Sign in to follow this  
Schoening

ImageSearch Until. (Operator Question)

Schoening

Hey,

so after searching the Forums, Google, YouTube and Other Forums, I found ImageSearch!

AnyBody Not Shure what ImageSearch is, it is a pixelsearch that looks for a image file in the ImageSearch.au3 directory and then Looks for it on the Screen :)

Great Stuff !

Here is a Little Example where i Search for a .png

#include <ImageSearch.au3>
$x = 0
$y = 0
$res = _imagesearcharea("GreenYellow.png",1,340,150,940,512,$x,$y,100)
If $res = 1 Then
MouseMove($x,$y,100)
Else
MsgBox(0,"404","Not Found")
EndIf

Just a quick explain on what happens in the function _imagesearcharea:

_imagesearcharea("GreenYellow.png",1,340,150,940,512,$x,$y,100)

_imagesearcharea("image_name" , a*,b*,b*,b*,b*,c*,c*,d*)

a* = Chooses the Return Value for C*. 0 = top x,y Pixel 1 = Center of the Found image.

b* = Coordinates for the Search Window(Top,Left,Right,Bottom)

c* = The Return Variables (See a*)

d* = Variaton between Image and Search.

I'm not sure if the explanation was needed, i just like pretty Topics :D

My actual problem :

I want to make a do_until loop that keeps doing _Imagesearcharea until i drag the desktop icon in the circa Area.

I could do this by just specifying the Search window. But that would be way to Easy :)

Instead i want the Loop to Run until the icon is dragged "near" a predefined spot on one axis using one of the Variables from _Imagesearcharea.

So lets say i want to ImageSearch until i drag it near the middle of the Screen Seen from the X axis.

Until $x = 640

But that is not "Near" ! That is exact ! I want it to Do_Until it is "close" to 640, so it should also stop searching when it is +20 or -20 from 640.

I think i will do this with some advanced Operators ? Math has never been my Strength...

Please Help ;)

JLogan3o13

Hi, Schoening. How about using the Random operator? It allows you to generate a min and a max, so:

Until $x = Rand(625, 640, 1)

Edit: Scratch that, I reread your post after hitting enter. You want it to watch for any number within a certain range of 640...

Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

BrewManNH
Until ($x > 620) And ($x <660) Something like that might work, untested. Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Schoening

ill try it out after Runnin ^^ Thx

Schoening

(Had to Charge my Mp4 ^^ had time) Works ! Thx:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• kuhicop
      By kuhicop
      Hello, I need to find an image on screen and return it's position left, top, right, botton.
      I'm using the ImageSearch function but it only returns 1 or 0.
      Any ideas? Thanks!
    • Errious
      By Errious
      Hello,
      maybe i am just tired or i did not understand exactly how to use ImageSearch for different pictures, but i tried now a few things with my example script and only the first part is working.
      Explaining what i try to do, at work we have a programm running which has three different states, they are visible but sometimes the statuses of the process is not running and to avoid a long time without progress of the programm i searched to get a way to have a better visible notification as existing, so there is grey as work in progress, orange for not running and red for aborted, now when the states are changing i would like to receive a little window that is just telling the actual status.
      #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $x1=0 $y1=0 While 1 sleep(100) $image1 = _ImageSearch("red.png", 1,$x1,$y1,0) If $image1 = 1 then SplashTextOn ( "", "RED !" , 100 , 50 , 1800 , 220 , $DLG_TEXTLEFT, "Arial" , 12 , 500 ) Sleep(1000) SplashOff() sleep(100) EndIf $image2 = _ImageSearch("orange.png", 1,$x1,$y1,0) If $image2 = 1 Then SplashTextOn ( "", "Orange !" , 100 , 50 , 1800 , 220 , $DLG_TEXTLEFT, "Arial" , 12 , 500 ) Sleep(1000) SplashOff() sleep(100) EndIf $image3 = _ImageSearch("grey.png", 1,$x1,$y1,0) If $image3 = 1 Then SplashTextOn ( "", "Grey !" , 100 , 50 , 1800 , 220 , $DLG_TEXTLEFT, "Arial" , 12 , 500 ) Sleep(1000) SplashOff() EndIf WEnd As i said before, part one to receive the state for aborted is working, so i get the splash window for this, but what do i miss for the other two?
      I put the While statement in for continuously running as long it is needed when the program is in use, but i believe i missed something.
    • VIP
      By VIP
      Use MouseClick()  mybe must/need:
      #RequireAdmin  
      DLL incuded on script!
      ; #INDEX# ================================================================================================= ; Title .........: ImageSearch ; AutoIt Version : 3.x ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Check image Appears or Not and Return the position of an image on the desktop ; Author(s) .....: Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; ================================================================================================= ; #CURRENT# ================================================================================================= ; _ImageSearch ; _ImageSearch_Area ; _ImageSearch_Wait ; _ImageSearch_WaitArea ; ================================================================================================= ;=============================================================================== ; ; Author:...........: AutoIT VietNam : Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; Description:......: Check image Appears or Not ; Find and return the position of an image on the desktop ; Syntax:........... _ImageSearch_Area, _ImageSearch ; Parameter(s):..... $_ImagePath: The image to locate on the desktop ; May be a list of image by delimited by "|" ; i.e: $_ImagePath = "image1.bmp|image2.bmp|image3.bmp" ; $P_x1 $P_y1: Position of 1st point ; $P_x2 $P_y2: Position of 2nd point - Default is last botton right of desktop ; $_Tolerance: 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $_CenterPos: boolen. True will return $array[1] x $array[2] is center of image found. ; False will return top-left position ; Return Value(s):.. Return an array has 3 item ; On Success: $array[0] 1 ; On Failure: $array[0] 0 ; DLL not found or other error: $array[0] -1 ; $array[1] x $array[2]: position of image what found on desktop ; ; Note:............. Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop ; _ImageSearch_Area to specify a desktop region to search ; $_ImagePath with more item need more time appear on screen before function can detect. ; Decrease sleep time in the loop to detect faster. But less performance. I.e CPULoad increased ; ;=============================================================================== EG:
      #include "_ImageSearch.au3" #include "_ImageSearch_Debug.au3" #RequireAdmin HotKeySet("{Esc}", "_Exit") ; Press ESC for exit Func _Exit() Exit 0 EndFunc ;==>_Exit Global Const $Ask_On_Found = 1 Global Const $Mouse_Move_On_Found = 1 Global Const $Mouse_Click_On_Found = 0 Global $_Image_1 = @ScriptDir & "\example.bmp" ; First, use this function to create a file bmp, maybe a desktop icon for example') MsgBox(64 + 262144, 'ImageSearch', 'At first, create a file bmp,' & @CRLF & 'photos that will search on the screen!') _ImageSearch_Create_BMP($_Image_1) ConsoleWrite("! Search for images: " & $_Image_1 & @CRLF & '! Searching on the screen ...' & @CRLF) While 1 ToolTip('(Press ESC for EXIT) Searching ...', 1, 1) Local $return = _ImageSearch($_Image_1) If $return[0] = 1 Then ConsoleWrite('- Image found:' & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2] & @CRLF) If $Mouse_Move_On_Found Then MouseMove($return[1], $return[2]) If $Mouse_Click_On_Found Then MouseClick("left", $return[1], $return[2]) ToolTip('(Press ESC for EXIT) Image found:' & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2], 1, 1) If $Ask_On_Found Then Local $ask = MsgBox(6 + 262144, 'Success', 'Image found:' & " X=" & $return[1] & " Y=" & $return[2]) If $ask = 2 Or $ask = 3 Or $ask = 5 Or $ask = 7 Then Exit ;No, Abort, Cancel, and Ignore If $ask = 10 Then _ImageSearch_Create_BMP($_Image_1) ; Continue ;Try Again EndIf EndIf Sleep(200) WEnd  

Video demo:

• XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      Why hello there! 
      I have a script reading an Excel sheet (currently only looking at A1), copying the data in that cell, and then searching for it in a Website's search tool. Then it does some stuff if it actually finds something.
      After that, I need it to go back to the Excel sheet, write "yes" into column B if the search was good -- "no" if no results were found, then go down to A2 and do the whole thing all over again until column A has nothing left.
      I really suck at loops and have a hard time grasping how it works. Any help or guidance is really appreciated!

SearchCourse() ;~ Now that were logged in, navigate to the course search page. Func SearchCourse() _IENavigate($oIE, $urlBBCourseSearch) ;~ Change the search criteria to "Course ID" _bbCourseSearchCategoryChange("Course ID") ;~ Open the selected Excel file Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $ChosenFileName, Default, Default, True) ;~ Copy whats in the first cell (A1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Worksheets(1), "A1") Global $WhatsCopied = ClipGet() ;~ Paste whats copied into the search text box and click submit Local $oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "courseManagerFormSearch") Local $oSearchString = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "courseInfoSearchText") _IEFormElementSetValue($oSearchString, $WhatsCopied) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) ;~ Lets see what we got from the search Local $oBBTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 2) Global $aBBTableData = _IETableWriteToArray($oBBTable) _ArrayDisplay($aBBTableData) DeleteCourseBegin() EndFunc ;==>SearchCourse ;~ OK, we logged in and we searched for a course. Lets delete it! Func DeleteCourseBegin() $iSearchIndex = _ArraySearch($aBBTableData, "Course ID", 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0) ;~ If the course was not found, do this. If $iSearchIndex = -1 Then MsgBox(4096, "Search Error", "Item not found") ;~ Now go back to the Excel sheet and search for the next one....? ;~ If the course was found, begin the deletion process. Else MsgBox(4096, "Search Success", $aBBTableData[$iSearchIndex][0] & " = " & $aBBTableData[$iSearchIndex][1]) DeleteCourseNow() EndIf EndFunc ;==>DeleteCourseBegin ;~ The course search was successful. Delete the course now. Func DeleteCourseNow() ;~ Click the checkbox located beside the course that has been found. Local $CheckBox = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ckbox") _IEAction($CheckBox, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Click the Delete button. _IELinkGetCollection($oIE) Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE) For $oLink In $oLinks If $oLink.href = "javascript:validateRemove();" Then _IEAction($oLink, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next ;~ Click the "Delete course, including all of its files" radio button. Local $RadioButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "removeAllFiles_t") _IEAction($RadioButton, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Click the "Submit" button Local $Submit = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "bottom_Submit") _IEAction($Submit, "click") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;~ Now go back to the Excel sheet and search for the next one....? EndFunc ;==>DeleteCourseNow  

• Nick3399
      By Nick3399
      I have loaded FastFind into my code and it takes a snapshot and creates a BMP file from it. 
      My issue is now I want to imagesearch from that BMP file (or snapshot memory) and look for a specific image from that image and get the coordinates from that. 
      I have looked at all the documentation but I cannot find anything to assist me.

Does anyone have any idea?