iChecker 1.2.4 Final

Iuli

@crashdemons : Thanks for info, will fix it :D

@nguyenbason : I will add that in next version. Weird that i forgot to do that until now :D

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]

I'm also reasonably sure these third-party websites you're requesting for the invisibility status are just using the previously-mentioned client-side issues with Yahoo! Messenger AND one other server-side bug.

(eg: for the client-side one, my last suggestion which was not commented on)

- Although, they wouldn't tell you what they're using anyway.

The problem with this client-side bug (and possibly the reason these websites aren't entirely reliable) is that the response time varies between the checked users.

Another issue is that mass requests (as a website offering this service may require) will cause the requesting host to be temporarily [and silently] banned from using this specific request - as would be expected.

Note: The invisibility bug has not been fixed in the most recent Yahoo! Messenger releases.

(Tested yesterday; Untested against stealth settings still.)

[PS: I can explain what is being done in detail with this client-side bug if requested]

Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

@ nguyenbason

1. I am not checking mail.opi.yahoo.com, I am checking opi.yahoo.com

(not that there's alot of difference anymore)

2. I am only using that to determine the "Public" online/offline status

(if the user is publically online, there's no point in further checking)

(this is, of course - one of the "official" ways of telling if someone is or wants to be seen as online)

3. If you look at the Invisibility scanner, you'll see I'm sending an avatar request packet to each of the "offline" users and waiting for a reply. (THIS is the above mentioned client-side bug - Yahoo Messenger responds to it consistantly.)

$iError=_YMSG_ValidateID($users[$i],True)
If $iError==0 Then
    ; ... snip
        $sCheck=_YMSG_CheckOnline($users[$i],'t',1)
        If $sCheck=='01' Then
            _AddEntry($users[$i]&'|ONLINE')
            $pending[$i]=0
        Else
            TCPSend($socket,_YMSG_Client_PictureRequest($alias,$users[$i]))
        EndIf
    ; ... snip
    If $socket>0 Then _GetData()
Else
    MsgBox(16,'Username Invalid','Error with user "'&$users[$i]&'".'&@CRLF&_YMSG_ErrorGetReason($iError))
EndIf
Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

• 2 months later...

You forgot to update the number of the version on the download link.

Updated ! :D Actually, i modified the link, but i forgot about the text.

[size="2"]SFXMaker[/size] - The most complete switchless installer creator software[indent][/indent]