AutoIT GUI with RUNAS functionality

Hi,

As a complete newbie, i have tried and failed to create a GUI interface to allow me to enter a USERNAME, PASSWORD and DOMAIN and perform RUNAS on executables.

What I would like is a GUI that allows me to enter the above details (username, password, domain), then have a button that will browse to a particular directory with exe files in, that once i click on them, will be executed with the privilages of the entered details.

Also, it would be useful to have a "installation bar" so that i know when the exe has been sucessfully ran.

Can anybody please help as I just cant get my head around the many examples i have looked at.

Many thanks

Swe

Split your project into small pieces.

• GUI (data entry, validation, OK Button)
  • Browse directory
  • RUNAS
  • Installation bar
For the GUI part: have a look at the help file that comes with AutoIt. GUI Reference -> GUI Concepts. It leads you to the necessary comands (GUICreate ...).

Start with the GUI and if you have problems post the code you have so far and describe the problems you face.

If that works fine move on to the next piece and so on and on ...

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Split your project into small pieces.

• GUI (data entry, validation, OK Button)
  • Browse directory
  • RUNAS
  • Installation bar
For the GUI part: have a look at the help file that comes with AutoIt. GUI Reference -> GUI Concepts. It leads you to the necessary comands (GUICreate ...).

Start with the GUI and if you have problems post the code you have so far and describe the problems you face.

If that works fine move on to the next piece and so on and on ...

Thanks Water. I will take another look.

So far I have been stealing snipets from other scripts and attempting to amend it, but i will certainly give this a go.

Many thanks for your response

Swe