Sign in to follow this  
coffeeturtle

Replacing System Tray Clock

coffeeturtle

Basically, I would like to replace the Windows System Tray Clock with my own having more useful functionality.

An example of this in C++ is here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/abhinaba/archive/2005/09/12/464150.aspx

But it doesn't seem AutoIT has similar commands in it's systemtray functions.

I have no idea how to start coding this, but any useful direction would be greatly appreciated.

(I hope I have the right thread this time). :D

Thank you.

jvanegmond

I have no idea how to start coding this, but any useful direction would be greatly appreciated.

Since you posted in "Developer Chat" forum, which is for C++ geeks to talk, you can write it in C++.

Except the example you posted clearly says that it is for C#.

So umm.. "No".

coffeeturtle

Sorry about that. My mistake.

thanks.

KaFu

Can't see anything about replacing the Tray clock in the example you refer to, it's just about animated icons in the tray. This can be done with

coffeeturtle

Can't see anything about replacing the Tray clock in the example you refer to, it's just about animated icons in the tray. This can be done with

Thank you. I have seen this UDF in my searches. You are right about the animation feature referenced in the article. I guess I was focusing on creating text within a system tray icon. The text I would use is a live and current digital clock face.

Maybe I should revisit animate udf. Thank you again for your reply, KaFu.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dimm
      By dimm
      Is it possible to compile script without any icon resources included?
      When I make exe it uses default system icon of current OS even if I compile as console application.
      On other versions of Windows it looks a little strange

Update:
      It seems that the only way is remove icons from exe after compilation using resource editors like ResHacker.

another bad solution:
      Using corrupted 35 bytes icon file. Windows can't load it and shows default system icon.
      #pragma compile(Icon, broken.ico) broken.ico
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      First, I want to apologize with you for the title not very clear, but I thought a little bit on which title to set at the thread, and this is the one that came in mind.
      Now, let me explain what I'm trying to understand.

I am making an application ( with n clients ), with an SQLite Database, which has a Main form, and n sub-forms... 
      Since these sub-forms are called several times, because they are used to add or update records to the Database, I put the code that generates the GUI of these sub-forms in Functions.
      There are two sub-forms which are "treated" as two main forms, since even them have n sub-forms, which perform various tasks.
      Where am I stucked?

For the Main form I created a Status Bar, in order to display messages ( add/delete/update/search results ), and it works perfectly with all the forms which don't have other sub-forms.
      For the two forms, which indeed have n sub-forms, I created two separated Status Bars, which are (re)created everytime I call the function that then displays the form.
      Practically, I can't set icons to these two Status Bars, and I don't know why.
      I'm really sorry that I don't feel clear enough, so, here you are an example of what I am saying.
      I recreated exactly what my script does:
      #include <GuiButton.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $frmSubForm, _ $txtSubFormField, _ $sbSubFormStatusBar, _ $objSB_IconError = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(109), _ $objSB_IconInformation = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(277) #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmMainForm = GUICreate("Main Form", 300, 300, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "ExitApplication") $sbMainStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmMainForm) $btnCreateSubForm = GUICtrlCreateButton("Create Sub Form", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GenerateSubForm") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbMainStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbMainStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func ExitApplication() Exit EndFunc Func GenerateSubForm() #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmSubForm = GUICreate("Sub-Form", 300, 300, -1, -1, -1, -1, $frmMainForm) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "DeleteSubForm") $txtSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 0, 0, 100, 20) $btnCheckSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateButton("Check Field", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "CheckSubFormField") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") $sbSubFormStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmSubForm) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbSubFormStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbSubFormStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### EndFunc Func DeleteSubForm() ; Declared Globally => $frmSubForm GUIDelete($frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $frmMainForm) EndFunc Func WriteToStatusBar($sbStatusBar, $objSB_Icon, $strText) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetIcon($sbStatusBar, 0, $objSB_Icon) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbStatusBar, $strText) ConsoleWrite("Icon Handle: " & $objSB_Icon & @CRLF) EndFunc Func CheckSubFormField() ; Declared Globally => $txtSubFormField If GUICtrlRead($txtSubFormField) = "" Then ; Declared Globally => $sbStatusBar WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconError, "Field NOK.") Else WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconInformation, "Field OK.") EndIf EndFunc The text is set, but icon is not.
      Could someone please tell me why?
      Thanks everyone in advance  

Best Regards.
    • UEZ
      By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

For the widget style clock see here:

• buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main  
    • GordonFreeman
      By GordonFreeman
      Hi, i searched some topics but cannot found a simple way to do that:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; I tried this but user reported that it work in 2006, not seems work actually $filemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu ("&File") $fileitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("Open",$filemenu) GuiCtrlSetImage($fileitem, "shell32.dll", 4) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Also tried:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 615, 438, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $filemenu = TrayCreateMenu("&File") $fileitem = TrayCreateItem("Open",$filemenu) ;GuiCtrlSetImage($fileitem, "shell32.dll", 4) ;GuiCtrlSetImage(TrayItemGetHandle($fileitem), "shell32.dll", 4) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Well.. thanks in advance!

Ok. I found this working example from Yashied. If i cannot find a simple then i will go with it
      #Include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #Include <GUIMenu.au3> #Include <Constants.au3> #Include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $hMenu, $hForm, $hFile = 1000, $idNew, $idExit $hForm = GUICreate('Menu', 400, 300) $hFile = _GUICtrlMenu_CreateMenu() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem ($hFile, 0, ' &Favorites', $idNew) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem ($hFile, 1, '', 0) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hFile, 2, ' E&xit', $idExit) $hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreateMenu() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, '&File', 0, $hFile) _GUICtrlMenu_SetMenu($hForm, $hMenu) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hFile, 0, _CreateBitmapFromIcon(_WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_MENU), @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 43, 16, 16)) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hFile, 2, _CreateBitmapFromIcon(_WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_MENU), @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 27, 16, 16)) GUISetState() Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Func _CreateBitmapFromIcon($iBackground, $sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hDC, $hBackDC, $hBackSv, $hIcon, $hBitmap $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC(0) $hBackDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) $hBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBitmap(0, $iBackground, $iWidth, $iHeight) $hBackSv = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hBackDC, $hBitmap) $hIcon = _WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon($sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) If Not @error Then _WinAPI_DrawIconEx($hBackDC, 0, 0, $hIcon, 0, 0, 0, 0, $DI_NORMAL) _WinAPI_DestroyIcon($hIcon) EndIf _WinAPI_SelectObject($hBackDC, $hBackSv) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hBackDC) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_CreateBitmapFromIcon Func _WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon($sIcon, $iIndex, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hIcon, $tIcon = DllStructCreate('hwnd'), $tID = DllStructCreate('hwnd') Local $Ret = DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'PrivateExtractIcons', 'str', $sIcon, 'int', $iIndex, 'int', $iWidth, 'int', $iHeight, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tIcon), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tID), 'int', 1, 'int', 0) If (@error) Or ($Ret[0] = 0) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf $hIcon = DllStructGetData($tIcon, 1) If ($hIcon = Ptr(0)) Or (Not IsPtr($hIcon)) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf Return $hIcon EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_PrivateExtractIcon Ok, i noticed that is a pain create submenu with _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup to do like in Tray, and Tray better located, then i need images/icon with Tray functions, some workaround??