Sign in to follow this  
Reinhardt1julian

Image resize

Reinhardt1julian

I want to show an image on my gui, but my problem is that my image is 60 pixels high, but the gui where it should be shown is 600 pixels high. so the image is blurred and everything. Can I fix that somehow? Like in photoshop, change that it repeats the pixels instead of blurring it.

Edano

i doubt that any application is capable to tenfold the pic dimensions. only one pixel out of ten is original. and the rest ??? random ???

not possible afaik

E.

a funny idea: get the color of every pixel of your pic and color a corresponding 10x10 px label in your gui :)

Edited by Edano

[color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]FukuLeaks[/color][/font]

UEZ

Do you want to scale the image to fit to your GUI and show the image without interpolation?

Can you show an example how it should look like?

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Xandy
      By Xandy
      Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.  
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles. 
      MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you:      Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145   
      You can start with example world and tiles.
      Example world was made following these steps:
      Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array.  I removed a few of the map artifacts.  More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk.  This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: Help Menu \ Settings \ eSETTING_WORLD_L = 2 F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0  
      In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles.  Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
      See video for how that was done:
      To use the example world:
      First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
      The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
    • Atoxis
      By Atoxis
      Howdy, I've gone through a lot of au3 forums, and I once had a working Imagesearch script that I got from here.  However, and i'm just totally not sure how but my imagesearch scripts aren't working anymore.
      I'm not new to au3 but i'm not the most experienced with it's syntax/commands.

Anyways, I've looked over the big threads involving imagesearch.

Does anyone have a working Imagesearch x64 for win10 that is currently working as of the date with the post.

Dll's and what not is fine, just when I tell the script to run, I want to be able to find the image on the screen!
      Can't find a working copy so if anyone has one please send it my way lol.

I've taken all the imagesearch downloads and what not and have played with them but I can't get any of them working on my end, despite others saying they're working.
      Thanks.
    • therks
      By therks
      I'm trying to create a simple clock widget that automatically scales the text to the size of the window. I came up with the following method, but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. It especially has trouble scaling to the width of the window for some reason (in the example, try resizing the window to be narrow and tall).
      Does anyone have a better method?
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIConv.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $_FONT_FAMILY = 'Arial', $_LB_TEXT Main() Func Main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGUI GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, WM_SIZE) $hGUI = GUICreate('', 300, 100, Default, Default, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) $_LB_TEXT = GUICtrlCreateLabel('This is a string', 0, 0, 300, 100, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hGUI, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) GUISetState() Local $iGM While 1 $iGM = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iGM Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hWnd, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) EndFunc Func _MeasureString($hWnd, $sString, $sFont = 'Arial') Local $iError, $aSize, $hGraphic, $hFormat, $hFamily, $tLayout, $iFontSize, $hFont, $aInfo If Not IsHWnd($hWnd) Then $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hWnd) EndIf $aSize = WinGetClientSize($hWnd) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFont) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, $aSize[0], $aSize[1]) $iFontSize = 0 Do If Not $hFamily Then $iError = 1 $iFontSize = 10 ExitLoop EndIf $iFontSize += 1 $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $iFontSize, 0) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) If $aInfo[1] = 0 Then ExitLoop Until DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 3) >= $aSize[0] Or DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 4) >= $aSize[1] $iFontSize -= 1 _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) Return SetError($iError, 0, $iFontSize) EndFunc
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello, 

I currently have a problem that deals with moving the mouse to a given location + or - a certain distance.
      $search1 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)
      $search2 =_WaitForImageSearch("envelope2.bmp", 10, 1, $x, $y, 20)

If $search1 = 1 Then
                  Sleep(100)
                  MouseMove($x, $y, 10)
                  sleep(99)
                  MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(99)
      ElseIf $search2 = 1 Then
                 Sleep(100)
                 MouseMove($x, $y2, 10)
                 sleep(99)
                 MouseClick("left")
                 Sleep(100)
      Else
                Sleep(150)
                MouseMove($x2, $y, 10)
                Sleep(150)
                MouseClick("left")
               Sleep(150)
      EndIf
      The problem about this is that i defined $x2 = $x - 175  and $y2 = $y + 35
      I got these numbers ( 175 and 35) with the autoit helper and just subtracted point where it is to the point its supposed to move but it doesnt work.

is there any proper way to find the distance between 2 points in pixels?

Imgsearch doesnt always work for this picture so i want it to have a backup

edit: could it be that the definition of $x and $y  from the previous image search arent there anymore and thats why it moves my mouse to strange places? 
      is there a way to preserve the $x $y from the previous img search untill the next succesful one?

• lenclstr746
      By lenclstr746
      HELLO GUYS
      I'm a work on a background see and click bot project 
      I can complete it if your help me
      (using imagesearch , gdi+ and  fastfind)