Sign in to follow this  
Servant

How can I create a Google Chrome Window without a toolbar?

Servant

I can open an Internet Explorer Window without a toolbar with this:

#include <IE.au3>

$ie = _IECreate('www.example.com', 0, 0, 0)
_IEPropertySet($ie, "toolbar", False)
$IE.Visible = 1 

I can open a Google Chrome Window with a toolbar with this:

ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "www.example.com","","") 

The question is, how can I create a Google Chrome Window without a toolbar?

LarsJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• stafe
      By stafe
      Hello
      I am trying to get chrome to save it's current webpage to a pdf using autoit.  I wold like to save the file into a folder on the desktop called "ChromeFiles" .  However when I use the send command chrome only occasionally responds.
      Thank you
      Simon

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      Hi All,
      While creating a few excel spreadsheets using AutoIt, I came across something which to my limiting time to research the forums I don't anyone has mentioned. 
      The color pallettes are reversed. 
      Huge shock to me.

I wanted to produce a red row but kept on getting blue. 
      Seems like 0xFF0000 was red on the charts but when running the script, I got blue. 
      I then played around with the colors, and after a few tries, I finally got Red. 
      Reversed the FF0000 and the result is 0000FF.

So for Excel compared to Html
      0000FF (Red) - Excel
      0000FF (Blue) - Html

FFFF00 (Cyan) - Excel
      FFFF00(Yellow) - Html

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I want to check some Excel data against data on a website in Chrome. I use Chrome because the site I use does not function properly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I know how to do the Excel stuff I just can not figure out how to send to Chrome, let alone check to see if the data matches or not. I am also having trouble finding any help online while searching for Chrome functions for Autoit. I have a Chrome UDF installed but I still can not figure out how to get my code to properly function. (I am not posting code because I am  sure my code isn't right, to begin with)
      As usual, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • bbProg
      By bbProg
      Hi,

how can I wait activate for windows with information as in the photos attached?
      Class is not being recognized by the script.

thanks in advanced.

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

Notes:
      Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.