StringFinder 1.2.3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)
    • kartune
      By kartune
      Hello, I am getting this error message when running my script:
      Case $aButiD[0] To $aButiD[$iTotButtons - 1]
      Case ^ ERROR
      Error:  Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

The script's purpose is to read my ini file and create buttons for the sections and section contents.
      The first part of the script creates buttons for the sections of the ini, once you click on the section button it should open another set of buttons of all the contents under the section
      In this case, the section in the .ini file is called "TPA"
      on the Func flavorco()
      It opens the contents of "TPA" into buttons.
      Right now, the section it is reading is determined by $sSection.
      It is only when I try to change $sSection = "TPA"
      to
      $sSection = $flavorco
      that the error starts to appear

Here is the script
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> $optbar = IniReadSectionNames("test.ini") If Not IsArray($optbar) Then Exit Local $Button[UBound($optbar) - 1] $mGUI = GUICreate('Restock Flavor Ingredients', 10 + (130 * UBound($optbar)), 100) For $x = 1 To UBound($optbar) - 1 $var = IniReadSection("test.ini", $optbar[$x]) If @error Then ContinueLoop $X_Coord = 10 + (($x - 1) * 100) $Button[$x - 1] = GUICtrlCreateButton($optbar[$x], $X_Coord, 30, 70, 30) Next GUISetState() While 1 $mMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $mMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then GUIDelete($mGUI) ExitLoop EndIf For $i = 0 To UBound($Button) - 1 If $mMsg = $Button[$i] Then MsgBox(0, '$Msg = ' & $mMsg, GuiCtrlRead($Button[$i]) & ' Pressed', 2) Global $flavorco = $Button ; sets the flavor company's variable Call('flavorco') EndIf Next WEnd Func flavorco() ;opened flavor company's flavors MsgBox(0, '$Msg = ' & $mMsg, GuiCtrlRead($Button[$i]) & $flavorco, 0) Local $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Test.ini" Local $sSection = $Button Local $aArray = IniReadSection($sFilePath, $sSection) _ArrayDelete($aArray, 0) ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray) Local $iIndex Local $iTotButtons = UBound($aArray) Local $iNumPerRow = 5 Local $iButWidth = 100 Local $iButDepth = 30 Local $aButiD[$iTotButtons] Local $hGUI = GUICreate('Ingredients Stock "' & $sFilePath & '"', 10 + ($iButWidth + 10) * $iNumPerRow, _ 10 + Ceiling($iTotButtons / $iNumPerRow) * ($iButDepth + 10), -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) For $i = 0 To $iTotButtons - 1 ; $x = $iXBorder + (($iRectWidth + $iSpacing) * Mod($i, $iNumCols)) $x = 10 + (($iButWidth + 10) * Mod($i, $iNumPerRow)) ; $y = $iYBorder + (($iRectDepth + $iSpacing) * Int($i / $iNumCols)) $y = 10 + (($iButDepth + 10) * Int($i / $iNumPerRow)) $aButiD[$i] = GUICtrlCreateButton($aArray[$i][0], $x, $y, $iButWidth, $iButDepth) ;, $BS_NOTIFY) Next GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($hGUI) ExitLoop Case $aButiD[0] To $aButiD[$iTotButtons - 1] ;clicking on a flavor name $iIndex = ($msg - $aButiD[0]) $RSINGRflavor = $aArray[$iIndex][0] ;flavor name $RSINGRml = $aArray[$iIndex][1] ; ml $RSINGRgal = $aArray[$iIndex][1]*0.000264172 ;converts ml to gal Call('openflavor') EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func openflavor() #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=F:\Karl\AutoIt\FJ-Stock JP\GUI Forms\RSINGRSUBFORM.kxf ;opens flavor to view stock and restock submit $RSINGRSUBFORM = GUICreate($sSection & " " & $RSINGRflavor, 242, 213, 530, 269) $RSINGRFlavorTitle = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sSection & " " & $RSINGRflavor, 32, 8, 200, 28) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 16, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $RSINGRstockcaption = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Current Stock in ml:", 16, 48, 96, 17) $RSINGRstockml = GUICtrlCreateLabel($RSINGRml, 120, 48, 114, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $RSINGRInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("ml", 40, 112, 153, 21) $RSINGRSUBMIT = GUICtrlCreateButton("SUBMIT", 16, 152, 81, 33) $RSINGRCLOSE = GUICtrlCreateButton("CLOSE", 145, 151, 81, 33) $RSINGRgalcaption = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Current Stock in gal:", 16, 80, 97, 17) $RSINGRstockgal = GUICtrlCreateLabel($RSINGRGAL, 120, 80, 114, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; $msg = "" While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($RSINGRSUBFORM) ExitLoop Case $RSINGRCLOSE GUIDelete($RSINGRSUBFORM) ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
      Any help is much appreciated!  Thanks.
      My guess is that $Button isn't an actual string??  Whenever I use msgbox it shows up the string exactly, no numbers attached.  So i'm not sure whats going on here.
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I have a question please
      I've searched a lot on how to make a GUI for programs designed by Autoit to accepts dragging files from Windows File Explorer
      Unfortunately, however, it failed
      Is there any way to do this?
      Where I am making a audio player and I want to activate the feature of dragging files from Windows Explorer to a program window to play them
      I hope to find a simple solution here in this wonderful forum
      Thank you very much in advance
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dears
      how are you? I hope You fine
      I have a question please
      I've created a listView
      It has several columns
      Is there any way  to search for text in an element of this list with text in all columns
      for example
      list view with 2 column
      the first is the file name and the second is the file path
      and i want to search for the item witch Containt the name and the path toGether
      I searched a lot but could not find what I was looking for
      If you do not understand the idea that I'm looking for, I can put an example
      Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.