Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skitty

AutoIt Icons

36 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Not an example or script.

Lets post icons!

This is just a thread where I'll attempt to collect existing autoit icons and post my own version, anyone who is capable of creating them is encouraged to post theirs!

Also, you might notice I have something for shiny looking things ;)

Posted Imagetest 2.ico

Posted Imagetest.ico

Posted Imagetest2.ico

Posted ImageAuto.ico

Posted ImageAutoIt.ico

Posted Imageau3.ico

Here is a variation I made of the OEM autoit icon, here's the difference, when explorer displays the 32px and below version of the icons image index, you might notice that the silver ring in the original version of the autoit icon looks a little fat, in this version, it should look a little more slim and modern.

Posted Image

Autoit 2.ico

?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>

And ?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent> designed by weaponx and converted to icon by eignxing. Posted it here since it's relevant.

Posted Imageautoit blue.ico

Here is another awesome icon created by AlmarM

For anyone interested in making their own version, here's the CS5 template for the EOM icon I use, just click the image to download.

Posted Image

Requests are considered, but I'm not a pro at this either :)

Edit: And if anyone is a bad enough dude to let me know what font is used in the autoit logo, that would be cool.

Edit: thanks damian666 for the prompt delivery!

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

Icon Resource Editor: icon resource editor 

AutoIt Piano: a piano

AutoIt Unlocker: unlocks files when you want to delete them

Colorful tooltips: a wrapper for the tool tips UDF

Rouge GoogleBot: a full screen animation

ASciTE text editor: a text editor written in autoit

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

attached it for you ;)

ETHNOCEN.rar

and proud of it!!!

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

attached it for you ;)

Awesome! I've been looking for it for too damn long, really, THANK YOU! :)

So now that I've got the font, I guess I can make more authentic looking autoit icons.

For anyone interested in making their own, here's the template!

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

I would like to see you (anyone actually) thinking and seeing things out of the box. Your vision of AutoIt expressed through visual design.

Things you show here are boring.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I would like to see you (anyone actually) thinking and seeing things out of the box. Your vision of AutoIt expressed through visual design.

Things you show here are boring.

;)

Challenge accepted.

How's this?

Posted Image

My creativity level isn't very high on the spectrum you know...

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Please excuse my laughable and complete lack of graphics skills.

lol, that's one huge icon, looks like you used paint for that too.

I know you didn't spend more than a minute on that, but for anyone interested, I'm using CS5 to make the 256px x 256px templates

then afterwords I export them as two png images (one with the version place holder and one without) and create the icon indexes using

IcoFX, very simple and you don't really have to worry much about detail since it all levels out when IcoFX processes the image into smaller

indexes, then when I'm done I just delete the 256 x 256 index and the result is a neat looking icon.

I'd post lots more but I just maxed out my attachments capacity of 1mb ;) and uploading them to various places is more of a hassle.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

ApudAngelorum , i like your design, but seem you use low resolution in cs5, i'm not good designer but sometime, i will play with photoshop to make my program look good . and then, i like your post in this forum, i improve resolution of your design to this.

Posted Image

if you want my cs5 template or if you think this look nice, tell me, i will upload it.. ;)

Edited by knightz93

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I will do my best in this forum [/font][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]my code :[/font] WindowsSwitcher3d()

I've tried one myself too.

This is the 256x256 version.

Posted Image

Other formats are included in the RAR.

;)

autoit_icon.rar

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Mine was a joke. All I did was make a mirror image kinda.

Of course I noticed that :D

ApudAngelorum , i like your design, but seem you use low resolution in cs5, i'm not good designer but sometime, i will play with photoshop to make my program look good . and then, i like your post in this forum, i improve resolution of your design to this.

if you want my cs5 template or if you think this look nice, tell me, i will upload it.. :)

Yes! that's why this thread is here, you should definitely post it!

;)

I've updated the initial post, I made yours into a fully qualified icon, your version is pretty damn good.

Things that I've done..

woot, posting that font shot this thread up xd

and proud of it!!!

#13 ·  Posted (edited)

woot, posting that font shot this thread up xd

Yep, I'm still waiting on knightz93 to deliver his version of the template, something tells me it's never going to happen...

Anyway, I've made some more icons, I'll call this the autoit neon set.

Posted ImageAutoIt Neon Icon Set.rar

Aslo, I've reached the image limit for one single post in the op, so I'll continue posting icons in this post...

I'd ask the users of the forum to bring out their creativity and post your own version of the autoit icon! the more the better!

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

this template for you,, sorry to make you wait, i forget where i save that template.. ;)

here is this template

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I will do my best in this forum [/font][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]my code :[/font] WindowsSwitcher3d()

I've updated the initial post, I made yours into a fully qualified icon, your version is pretty damn good.

Thanks!

I didn't expect that, haha!

If someone is interested, I can always change the colors. ;)

I'll try to create another one with another style sometime today.

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

this is another style from me, i like AlmarM color style, blue and black.. so i create in blue and black colour.. ;)..

Posted Image

link to download page Here

this is another style from me, i like AlmarM color style, blue and black.. so i create in blue and black colour.. ;)..

Nice!

I do think though, it looks better if you just give the logo a black stroke border and remove the black background. :)

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor

#18 ·  Posted (edited)

Nice!

I do think though, it looks better if you just give the logo a black stroke border and remove the black background. :)

I did just that, this one has just a black ring border around it, looks nice, also added 3 other icons I fabricated a while ago.

Posted ImageAlternate Icons.rar

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Things that I've done..

This is the 256x256 version.

Posted Image

;)

One thing I'd like to know, do you know where I can find any tutorials for CS5 on how to get that shiny radial reflection you have going on there? I only know how to use the emboss feature but with that, I can't get that reflective looking saturated looking circle you've got going on in there..

Things that I've done..

One thing I'd like to know, do you know where I can find any tutorials for CS5 on how to get that shiny radial reflection you have going on there? I only know how to use the emboss feature but with that, I can't get that reflective looking saturated looking circle you've got going on in there..

That's rather simple.

It indeed is, bevel and emboss, nothing more.

Just play with the settings, see how they work, and put the angle right. That's all I did. ;)

Minesweeper

_Mouse_UDF

2D Hitbox Editor