RapidQueuer 2.4.4

Datenshi

Thank you very much, im glad you like it :)

Oh thats horrible, sorry to hear that, but i cant do anything about it :\ during nights i get like 200kb/s at best from Rapidshare and during load times maybe 40-50kb/s, to be honest i kinda dislike rapidshare for a couple of reasons myself. But people keep uploading files onto it :\ You should try start the download and then go to sleep. It'd be ready by the morning.

Good idea, but my internet connection have limited quota, only 50 hours :)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the feedback :) It already checks if the file exists in the download folder before attempting to download it, it does it first during the linklist clean function then again during the main portion of the script, incase of duplicate links in linklist. The filesize check is a nice idea i might implement it for the next release.

I didn't really check your source thoroughly enough to see that function but thought I might as well shoot it out there.

If you really want your script to be user friendly this GUI could help although you might have to do a lot of recoding but than anyone is capable of understanding how to use it, you could always keep the notepad file as well for people who don't want a GUI.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...2&hl=irapid

If you do decided to go a with a GUI hiding the GUI in the tray is a nice feature.

oh I just noticed you got a GUI, thats new lol but if you want it even more friendly the treeview might help.

If you would like more idea's I can give you tons that my program has, thats if your doing this to learn more coding and not just bypass rapidshare wait times o:)

- RapidShare Link Checker a Very Useful Part of any RapidShare Script :)

Edited by JellyFish666

Good job.

Need to check out the rapid errors

like this

This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible.

regards

Jellyfish

Except for the slow download speeds at peak hours, the wait times are really minimal nowadays compared to a few months ago and the cats and dogs captchas have been eliminated so this is a good time to download from rapidshare.

Out of curiosity though, is it possible to bypass wait times with autoit coding? Just asking "if" not "how".

Also, any chance of trying out a copy of your rapidshare downloader?

Edited by fmen

Jellyfish

Except for the slow download speeds at peak hours, the wait times are really minimal nowadays compared to a few months ago and the cats and dogs captchas have been eliminated so this is a good time to download from rapidshare.

Out of curiosity though, is it possible to bypass wait times with autoit coding? Just asking "if" not "how".

Also, any chance of trying out a copy of your rapidshare downloader?

Yes my program wasn't really started until the captcha's for rapidshare disappeared since I had trouble with them but other websites such as megaupload captchas can be read with my program along with many other captchas.

It is impossible to bypass wait times with Autoit coding that I know of but what my program can do is use release/renew commands and if that fails it uses a proxy ip address to bypass the wait time which has a pretty high success rate, if it fails it goes back to waiting the 15 minutes.

I thought about releasing a demo of my program sometime as soon as I can protect my source or I think I might strip my program down to only rapidshare and let people try that and no updates will be available for it.

The only reason I am selling it is because I am willing to update it when it needs to be updated and also the time it spent to code it and it is simply the best piece of code I have written so far.

Thanks.

Edited by JellyFish666

Yes my program wasn't really started until the captcha's for rapidshare disappeared since I had trouble with them but other websites such as megaupload captchas can be read with my program along with many other captchas.

It is impossible to bypass wait times with Autoit coding that I know of but what my program can do is use release/renew commands and if that fails it uses a proxy ip address to bypass the wait time which has a pretty high success rate, if it fails it goes back to waiting the 15 minutes.

I thought about releasing a demo of my program sometime as soon as I can protect my source or I think I might strip my program down to only rapidshare and let people try that and no updates will be available for it.

The only reason I am selling it is because I am willing to update it when it needs to be updated and also the time it spent to code it and it is simply the best piece of code I have written so far.

Thanks.

So you coded a grabber? where is it? i mean, is there a demo avaliable?

And one more thing, you know about rapid prices, how much it will cost your program?

So you coded a grabber? where is it? i mean, is there a demo avaliable?

And one more thing, you know about rapid prices, how much it will cost your program?

I really don't want to hijack a thread, if you wish to ask more questions please post here.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...c=84184&hl=

The price of the program is a one time payment of $30 and I will update it as needed and it is for more websites than just rapidshare, way more and counting.

A demo will be available but will be heavy stripped and the demo will only work for rapidshare since that seems to be the most common site for people to download off of.

I have sold this program to many friends and they reported small bugs which I fixed pretty quickly I found 22 total errors and they are all fixed now and no errors reported since.

I sold this to 26 people so far and I made $780 which isn't bad at all :)

Ups, i got an error

Posted Image

Most likely unable to get the sourcecode from the link, either from loss of connection or rapidshare f:ed up. try the same link again if it errors out again either post of Pm me the link for testing please :)

don't mean to annoy anyone's fun but there are "real" programs that do this better... try the www.e-lephant.org... they have a download manager there especially for RS with extreme features for free users...

that one IS written in autoit :) hahahahaa

Most likely unable to get the sourcecode from the link, either from loss of connection or rapidshare f:ed up. try the same link again if it errors out again either post of Pm me the link for testing please :)

Same links works in your .exe but didnt work with .au3 (?)

BTW, implementation of Megaupload support, will be cool

BTW, implementation of Megaupload support, will be cool

Megaupload still has the "captcha" thing going on...so a whole new approach would have to be implemented. Searching for an autoit solution did not give a definitive answer, as far as I could see. Some of the threads mentioned using an external dll or possibly the WinWord's OCR feature.

I got this too, for some reason the script was adding a blank line to the start of the link list which it would then try to get the source from "" and fail. I just added

If NOT @error Then

all the rest of the code in that for loop

endif

works fine now.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I got this too, for some reason the script was adding a blank line to the start of the link list which it would then try to get the source from "" and fail. I just added

If NOT @error Then

all the rest of the code in that for loop

endif

works fine now.

Hm im not sure that was what was generating the error, the script cleans the list upon start of any empty lines before loading it into an array, upon exit it'll replace downloaded array elements(links) with an empty line before writing it down to linklist. That way, if you download a link and exit and then open the linklist before clicking Start, the first line will be blank. This line is then ignored (linklistclean function) when loading linklist into the array.

Hm im not sure that was what was generating the error, the script cleans the list upon start of any empty lines before loading it into an array, upon exit it'll replace downloaded array elements(links) with an empty line before writing it down to linklist. That way, if you download a link and exit and then open the linklist before clicking Start, the first line will be blank. This line is then ignored (linklistclean function) when loading linklist into the array.

I'm 100% sure thats what was causing my error. Possibly because my version of autoit is out of date, but what is happening is 1-3 empty lines are somehow getting at the start of the file and loaded into the array which then fails when $DownloadLinkList[0] = "" I checked this with

Msgbox(0, $DownloadLinkList[$x], @error)

right after the line

$SubmitRequest = _INetGetSourcePost($DownloadLinkList[$x], "dummy")

came up with a title of "" and message of 1. Looked up the 1 msg in the _INetGetSourcePost function and its

If $sURL = '' Or $sPost = '' Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)

I'm not sure what is causing it. Perhaps its _arrayadd to an empty array cases it to fill $array[1] instead of $array[0]. Like I said my version of autoit is not current and might be the problem.

Give me a few and I will see.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

there is no need for complicated error check. Just do what I did:

if count down nr or file mirrors not found in the page source, write the link into the date.time.log.txt & jump to next link. after DL finishes show the errorlog.

Cheers. :)

My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Datenshi, what you did here is really great! :) I know there are some RS downloaders out, but I don't like them, there are settings I don't understand and they need to be installed.

While RapidQueuer 2.0 worked from the beginning on. It's so easy to use. Open the List, paste the links, save, click Start.

I love it.... your prog is running on my system for about 3 hours now^^

[font="Courier New"]http://RomanK.hondadesigns.com[/font]

• 2 weeks later...