Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.
This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.
The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )
The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN
Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.
That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox
s!mpL3 LAN Messenger as the name suggests is a messenger designed and developed to offer chat communication over Local Area Networks while being as simple to use as possible. This project started way back in 2008 with only basic functionality and is regularly updated with new features in order to make it more useful and user friendly. What I wanted was a simple, small, serverless program that would work without installation cause that was the ideal combination for my workplace back then, so I ended up with this!
I have attached some images from various versions:
Check the rest below! (from various versions)
More than 10.000 downloads!
s!mpL3 LAN Messenger version 126.96.36.199 - [04/07/2019] - s!mpL3 LAN Messenger.zip
1. Fixed an issue that would occur when blocking another user and they would re-appear in the TreeView.
2. Updated File Transfers to make long file names shorter if they were too long to appear in the tray tip.
3. Removed notifications when checking for updates at application startup if there is no update available.
You can view/download the full change log here: ChangeLog.txt
Tested and working on both 32bit and 64 bit editions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Things you need to know before trying it:
1. Start the program, select one or more connections from what's available and click Connect (If a firewall notice comes up, click 'Allow' or 'Add Exception')
When someone else on your network does the same, they will appear in your Tree-view and you will appear in theirs, double click their name and chat!
2. s!mpL3 LAN Messenger does not require a server to be running, it's standalone.
3. On the first run an .ini file is created at @LocalAppDataDir\s!mpL3 LAN Messenger which stores the settings so that they are used every time you run the application. If you delete the .ini file it will be created again (with default settings at program startup or with your selected settings if you press Save from the Preferences window).
4. All communication is encrypted using AES so it's quite secure against Network sniffers.
5. You can send files and folders by dragging and dropping them in a conversation window. Folders are compressed before being sent. You can also drop multiple items to be sent.
6. There is a "Hide" button located in the tray right click context menu that will hide all open windows. You can assign a Hotkey combination from Preferences. The default combination is Ctrl+H.
7. s!mpL3 LAN Messenger uses port 60000 by default. You can change the port used by adding "Port=****" (without quotes, stars represent numbers) to the Config file described above. Communication is UDP.
8. There is an Updater feature you can use to always have the latest available version, you only need an internet connection for that to work. You might need to clear your Internet Explorer Temporary Files in order for it to find an updated version.
9. You can Hide + Lock s!mpL3 LAN Messenger so it'll require a password in order to "Appear". To enable this, go to the Security Preferences.
10. Note that versions after 188.8.131.52 are not compatible with previous versions due to the encryption used being changed. I recommend using the latest version, or at least use the same version over the LAN.
I will not be releasing the source code, however, I might share some parts of code if requested...
If you choose to de-compile this software, don't release the source code.
Hello Guys and AutoIt Scriptwriters!🎉❤️
I've created a script to notify to me if RDP main IP changed then send a message via Telegram bot to me
But some of my RDP's Main IP are @IPAddress1 or @IPAddress3 or Public IP Address...
I want to detect automatically the IP that windows client can run RDP to remotely control
This image can help you that what i say, there are three RDP with specified IP, i want to run script in these RDP's then capture those IP's changes then notify me via Telegram bot