UDF Creating Q

What if I dont know how many columns user wants to create, is it possible to make an UDF like this?

I assume i need to loop it somehow inside the _maketable function?

_maketable('testtable','col1','col2','col3')

Func _maketable($TABLE)
;~  ;create the table with columns spesified
EndFunc
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

What are you trying to do?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

What if I dont know how many columns user wants to create, is it possible to make an UDF like this?

I assume i need to loop it somehow inside the _maketable function?

_maketable('testtable','col1','col2','col3')

Func _maketable($TABLE)
;~  ;create the table with columns spesified
EndFunc
You can replace col1,col2,col3 with an array.

When the words fail... music speaks.

What are you trying to do?

Well I thought ill do my next project with the help of SQLite semi Embedded database functionality in AutoIt, So i started writing UDFs & I got stuck a bit hire when I tried to make table creation a bit more simple. But im going to let it be now, since SQLite is totally pointless, it took over 40 seconds to add 200 links into the database. If i save 200 links into the file with filewriteline it taks only 2 seconds.
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Well I thought ill do my next project with the help of SQLite semi Embedded database functionality in AutoIt, So i started writing UDFs & I got stuck a bit hire when I tried to make table creation a bit more simple. But im going to let it be now, since SQLite is totally pointless, it took over 40 seconds to add 200 links into the database. If i save 200 links into the file with filewriteline it taks only 2 seconds.

What about if you need to form a relationship between 2 bits of data? Whats going to happen when you get thousands?

Sqlite will still be consistent, what about when you want to search some of the data? It's not pointless, far from it. But maybe it's not what you need right now.