Pic2Vector 1.0.1.4

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Pic2Vector permit to easily convert bitmap Images to clean Vector Art and save it result to jpg, png, bmp or gif format.

See Topic for more details and examples.

What's New in Version 1.0.1.4

Released

• Settings can be saved by creating a profil.
  • No more appcrash window for autotrace.exe.
  • New buttons for display compatibility with xp.
  • Externals files are embedded, no more downloads needed.
  • Some minor improvements.
  • Added new examples to topic.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Wiliat87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Muzaiyan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
Ignacio

Nice and easy to use, although the configuration of the paramater can be kind of hard tog rasp if you dont have the knowledge of terminology

Share this review

Link to review
  • Similar Content

• RTFC
      By RTFC
      Eigen4AutoIt Features:
      free, fast matrix computing environment for Windows (runs under Wine on Linux and Mac) built upon the robust Eigen code base (open-source), with many enhancements, simplifications, and additional features simple, intuitive functions, with extensive online documentation supports integer, single, and double precision, in real and complex matrices Tutorials with scripts, plus Test scripts for each function section easily exchange data between native binary files (.mat) and ASCII, Excel, and Xbase files, or AutoIt arrays 32-bit (x86-mode) and 64-bit (x64-mode) support in x64-mode, matrices can be any size that fits into available virtual memory (>4GB), and can be shared between processes over one thousand alias wrappers for flexibility and ease-of-use  
      The Eigen4AutoIt thread is here:
      This computing environment allows you to do matrix I/O (memory & files), matrix arithmetic, transformation, reduction, and decomposition, solve systems of linear equations, and perform statistics, all at either single or double precision. Most functions can act on real or complex matrices (or the latter's real/imaginary parts separately). Much of the actual complexity of using Eigen in its native C++ environment has been hidden for AutoIt users, through extensive bounds and error checks, an intuitive function-naming convention, a large help file, and detailed tutorials and test examples.
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description
      Anti-bot system to avoid spam. Vector graphic style generates 4 random numbers from 0-9 and create a picture. 2. Requirements
      .NET Framework 1.1 - 4.5 (on this version Microsoft destroy old rules) 3. Possibilities.

4. Downloads.
      Source package Capatcha.rar
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      Hello,
      Do you have any idea to resize Vector graphic using some maths trick?
      It's example to create Vector image 10x10px and write A
      Local $a10x10 = [ _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1, _ 1,1,1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,1,1,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,1,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,1, _ 1,0,0,0,1,1,0,0,0,1, _ 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 _ ] Local $oVector = ObjCreate("WIA.Vector.1") If Not IsObj($oVector) Then ConsoleWrite("+++ Error " & @error & " durning create a Vector.object." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf Local $iBlue = 0xFF0000FF ; ARGB color Local $iWhite = 0xFFFFFFFF ; adding pixels to vector For $i = 0 To UBound($a10x10) - 1 Local $iPixel = $a10x10[$i] Local $iColor = $iBlue If $iPixel = 0 Then $iColor = $iWhite $oVector.Add($iColor) Next ; create a img 10x10 px Local $oImg = $oVector.ImageFile(10, 10) ; path to file Local $sPath = @ScriptDir & "\Vector.bmp" ; delete previous file if exits. FileDelete($sPath) ; save img to script direction. $oImg.SaveFile($sPath) ; show result, you have to use 800% size to see effects. ShellExecute("Vector.bmp")  
    • jtpr
      By jtpr
      Has anybody ever imported a VuGen recording into AutoIT?  I like the recording cabability of VuGen and thought it would be great to use and then pull it into AutoIT to compile into an EXE.

Jim
    • Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I have problem with my object drawn in gdi
      Func drawTriangle($tabName,$gui_active = 0) _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($sGUI[$gui_active]) ;create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphics, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFEFEFEF) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) Local $aPoints[5][3] $aPoints[0][0] = 4 $aPoints[1][0] = 0.0 ; left $aPoints[1][1] = 0.0 ; top $aPoints[2][0] = 0.0 ; left $aPoints[2][1] = 30.0 ; top $aPoints[3][0] = 80.0 ; left $aPoints[3][1] = 30.0 ; top $aPoints[4][0] = 110.0 ; left $aPoints[4][1] = 0.0 ; top _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hBrush) ;draw the triangle Local $fBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFAAAAAA) ;color format AARRGGBB (hex) Local $sString = $tabName, $aInfo ; from the func param Local $hFormat, $hFamily, $hFont, $tLayout $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe UI") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 12, 2) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(6, 2) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphics, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, $sString, $hFont, $aInfo[0], $hFormat, $fBrush) ;_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString($hGraphics, $tabName, 6, 3, "Segoe UI", 12) ; write text ;cleanup GDI+ resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc After this code execution I got new object rectangle
      Global $ma_border = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(100, 180, 40, 40) GUICtrlSetGraphic($ma_border, $GUI_GR_COLOR, 0x00000, $COLOR_BLUE) GUICtrlSetGraphic($ma_border, $GUI_GR_RECT, 0, 0, 40, 40) GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DISABLE) And what happens is first func = draw rectangle is pushed to parameters from GUICtrlCreateGraphic func. Left: 100, Top: 180.
      I can simplu reverse order of these func execution but There is too much things to change in my code.
      Can something be done to prevent this slipping?