Just had an idea and wanted to know where to start. I want to download a screenshot of a website automatically into a .png .jpg ect format so I can then set it as my desktop background.
This might be for for news: When the latest news is added to a website a screenshot of that website is saved and added to my desktop background.
I have tried using website that already do the screenshot but you have to open the website and click the button for it to generate one and thus InetGet does not help.
Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
MapIt is a tile world editor. MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images. MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.
Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy. B/c tile world editor.
CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys
MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles.
MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you: Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
You can start with example world and tiles.
Example world was made following these steps:
Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array. I removed a few of the map artifacts. More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk. This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties. F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0
In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles. Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
See video for how that was done:
To use the example world:
First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
how can I wait activate for windows with information as in the photos attached?
Class is not being recognized by the script.
thanks in advanced.
Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here. However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.
Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.
Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.
Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.
I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management
Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.
Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)
10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
None reported To Do:
To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
To Be Decided.