Sign in to follow this  
subzerostig

Startup Manager - Manage programs that run on startup

Startup Manager allows you to customise the programs that run on startup and supports all of the different methods that programs can run on startup. If you want to run your own program on startup, or remove unnessecary ones, then this program will make your life easier.

Features:

Supports Registry and startup folder.

Shows and allows you to modify whether it affects all user accounts or just yours and if it will run all the time, or just once.

Allows you to add your own applications to the startup folder.

Startup Manager.au3

Guinesses UDF for

I hope you like it :oops:

Updates:

Added guidisable into the script for standard UDF compatibility.

Edited by subzerostig

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those that do not

I tried to test it...

However, the UDF "guidisable.au3" is not a standard UDF so most (like me) won't have it.

You should either include the file or instructions where to find it.

John Morrison

Nope you have no function there is a couple of mentions to it thats all.

Id suggest you have a look yourself

Was it guinness _GUIDisable() you used?

If so you need to give credit for it if you used his work

Now being as i renamed his one to match your guidusable() name and it worked makes me suspect this might be the case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By joseLB
      Hi
      This piece of code creates and reads OK a key at  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and can be changed for a key at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav", "REG_SZ", "5555") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit With  HKEY_CURRENT_USER, in RegEdit we can see the created key, and we can create the key by hand/RegEdit and everything Works OK.
      At  HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE we can´t see the created key above  thru RegEdit, but it Works (even not seeing, I can read). But  if I create "by hand"/RegEdit  the key,  it can´t read it with   $zz= RegRead  ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.... above.
      I´m the PC´s WIN.7 administrator. Even so I ran RegEdit as administrator and also the compiled AU3 and also plain. No changes.
      edit: even if Try   "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", the same holds true.
      $sta= RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav", "REG_SZ", "4444") MsgBox(4096,"wrote", $sta &@cr& @error) $zz= RegRead ("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AAA", "wav") MsgBox(4096,"readed","="&$zz &@cr& @error) Exit Seems that it creates this key at another place.... I can read the above value ("4444"), even after a boot, even the key not showing in regedit. And if I create it by hand key AAA/wav with a distinct value (666), t, it continues Reading the old value = 444.
      Thanks
      Jose

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning sirs.
      please i have a request from you.
      i have an variable to Read a data from a file
      this data is Encrypted
      and when i read it i Decrypte it.
      for that i need a function to Write a ini data to string.
      ;#Function# ===================================================================================================================== ; Name............: _IniReadFromString ; Description.....: Returns the value of a key in a specific section of an ini-formatted string ; Syntax..........: _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) ; Parameters......: ;   $szInput - The string that contains data in ini format ;   $szSection   - The sectionname (just as in IniRead) ;   $szKey   - The keyname (just as in IniRead) ;   $Default - The default value if the key does not exist or reading failed (just as in IniRead) ; Return values ..: ;   Success  - Returns the read value ;   Failure  - Returns $Default ; Author .........: FichteFoll ; Remarks ........: Works for Unicode as well as for ANSI ; Related ........: IniRead, _IniReadSectionFromString ; Link ...........; See on top ; Example ........; $var = _IniReadFromString(StringFormat("[Sect]\r\nMyKey1=value1\r\nMyKey2=value2"), "Sect", "MyKey2", "no_value") ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) ;~  Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(",3) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found    Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString ; ############################################################################################################################### ; =============================================== ; = Internal Use Only ; =============================================== Func __StringEscapeRegExp($szExp) Return StringRegExpReplace($szExp, "([\(\)\[\]\{\}\\\/\?\.\\|\+])", "\\$1") ; ()[]{}\/?.|+ EndFunc;==>__StringEscapeRegExp like this  function Read the ini from string.

please ihelp me
      thanks in advance
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Good morning guys, i hope that you're all well.
      guys, i have a problem and i hope that you can help me
      i've created an 3d array
      the array Contain a Categories info
      as folow
      $array[n][0][0] = Categorie name
      $array[n][0][1] = Categorie file path
      $array[n][0][2] = Categorie contents number
      $array[n][m][0] = link name
      $array[n][m][1] = link url
      $array[n][m][2] = link section name
      in my tool i want to add an option to delete a Category
      as you know the Categorie mean that must delete a region from the array
      when i tried to use _arrayDelete
      with the 2d array it work well
      but here i couldn't find any way to do that, can any one help me please?
      thanks in advance.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning everybody.
      today i liked to share an small example with you
      which it an function to read the registry values as an array
      the result array is 2d array witch
      $a_array[n][0] = value name
      $a_array[n][1] = value Data
      $a_array[0][0] = values count
      here's the function

#include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPIReg.au3> #include <APIRegConstants.au3> Local $a_array = _RegReadToArray("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run") If @error Then     MsgBox(16, "error", @error)     Exit EndIf _ArrayDisplay($a_array) Func _RegReadToArray($s_RegKey)     Local $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\\", 2)     If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then         $a_KeySplitInfo = StringSplit($s_RegKey, "\", 2)         If UBound($a_KeySplitInfo) <= 1 Then Return (1, 1, 0)     EndIf     Local $H_KeyInfo = "", $s_RegKeyInfo = ""     Switch $a_KeySplitInfo[0]         Case "hklm", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", "hklm64", "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE         Case "hkCu", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER", "hkCU64", "HKEY_CURRENT_USER64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CURRENT_USER         Case "hkCr", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT", "HKCR64", "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT         Case "HKU", "HKEY_USERS", "HKU64", "HKEY_USERS64"             $H_KeyInfo = $HKEY_USERS         Case Else             Return SetError(2, 2, 0)     EndSwitch     _ArrayDelete($a_KeySplitInfo, 0)     $s_RegKeyInfo = _ArrayToString($a_KeySplitInfo, "\")     Local $H_KeyInfoOpen = _WinAPI_RegOpenKey($H_KeyInfo, $s_RegKeyInfo, $KEY_READ)     Local $A_KeyInfo = _WinAPI_RegQueryInfoKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     If @error Then Return SetError(1, 1, 0)     _WinAPI_RegCloseKey($H_KeyInfoOpen)     Local $A_RegVal[$A_KeyInfo[2] + 1][2]     Local $iV = 1, $s_RegRead = ""     While 1         $s_RegVal = RegEnumVal($s_RegKey, $iV)         If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop         $s_RegRead = RegRead($s_RegKey, $s_RegVal)         If Not (@error) Then             $A_RegVal[$iV][0] = $s_RegVal             $A_RegVal[$iV][1] = $s_RegRead         EndIf         $iV += 1     WEnd     $A_RegVal[0][0] = UBound($A_RegVal) - 1     If $A_RegVal[0][0] >= 1 Then         Return $A_RegVal     Else         Return SetError(3, 3, 0)     EndIf EndFunc   ;==>_RegReadToArray
      i hope you benefit from it
      with my greetings
    • By Xandy
      What's new section:
      Snowman_Sky is game using MapIt engine.  MapIt will evolve here for a little bit.
      Download: [ http://songersoft.com/programming/Snowman_Sky.zip ]
      Video demonstrating new sprite_sheet class and weather effect.
      Working on the Class section of the Character Sheet.
      Which is what makes multiclassing possible.

Changing the value of Class will load the stored value for XP.  Lvl will be updated to the XP tier.
      Hit points are then rolled for each level of all learned classes.  Hit dice are specific to each class and a Constitution modifier is added to each roll of hit die.