StringFinder 1.2.3

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

StringFinder - Find String in Files.

2 people like this

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

• Similar Content

• InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      I know on other languages when you try to use a string like this
      Global $sString = "Some String" If ($sString) Then ; ... EndIf The compiler will fail because string cannot be used in an expression where it needs a bool (something along those lines). But I see instances in other languages where using $sString in an expression will work and implicitly use the length of the string (or because there is some value in that variable).
      I'm wondering why AutoIt doesn't do the same. If the $sString is used like in my example (or some other expression where it wants a bool type) implicitly use the length of the string instead of the converting to 0?
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening
      I was looking around the forum if I could find a function that allows to convert a string into a 2 dimensional array...
      The first column of the array is always the same, but the rows could change...
      I have a pattern like:

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4

Where, Static Text (1...4) will be always the same, and I don't want to change them... But, Data 1...4 are dynamic fields... So, I could have the pattern above AND I coould have the pattern I'm going to show you right below

Column A|Column B
      Static Text 1|Data 1
      Static Text 2|Data 2
      Static Text 3|Data 3
      Static Text 4|Data 4
      Static Text 1|Data 5
      Static Text 2|Data 6
      Static Text 3|Data 7
      Static Text 4|Data 8

How can I do in this case?

Thanks for everyone's help

• kcvinu
      By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      I have a multi dimension array with strings. Some of the strings in that array is underlined. I need to find them. I don't know how to distinguish normal string and underlined string . Thanks in advance.
    • Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      By Mr_Was_geht_sie_das_an
      Hi Autoit Community,
      do someone know, if is possible to creat an 3D-ModelSearch script ?
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      Okay so I am not sure if I can do this or not with the code I currently have but, I would like to send lastname and the first name with a comma inbetween. 
      so it would look like "last name,first name" 
      right now I just have it sending the last name.
      any help or sugestions are appreciated. 

$r = 1 Local $aArray = _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel, Default, Default) For $i = 1 To UBound($aArray) - 1 ;$i =0 Start from row A $sR1 = $aArray[$i][0] ;status $sR2 = $aArray[$i][1] ;first name $sR3 = $aArray[$i][2] ;Last name $sR5 = $aArray[$i][5] ;Email Address WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:MGUIWin]") Sleep (100) ControlSend("[CLASS:MGUIWin]", "", "Edit2", $sR3, & @CR) $r = $r + 1 If $r > $sBox Then Exit Endif Next