RapidQueuer 2.4.4

Datenshi

Armand: Do your advertising somewhere else please..people are aware of alternatives. And you've already posted about it before.

##############

goldenix :

use _IEQuit at the end of your code, cuz you are creating a new HIDDEN! window every time user starts the script. So if user startc the code 5 times you will have 5 hidden windows open!

how can you tell witch mirror is fastest? you ping "rs157tl2.rapidshare.com", "rs157tg.rapidshare.com" etc. & the one with smallest ping is fastest?

I tried pinging those 2 & this is what i get : 0.0131624583887054 0.0136271891159327

either way thanx for the idea.

Im currently making huge changes in the code for a RapidQueuer 2.0 release. There's a few mistakes that will be corrected and i will make sure multi spawn of IE windows wont be a problem.

and btw, the Ping return works fine for me i get proper latency values. Its a rough test but the likelihood of a host with 200ms latency to be faster then a 2ms latency is slim.

Fmen: thx again you make good posts and great tips

Edited by Datenshi

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, just converted the IE code into TCP requests instead, no more IE dependency..Much lighter on resources, and code is reduced by a few lines.

Ive already finished most features for 2.0.

*Slim GUI(minimize to tray on start)

*Sleeps exact time and instant download after counter finish

*Optional to run with Process Window

*Option to Shutdown PC when complete

*Easily edit Linklist in GUI

*Clipboard Import

*Removed IE code, now only TCP packets

*Additional Statistics

*TrayIcon(Statistics and Quit)

*Autosave clipboard imports to linklist

*Linklist no longer as sensitive to spaces

Those among other changes/features has been implemented. Im down to cleaning the code, making a few comments in it and testing it all again. Edited by Datenshi

@Datenshi

lol... advertising... i don't mean to piss anyone off, this post is nice for "learning" purposes... but it's really a waste of time trying to use it / make it a download manager....

this is my last reply on the matter so feel free to ignore it completely... i was just trying to prevent you from wasting sooo much time in making something which is by far less effective than other stuff that are already made and are published for free...

have a nice day.

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

@Datenshi

lol... advertising... i don't mean to piss anyone off, this post is nice for "learning" purposes... but it's really a waste of time trying to use it / make it a download manager....

this is my last reply on the matter so feel free to ignore it completely... i was just trying to prevent you from wasting sooo much time in making something which is by far less effective than other stuff that are already made and are published for free...

have a nice day.

Please enlighten me of how my script is far less effective, Have you tried it? I doubt it..The core purpose for the end user is for him to get the file isnt it?

You're well aware that you're pissing people off with what you're doing here, so there's no need to apologize.

I fail to see your need for convincing me not to develop this script further, This place here is the Example Scripts section of the AutoIT Forums, people post their projects here for other people to learn or use..there's none forcing anyone here to use my software, But the fact is people do use stuff posted here. One of many advantages this script has over many other rapidshare downloaders is that its customizable down to source code and since its posted here on the Autoit forums i expect people to know how to customize it. Furthermore you seem to think calling your posts advertising is funny, Its advertising..You posted the same software twice without anyone asking for alternatives. If you truly didnt want to piss me off you should have stopped posting after the first post.

Actually, just converted the IE code into TCP requests instead, no more IE dependency..Much lighter on resources, and code is reduced by a few lines.

Ive already finished most features for 2.0.

Those among other changes/features has been implemented. Im down to cleaning the code, making a few comments in it and testing it all again.

Sounds great.

Can't wait to try it out and investigate the TCP code.

I have question.

I have also 1 rapidshare DL code. but its different, with IP changing & adzl reconnecting & stuff, but hire is the thing. I also use Inetget to DL files but out of 200 files I have downloaded already, there are 19 failed downloads. This means it sord of starts to DL the file, gets 10KB & then stops downloading current file.

Have you possibly also encountered the same problem? or maybe you have any idea why is this happening?

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Try open the file with a text editor. im pretty sure its a source code. Read it and see what it says. Ive encountered this many times. Most likely its a timing issue( thats how i solved it )

Oo, who would have thought, it is the source code.

I put +10 sec sleep after the countdown finishes, but those source code files are still being downloaded, out of 30 files 2 source codes :) . Can you explain the timing thing you were talking about?

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Datenshi

Very useful utility! 5 stars from me! :)

Thank you very much, im glad you like it ;)

I'm trying to download this file.. http://rapidshare.com/files/170969205/Plie...ist_explict.zip

Yeah... working and i need 250 minutes to complete o:)

thats why i hate rapidshare... they give me slow speed download... (4kb/s) :)

Oh thats horrible, sorry to hear that, but i cant do anything about it :\ during nights i get like 200kb/s at best from Rapidshare and during load times maybe 40-50kb/s, to be honest i kinda dislike rapidshare for a couple of reasons myself. But people keep uploading files onto it :\ You should try start the download and then go to sleep. It'd be ready by the morning.

Edited by Datenshi

Nice, not bad at all, sure mine can handle more websites and do a bit more stuff but you did a great job still but here is an idea, before it starts download making sure that the file doesn't already exist that way it doesn't over write it and to make it even better make sure the file size is the same incase it didn't completely finished downloading an Autoit error out or something.

What I am trying to say more or less is make it remember what files have been already completed in case you exit the script and by checking file size you also know that the file is actually complete.

Edited by JellyFish666

Nice, not bad at all, sure mine can handle more websites and do a bit more stuff but you did a great job still but here is an idea, before it starts download making sure that the file doesn't already exist that way it doesn't over write it and to make it even better make sure the file size is the same incase it didn't completely finished downloading an Autoit error out or something.

What I am trying to say more or less is make it remember what files have been already completed in case you exit the script and by checking file size you also know that the file is actually complete.

Thank you for the feedback :) It already checks if the file exists in the download folder before attempting to download it, it does it first during the linklist clean function then again during the main portion of the script, incase of duplicate links in linklist. The filesize check is a nice idea i might implement it for the next release.