Lock a topic [SOLVED]

Revolter

I don't think you can. You can delete a post but topics can only be locked by admins.

But I might be wrong :graduated:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Only the Moderators can lock topics, and they only do so to prevent disruption to the good order and usefulness of the forum.

Which topic did you want locked and why?

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Only the Moderators can lock topics, and they only do so to prevent disruption to the good order and usefulness of the forum.

Which topic did you want locked and why?

:graduated:

i have some questions that i've found the answer to them so I don't need to receive other replys ...

[center]Sorry for my bad english. Trying my best :Dhttp://iulianonofrei.comhttp://www.last.fm/user/Revolt666 [/center]

You can edit the first post and add [sOLVED] to the title, perhaps even link to the post that held the solution if there is one in specific, but leave the original post and title intact!

That way if someone has the same problem as you they will still be able to read your solution, but it will be clear to everyone you don't require further help on the topic.

You can edit the first post and add [sOLVED] to the title, perhaps even link to the post that held the solution if there is one in specific, but leave the original post and title intact!

That way if someone has the same problem as you they will still be able to read your solution, but it will be clear to everyone you don't require further help on the topic.

now comes another question ... how can i change the title of a topic?

[center]Sorry for my bad english. Trying my best :Dhttp://iulianonofrei.comhttp://www.last.fm/user/Revolt666 [/center]

Go to the first (your initial) post, click "Edit" then "Use Full Editor" and change the "Topic Title".

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki