Hot-Track Enabled and Custom Drawn Toolbar Menu

LarsJ

ldub, What do you mean by nothing happens? Do you see a window? Do you get any errors? Does nothing happen in any of the examples? There are five examples. It works for me on XP SP3 and with AutoIt 3.3.8.1. Have you extracted everything from the zip to the same folder? And of course you have to click a toolbar button once to expand the first dropdown menu like an ordinary menu.

ldub, Now I remember and understand. Take a look at this thread. I have added post #6 myself. The issue in this thread only regards ReBar controls. If the examples without ReBars (ToolbarHot.au3 and ToolbarHotDrawn.au3) works but the two ReBar examples doesn't work you probably need a new version of StructureConstants.au3.

Rename the existing StructureConstants.au3 in the Include folder of your AutoIt installation to StructureConstants-a.au3 and then install the new version in this zip:

StructureConstants.7z

ldub, Thank you for pointing this out.

I have made a test with the wrong version of StructureConstants.au3. The second reband with the searchbox is completely missing.

Good to see wakillon. Thank you.

Edited by LarsJ

If you are on XP and have issues with the ReBar examples take a look at post #4 above.

Thank you JohnOne.

Excellent ldub. And thank you. I would never have thought about this issue with $tagREBARBANDINFO in StructureConstants.au3 without your comment. On my XP I fixed the problem january 2012. And forgot all about it. That's why I didn't notice the problem on my own PC.

Edited by LarsJ

• 6 months later...