Imgur UDF 1.0.0 1.0.0

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

3DnpAc4.png

This is an AutoIt UDF to help you upload images using Imgur API.

Simple example:

#NoTrayIcon
#include 'Imgur.au3'

Global $fp = FileOpenDialog('Open', @ScriptDir, 'Images (*.jpg;*.gif;*.png;*.bmp)', 1)

If Not @error Then
    Local $image_url = _imgur_upload($fp)

If @error Then
        MsgBox(16 + 262144, 'Error', 'Upload image failed!')
    Else
        ; Open with default browser
        ShellExecute($image_url)
    EndIf
EndIf

Github: https://github.com/J2TeaM/AutoIt-Imgur-UDF

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• By amosrinat
      Hi,
      i have an AutoIT script that sends emails with two embedded images.
      When users get the email they don't see the images. How should I fix my code?
      Thank you for your support,
      Amos
      Func fSendMail() $TemplateName = StringRegExpReplace($Template, "^.*\\|\..*$", "") $SmtpServer = "smtp.**.com" $FromName = "do-not-reply@*********" $FromAddress = "do-not-reply@******" $ToAddress = $MG1_Mgr & ";"& $Owner $Subject = "ACTION REQUIRED - " & $TemplateName $Body = $sBody5 $IPPort = 25 $ssl = 0 Global $oMyRet[2] Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") $rc = fINetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $IPPort, $ssl) If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf EndFunc;fSendMail Func fINetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update $objEmail.Fields.Update ;$objEmail.Send **************** If @error Then MyErrFunc() EndIf $objEmail = "" EndFunc;fINetSmtpMailCom  
    • By coronatuss
      Hello everyone,
      Im developing an script to check the size of all .jpg stored in windows folder.
      The problem is that it doesn´t work properly with rotated images. 
      With _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth() and _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight()  I get the Width and Height of images as if they had not been rotated, and I need to know how they are rotated (orientation and grades).
      Any help is welcome! If more info is needed, please tell. 😁
    • By pat4005
      A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.
      The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)
      Example:
      _WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)  
      _WakeOnLan.au3
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i've a question for you.
      am creating a audio player
      and in this audio player i want to show the current trac info
      such as the total time and the position ... etc
      i know i can show it as label
      but the screen reader for the blind read the text every change
      because it have a screen scan
      what i want is to show this informations but such image or icon
      i mean i need to create
      GUICtrlCreatepic or GUICtrlCreateicon ....
      or some thing as that
      and show this informations as image on it
      i think that i can do that with the 
      _GDIPlus functions
      but i couldn't find the currect way to do it
      i tried the _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString
      but i couldn't know how it work
      what i need is a small example that create a GUI
      and add a multy line text to it as graphic or image.
      so i need a simple way because it will changed every sec
      i hope any one can help me to do that
      global $GUI = GUICreate("text", 400, 400) global $label = GUICtrlCreateLabel(GetText(), 10, 10, 380, 380) GUISetState() do sleep(100) until GUIGetMSG() = -3 exit func GetText() return StringFormat("file name is test.mp3 \r\n total time is 00:30:00 \r\n position is 00:05:50") endFunc  
    • By MrCreatoR
      This UDF allows to create formatted label using pseudo element RichLabel (RichEdit actually). Formating is set by using special modificator similar to <font> tag in Html.
      Notes: This UDF is a transformation-continuation of related UDF

Example:
      Download:
      GUIRichLabel_1.2.zip
      Small syntax related fix: GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip
      GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip

History version: