Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rcmaehl

Running from the Internet

4 posts in this topic

Before I even attempt this, Is it possible to:

• Use INetRead() on a .exe file on the internet
  • Execute the data of the .exe file obtained
Basically, I'm wondering if I can use AutoIt to execute an .exe file from the internet?

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

MY PROJECTS

Active: IRC UDF, WindowEx UDF
Discontinued: GithubBubbleSort UDF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Mark917
      By Mark917
      I am trying to extract a date and time from a website using InetRead.  The source for the page I am reading shows the date and time as shown below.  I need to somehow extract the correct date and time from this information.  Is there a function or calculation that will do this?  The source shown here correlates to 15:20 (time) 29.03.17 (date).
      <div class="cell game-date" data-time="1490818800000"> <div class="site__time" data-time="1490818800000"> <div class="time"></div> <div class="date"></div> </div> </div>  
    • xiantez
      By xiantez
      Hello AutoIT community. 
      I am attempting to make a script that will login to my bank account and retrieve one of my account balances and display it in a MsgBox, however it am having some difficulty getting the correct value.... The MsgBox keep displaying a value of "0" instead of the actual string in between the source code I'm looking for.... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      $readtext = InetRead("https://www.xxxbanksitexxx.com/das/cgi-bin/session.cgi?screenid=SIGNON_PORTAL_PAUSE&amp;LOB=CONS",1)
      $source = BinaryToString($readtext)
      $text =  _StringBetween($source,'CHECKING XXXXXXXXXX&nbsp;', ' "> ')

MsgBox(0,"balance",$text)     ;This keeps returning a value of "0"

Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                 GUIDelete($Form1)
                  ExitLoop
               Case $Button2
                  GUIDelete($Form1)
                  ExitLoop
          EndSwitch
      WEnd

• zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi guys,
      * Sorry for my many questions,
      ------------------------------------------------
      i use that and it's true and fine,
      Local $dData = InetRead("http://example.com/my.html",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) now how can i add functions in "my.html" and autoit run that function,
      it's meant when ever "Read" data from website, use that serve as "Autoit Function",
      something like that : 
      In "my.html" we have this : 
      MsgBox (1,"This is from website","this is from website") In script we have this : 
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 500, 500) GuiSetState() Local $dData = InetRead("http://example.com/my.html",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) ;this place is for MsgBox from "my.html" While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Thanks Alot, 
    • zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi guys,
      After i use that, all of thing is good and perfect,
      Local $dData = InetRead("http://example.com/my.html",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) but now how can i reload that after x time ?!
      by this ( top script ) , i need to relunch the script to see modified,
      now! how can i update data after X time !?
      for example : 
      in "my.html" we have number "3" , i try to change it to "5", now we need to relunch script to see "3" => "5",
      how we can use that without relunch script.
      thanks alot and sorry for my bad english & too long question. 
    • morganlove
      By morganlove
      Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, scripts using Inetget and InetRead no longer seem to recognize Internet Explorer cookies. This makes them useless for websites that require you to be logged in to. Has there been some sort of change to IE cookies because of the upgrade and new Edge browser? Is there a way around this?