IE-Login ... need help analysing html-code

sc4ry

Hi,

i need help by checking html code, to find the correct objects to send my login-data to this site.

i also have another script which works very fine for another site:

$oIE2 = _IECreate("http://www.google.de/", 0, 0, 1, -1)
        $oHWND2 = _IEPropertyGet($oIE2, "hwnd")
        $LocationURL2 = _IEPropertyGet($oIE2, "locationurl")
        If $LocationURL2 = "https://proxy.de.group.net/?dest=http://www.google.de/" Then
            $oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2, 0)
            $oUsername = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "user")
            $oPassword = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "pass")
            _IEFormElementSetValue($oUsername, $ieuser)
            _IEFormElementSetValue($oPassword, $iepw)
            _IEFormSubmit($oForm, 0)
Endif

i think enclose must be the correct part of the whole code, which should show me the objects to input user, password and to submit, or?

which objects i now have to input for "user" and "pass" in the script above?

thank you for your help.

<span ct="TV" class="urTxtEmph" style="white-space:nowrap;"white-space:nowrap;>Corporate User-ID</span>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<span id="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1-r" class="urEdf2Whl"><input type="Text" class="urEdf2TxtEnbl" autocomplete="off" maxlength="100" id="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1" ct="I" name="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1" st="" tp="STRING" value="" onchange="sapUrMapi_InputField_change('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" onblur="sapUrMapi_InputField_Blur('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" onkeydown="sapUrMapi_InputField_keydown('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" onkeyup="sapUrMapi_InputField_KeyUp('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" onfocus="sapUrMapi_InputField_focus('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" onselectstart="sapUrMapi_InputField_onselectstart('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1',event);" ></span>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<span ct="TV" class="urTxtEmph" style="white-space:nowrap;"white-space:nowrap;>Passwort</span>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<span id="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2-r" class="urEdf2Whl"><input type="Password" class="urEdf2TxtEnbl" autocomplete="off" maxlength="100" id="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2" ct="I" name="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2" st="" tp="PW" value="" onchange="sapUrMapi_InputField_change('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" onblur="sapUrMapi_InputField_Blur('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" onkeydown="sapUrMapi_InputField_keydown('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" onkeyup="sapUrMapi_InputField_KeyUp('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" onfocus="sapUrMapi_InputField_focus('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" onselectstart="sapUrMapi_InputField_onselectstart('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2',event);" ></span>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<a id="htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_3" ct="B" st="" href="java script:void(0);" class="urBtnStd" ocl="if (htmlbButton_checkClick('htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_3', event)) {return htmlbDoEvent(this,'X','onclick','0','htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522',3,1,'',0);}" onkeydown="return ur_Button_keypress(event)" onclick="return ur_Button_click(event);" >Anmelden</a>

Edited by sc4ry

you can get the element by index value or by element name (element name is recomended, incase site changes)

Passowrd fields element name = "htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2"

Username fields element name = "htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1"

Edited by jokke
UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Hi jokka,

thanks for help.

i tried this, but it does not work (maybe i have to change something in my code?)

this is now the script to login with errors and warnings:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE2 = _IECreate("portal", 0, 1, 1, -1)
        $oHWND2 = _IEPropertyGet($oIE2, "hwnd")
            $oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2, 0)
            $oUsername = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_1")
            $oPassword = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "htmlb_341292_htmlb_286522_2")
            _IEFormElementSetValue($oUsername, "testuser")
            _IEFormElementSetValue($oPassword, "testpw")
            _IEFormSubmit($oForm, 0)

--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Warning from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IEStatus_NoMatch
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Warning from function _IEFormElementGetObjByName, $_IEStatus_NoMatch
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType
--> IE.au3 V2.4-0 Error from function _IEFormElementSetValue, $_IEStatus_InvalidDataType

The controlls are they dynamic or anything like that? They had a very weird name.

Try to fetch them by index, may work better inn this case.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

Btw are there multiple forms on the page? You may have tried to attach to the wrong form.

from help example:

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.autoitscript.com")
$oForms = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE)
MsgBox(0, "Forms Info", "There are " & @extended & " forms on this page")
For $oForm In $oForms
    MsgBox(0, "Form Info", $oForm.name)
Next
Edited by jokke

Hey, thank you, thats great.

i was shocked because there is only 1 form on this site ... but with your script i

get the dynamic form-name and user and pw is this form name wirh _1 and _2.

so this works:

$oUsername = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, $oForm.name & "_1")

$oPassword = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, $oForm.name & "_2")

now there seems only a prob with submitting, but i will try on my own first =)

big thanks =)

hmm, submit does not work. the page will reload, but user ist not logged in ...

i try ControlSend($oIE2, "", $oForm, "{Enter}")

this works, but is it a good alternative?

but now i have another question. ist that also possible with programms?

i want to create an automatic sap-login. user an pw-field does not have an own handle (in autoitinfo).

controlsend does not work correctly. do i have an alternative?

If the script intention is to run inn the foreground thats a useable method. I would recomend to find a workaround thogh where you use a _IE function. try with a None Index, Index value -1 or something like that. Been some time since i used the _IE functions.