Imgur UDF 1.0.0 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

3DnpAc4.png

This is an AutoIt UDF to help you upload images using Imgur API.

Simple example:

#NoTrayIcon
#include 'Imgur.au3'

Global $fp = FileOpenDialog('Open', @ScriptDir, 'Images (*.jpg;*.gif;*.png;*.bmp)', 1)

If Not @error Then
    Local $image_url = _imgur_upload($fp)

If @error Then
        MsgBox(16 + 262144, 'Error', 'Upload image failed!')
    Else
        ; Open with default browser
        ShellExecute($image_url)
    EndIf
EndIf

Github: https://github.com/J2TeaM/AutoIt-Imgur-UDF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• LinkOut
      By LinkOut
      Hi! I wrote an UDF that can simplify the way you can control Telegram Bot with AutoIt. If you don't know what is a Telegram Bot, maybe you should read their official website here. All about this UDF is on my GitHub: what is, how it work, how to use and also a Test.au3 to see the script in action. But... let's talk about this UDF.
      What is: It's an UDF that contain functions to control a Telegram Bot. Send messages, photo, video, stickers, wait for incoming messages and answer to them. How it works: Insert you Token given from BotFather, initialize your bot with _InitBot() function and... you're ready! All functions are commented: You will find a description of what it does, an explanation for every argument that function has need and what it return. This is the test script, that initialize your bot, run all functions and write the return value.
      #include "Telegram UDF.au3" $ChatID = "Your_Chat_ID_For_Test" _InitBot("Bot_ID","Bot_Token") ConsoleWrite("Test _GetUpdates -> " & @TAB & _GetUpdates() & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _GetMe -> " & @TAB & _GetMe() & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendMsg -> " & @TAB & _SendMsg($ChatID,"Test _SendMsg") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _ForwardMsg -> " & @TAB & _ForwardMsg($ChatID,$ChatID,'MsgID') & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendPhoto -> " & @TAB & _SendPhoto($ChatID,"C:\image.jpg","Test _SendPhoto") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendVideo -> " & @TAB & _SendVideo($ChatID,"C:\video.mp4","Test _SendVideo") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendAudio -> " & @TAB & _SendAudio($ChatID,"C:\audio.mp3","Test _SendAudio") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendDocument -> " & @TAB & _SendDocument($ChatID,"C:\document.txt","Test _SendDocument") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendVoice -> " & @TAB & _SendVoice($ChatID,"C:\voice.ogg","Test _SendVoice") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendSticker -> " & @TAB & _SendSticker($ChatID,"C:\sticker.webp") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendLocation -> " & @TAB & _SendLocation($ChatID,"74.808889","-42.275391") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendContact -> " & @TAB & _SendContact($ChatID,"0123456789","Josh") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _SendChatAction -> " & @TAB & _SendChatAction($ChatID,"typing") & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _GetUserProfilePhotos -> " & @TAB & _GetUserProfilePhotos($ChatID) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Test _GetChat -> " & @TAB & _GetChat($ChatID) & @CRLF) While 1 $msgData = _Polling() _SendMsg($msgData[2],$msgData[3]) WEnd Last part of the script (While cycle) use Polling function to put the script in a wait-state for incoming messages: _Polling() function return an array ($msgData in this case) that contain information about the received message (for example, $msgData[2] is the Chat ID of the user that send the message, important to send a reply. See GitHub page for other info.
      So, finally, here you can find and download the library -> https://github.com/xLinkOut/telegram-udf-autoit <-
      UPDATE: Thanks to @mLipok to added my Telegram UDF on AutoItScript Wiki!  
      UPDATE 2: Functions that send files to Telegram Servers (photos, videos..) don't need anymore cURL executable file. Thanks to @Jos that suggested how to use WinHttp UDF by trancexx.
      If you have question, bug report or anything else just contact me or reply to this Thread Don't forget to follow me on GitHub for future updates. Bye!
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      This post was originally going to be a question on how to fix this issue but as I ended up figuring it out I thought I'd post it here for others that have the same issue.
      So you've downloaded and extracted the latest version of the SQLite dll files etc into the same directory as your SQLite script but it's failing at _SQLite_Startup()?
      What you need to do, that I couldn't see anywhere in the documentation, to fix the issue is rename the dll files from (for example) "sqlite3_301500000.dll" to "sqlite3.dll" and "sqlite3_x64_301500000.dll" to "sqlite3_x64.dll".
      Fixed my issues instantly!
      Hope it can help others too.
      Cheers.
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I would like to download the first 5 images in a folder. THX.
      #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sSource, $aImgURL, $sKeyWord $sKeyWord = "pug" $sSource = _INetGetSource("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & $sKeyWord & "&tbm=isch") $aImgURL = _StringBetween($sSource, 'src="', '"') For $x = 1 to UBound($aImgURL)-1 ConsoleWrite($aImgURL[$x]&@CRLF) Next  
    • GMK
      By GMK
      Attached is a UDF for automating Monarch. This was created for my use at work, but I thought I'd share, in case anyone else can use it.
      Update: Localized variables and commented out unused variables to be used later.
      Update (November 17, 2016): Uploaded newest version, after revisiting and revising error checking. Script-breaking change: Functions start with _Monarch_ now.

Monarch.au3
    • GMK
      By GMK
      I decided to enhance the functionality of the OOo COM UDF found >here and >here.  Thanks to Leagnus and Andy G for providing the initial functions and framework.
      This UDF includes the following working functions:
      _OOoCalc_BookNew
      _OOoCalc_BookOpen
      _OOoCalc_BookAttach
      _OOoCalc_BookSave
      _OOoCalc_BookSaveAs
      _OOoCalc_BookClose
      _OOoCalc_WriteCell
      _OOoCalc_WriteFormula
      _OOoCalc_WriteFromArray
      _OOoCalc_HyperlinkInsert
      _OOoCalc_RangeMoveOrCopy
      _OOoCalc_RangeSort
      _OOoCalc_RangeClearContents
      _OOoCalc_CreateBorders
      _OOoCalc_NumberFormat
      _OOoCalc_ReadCell
      _OOoCalc_ReadSheetToArray
      _OOoCalc_RowDelete
      _OOoCalc_ColumnDelete
      _OOoCalc_RowInsert
      _OOoCalc_ColumnInsert
      _OOoCalc_SheetAddNew
      _OOoCalc_SheetDelete
      _OOoCalc_SheetNameGet
      _OOoCalc_SheetNameSet
      _OOoCalc_SheetList
      _OOoCalc_SheetActivate
      _OOoCalc_SheetSetVisibility
      _OOoCalc_SheetMove
      _OOoCalc_SheetPrint
      _OOoCalc_HorizontalAlignSet
      _OOoCalc_FontSetProperties
      _OOoCalc_CellSetColors
      _OOoCalc_RowSetColors
      _OOoCalc_ColumnSetColors
      _OOoCalc_RowSetProperties
      _OOoCalc_ColumnSetProperties
      _OOoCalc_FindInRange
      _OOoCalc_ReplaceInRange
      Please help me test this and let me know of any problems, questions, suggestions or comments you may have.
      Edit (August 5, 2016): Latest files have been uploaded.  Script-breaking changes include renaming the functions to start with _OOoCalc_.
      Edit (November 14, 2016): New version, including fixed sort function!
      Edit (November 15, 2016): Lots of minor changes including tightening up the error checking.
      Edit (November 16, 2016): Added ByRef to object parameters. Edited demo.

OOoCalcConstants.au3

OOoCalc.au3
      OOoCalc_Demo.au3