Find path to Outlook.exe

I'm writing a script to configure Outlook via RPCoverHTTP for our offsite users.

(Unless someone wants to point me to a ready-made one that I can customize!)

Anyhow, I need to open Outlook and import a PRF file. I've previously written this in batch and i'm trying to convert it over and make some improvements. In my batch version, I'm finding outlook.exe with a series of

IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\OFFICE14\OUTLOOK.EXE"

IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\OFFICE13\OUTLOOK.EXE"

etc., plus having to deal with 64-bit nonsense.

Now, granted, I can change this mess to a Case statement, but is there an easier way to open Outlook?

Thanks.

When using the OutlookEX UDF you can specify the profile to be used with function _OL_Open.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

No, I wasn't aware of the OutlookEx UDF... Thanks!

But... looking into the code, I see that it boils down to $oOL = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application"). But that doesn't let me pass any command-line parameters, which I need in order to import my PRF file.

Suggestions?

Edited by lavascript