICHILD, " ;0x00000040 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOACTIVATE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOACTIVATE, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY, " ;0x00000004 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHT, " ;0x00001000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RTLREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RTLREADING, " ;0x2000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_STATICEDGE, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, " ;0x00000080 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOPMOST, " ;0x00000008 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, " ;0x00000020 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, " ;0x00000100 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW, " ConsoleWrite("WS Styles= " & $sWSSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("WS EX Styles= " & $sWSEXSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetWSStyles  
    • ur
      By ur
      I am trying to identify the window based on the window title and text.
      The title will be the "erwin DM - filename"

It is working till date, but some operating systems our application is displaying window as "erwin DM - [filename]"

I tried  "erwin DM - *filename*" But this regular expression is not working.
      Any suggestion?

$sModelFile = "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Models\eMovies.erwin" $wdModel = _WinWaitActivate1("erwin DM - "&FileNameOnly($sModelFile),"") Func _WinWaitActivate1($title,$text,$timeout=0);Will Return the window Handler Logging("Waiting for "&$title&":"&$text) $dHandle = WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) if not ($dHandle = 0) then If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) return WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) Else Logging("Timeout occured while waiting for the window...") Exit EndIf EndFunc Func FileNameOnly($sFilePath) Local $sDrive = "", $sDir = "", $sFileName = "", $sExtension = "" Local $aPathSplit = _PathSplit($sFilePath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) ;_ArrayDisplay($aPathSplit, "_PathSplit of " & @ScriptFullPath) return $sFileName EndFunc  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.