StringFinder 1.2.3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

StringFinder - Find String in Files.

2 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• anthonyjr2
      By anthonyjr2
      Hi guys,
      I am pretty bad with regex, and am having some trouble trying to come up with an expression for a certain type of string. Basically I want to be able to tell if a string is of the format:
      AA#####A
      Where the A's are any letter from A-Z and the #'s are any digit from 0-9.
      I've been playing around with a regex tester online for a while but I can't really seem to grasp the concept very well. Could anyone give me any tips?
      This isn't exactly an AutoIt specific question which is why I didn't post it in General Help & Support.
    • LoneWolf_2106
      By LoneWolf_2106
      Hi everybody,
      i have a question related to strings items in an Array and sorting. Maybe someone can advice me how to solve the issue.
      I have an Array of strings, every item of the Array is as following:
      INFO [13.06.2017 11:48:01] [Thread-13] [ConGenImpUsb -> waitForConnection]  INFO [07.06.2017 08:55:44] [main] MDU5 - Ver 5.1x I want to sort the item in the array by date and time, is there any function which allows me to sort by date/time?
      Thanks in advance
    • Innominate
      By Innominate
      How can I filter out everything in a string except for text between specific tags, specifically between <title>Message title</title> and <body id="msgFeedSummaryBody" selected="false">Summary text</body>

I also want to extract the URL, which is given three times:
           1. Message-Id: <https://www.linktopage.htm@localhost.localdomain>
           2. Content-Base: https://linktopage.htm (no closing tag for this, just a line feed with the next one beginning with “Content-Type: “)
           3. <base href="https://www.linktopage.htm">

Having extracted the Message title, Summary text, and URL, I want to save that in one of various text files, with a prompt for user input giving me a way (such as entering a letter, word, or clicking a radio button; the latter is preferable) to specify which file.

Here is the code I have so far:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase HotKeySet("^h", "_copy") While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func _copy() Send("^u") ; opens the message source of the news feed in my e-mail client (Thunderbird) showing all of the desired information Sleep(1000) Send("^a") ; select all of it Sleep(1000) Send("^c") ; copy it to clipboard EndFunc Now how can I filter the clipboard contents (as above), add to it (adding “-----------------------” as a separator, display it to the screen (for confirmation), and append it as plain text to one of several different files?

Thank you!
    • vikashbitm2010
      By vikashbitm2010
      Hi all,
      I want to return string from autoit script to the python code.
      Autoit:
      Exit("22 FE 45") -> not working
      Exit(1) -> Working
      Exit(0) -> Working
      python:
      import os
      res=os.system(autoitmine.exe)
      print "res",res
      I got some hint of @ExitCode macro, but dont know how to use it to get the string in python variable 'res'.
      Please resolve this issue for me if anyone knows about this.

• jjohn
      By jjohn
      Hi all,
      I have the following code, basically, it populates an array with unique characters found in a string, but it turns out only one character is in the array, i don't want to think it is due to a bug of autoit at this point, so i need your help on why, please
      Dim $sx[0] Dim $cn $ss = "Xx" ConsoleWrite(StringLeft($ss, 1) & " " & StringRight($ss, 1) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(StringLeft($ss, 1) = StringRight($ss, 1) & @CRLF) ;here show X <> x ConsoleWrite(@CRLF) ;the following is to populate array $sx with different unique characters in $ss For $b = 1 To StringLen($ss) $flg = 0 For $a = 0 To UBound($sx) - 1 ;if asc(StringMid($ss,$b,1)) = asc($sx[$a]) Then ;if this line is used instead of the next, everything is fine If StringMid($ss, $b, 1) = $sx[$a] Then If StringMid($ss, $b, 1) = "x" Then ConsoleWrite("<<->>" & StringMid($ss, $b, 1) & " " & $sx[$a] & @CRLF) $flg = 1 ExitLoop EndIf Next If $flg = 0 Then $cn = $cn + 1 ReDim $sx[$cn] $sx[$cn - 1] = StringMid($ss, $b, 1) EndIf Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($sx) & @CRLF);list the ubound of $sx ;list what is in array $sx For $a = 0 To UBound($sx) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sx[$a] & @CRLF) Next same code in a file is attached as uniqueChar2Array.au3