Followers 0
caramen

little fast help about input box :)

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

hello guys :)

part of my script:

If WinActivate ("Lettres1 - Message","") = True Then
   $Ticket  = InputBox ("Numero de ticket" , "Indiquez votre numero de ticket pour: -Intervention-","" )
   BlockInput(1)
    Send    ("{LSHIFT Down}")
    Sleep   (10)
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Send    ("{LSHIFT Up}")
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ($IDe)
    Sleep   (100)
;~  Send    ("{Enter}")
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ($IDestinataire1)
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ("{;}")
    Send    ($IDestinataire2)
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ("{;}")
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Send    ($ICopie1)
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ("{;}")
    Send    ($ICopie2)
    Sleep   (100)
    Send    ("{;}")
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ("{DEL}")
    Send    ($IObjet)
    Send    ($Ticket)
    Send    (")")
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Send    ("{TAB}")
    Send    ($IMessage)
    Send    ("{ENTER}")
    Send    ($IMessage2)
    Send    ("{ENTER}")
    Send    ($IMessage3)
    Send    ("!i")
    Send    ("s")
    Send    ("{Enter}")
    BlockInput(0)
   EndIf
EndFunc

my script working very nice but i whant to improve it but i dont know how to use the @error on input box

i just whant to make my script do that :in the input box the cancel button is pressed then go to (function): **** ()

Arround line 2 or 3

Edited by caramen

Using sends will not allow you to recieve data from the process you are manipulating.  You would need to use ControlClick, ControlSetText, etc.

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

$Ticket = InputBox("", "Test")
    If @error = 1 Then
               ;Do stuff
           EndIf

2 people like this

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

The help file tells you exactly what @error means when used with the input box. And, it gives an example. Use the help file before cluttering the forum.

Edited by DicatoroftheUSA

Using sends will not allow you to recieve data from the process you are manipulating.  You would need to use ControlClick, ControlSetText, etc.

???

lol^^

$Ticket = InputBox("", "Test")
    If @error = 1 Then
               ;Do stuff
           EndIf

Thx for the syntax have fun ++ :)

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

The help file tells you exactly what @error means when used with the input box. And, it gives an example. Use the help file before cluttering the forum.

lol

-1 ) you are in help forum so answer like that dont got any room here

-2) if you post everywhere like that you should stop reading help forum since this answer is not constructive

-3) here is the script in the help file that i consulted before post my topic i ask you to show me in witch line the exemple is here becose YEAH f*king moron i watched the help file before post here .... I cant belea ... nvm you dont worth it cya.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Places the input box in the top left corner displaying the characters as they
    ; are typed.
    Local $sAnswer = InputBox("Question", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth", "", _
             - 1, -1, 0, 0)

; Display the result.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $sAnswer)

; Asks the user to enter a password.  Don't forget to validate it!
    Local $sPasswd = InputBox("Security Check", "Enter your password.", "", "*")

; Display the result.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $sPasswd)

; Asks the user to enter a 1 or 2 character response.  The M in the password
    ; field indicates that empty string is not accepted and the 2 indicates that the
    ; responce will be at most 2 characters long.
    Local $sValue = InputBox("Testing", "Enter the 1 or 2 character code.", "", " M2")

; Display the result.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $sValue)
EndFunc   ;==>Example
Edited by caramen

Oops, misread the question.  I'd still look into the functions I suggested, rather than send.

You could have easily found that in the help file though.  Would have required two searches, @error (view the seterror page), and InputBox.

SetError(); shows use of @error in example
Inputbox(); shows specific error returns

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Oops, misread the question.  I'd still look into the functions I suggested, rather than send.

You could have easily found that in the help file though.  Would have required two searches, @error (view the seterror page), and InputBox.

SetError(); shows use of @error in example
Inputbox(); shows specific error returns

Good information Thx man :)

I will check that becose it can be realy userfull ... for any kind of use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• funkey
      By funkey
      Hello,
      it's quite often, that someone asks how to change the texts of the MsgBox buttons or the InputBox buttons or how to change the position of ta MsgBox. Since years I use CBT hooks for that, but now I made a small UDF out of it for the ease of use. Of course you can build your own GUI or use already existing UDFs to do the same, but I like this way and you can hack (hook) the inbuild InputBox.

HookDlgBox.au3
      #include-once #include <WinAPI.au3> Global Const $tagCBT_CREATEWND = "ptr lpcs;HWND tagCBT_CREATEWND" Global Const $tagCREATESTRUCT = "ptr lpCreateParams;handle hInstance;HWND hMenu;HWND hwndParent;int cy;int cx;int y;int x;LONG style;ptr lpszName;ptr lpszClass;DWORD dwExStyle" Global $g__hProcDlgBox = DllCallbackRegister("__DlgBox_CbtHookProc", "int", "int;int;int") Global $g__TIdDlgBox = _WinAPI_GetCurrentThreadId() Global $g__hHookDlgBox = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_CBT, DllCallbackGetPtr($g__hProcDlgBox), 0, $g__TIdDlgBox) Global Const $g__MaxDlgBtns = 5 ; maximum of 5 buttons to rename text Global Const $g__MaxDlgItemId = 11 ; maximun ID of buttons to search is 11 as this is the maximun used in Messagebox Global $g__DlgBoxPosX, $g__DlgBoxPosY, $g__DlgBoxWidth, $g__DlgBoxHeight Global $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$g__MaxDlgBtns] Global $g__DlgBtnCount = 0 _DlgBox_SetDefaults() OnAutoItExitRegister("__DlgBox_UnregisterHook") Func _DlgBox_SetButtonNames($TxtBtn1 = Default, $TxtBtn2 = Default, $TxtBtn3 = Default, $TxtBtn4 = Default, $TxtBtn5 = Default) $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[0] = $TxtBtn1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[1] = $TxtBtn2 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[2] = $TxtBtn3 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[3] = $TxtBtn4 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[4] = $TxtBtn5 $g__DlgBtnCount = @NumParams EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetButtonNames Func _DlgBox_SetPosition($x = Default, $y = Default) ;only for MsgBox, not working and not needed for InputBox $g__DlgBoxPosX = $x $g__DlgBoxPosY = $y EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetPosition Func _DlgBox_SetSize($w = Default, $h = Default) $g__DlgBoxWidth = $w $g__DlgBoxHeight = $h EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetSize Func _DlgBox_SetDefaults() $g__DlgBoxPosX = Default $g__DlgBoxPosY = Default $g__DlgBoxWidth = Default $g__DlgBoxHeight = Default For $i = 0 To UBound($g__aDlgBoxBtnText) - 1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$i] = Default Next EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetDefaults Func __DlgBox_CbtHookProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) Local $tcw, $tcs Local $iSearch = 0 Local $ahBtn[$g__DlgBtnCount] If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndIf Switch $nCode Case 3 ;5=HCBT_CREATEWND If _WinAPI_GetClassName(HWnd($wParam)) = "#32770" Then ;Dialoig window class $tcw = DllStructCreate($tagCBT_CREATEWND, $lParam) $tcs = DllStructCreate($tagCREATESTRUCT, DllStructGetData($tcw, "lpcs")) If $g__DlgBoxPosX <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "x", $g__DlgBoxPosX) If $g__DlgBoxPosY <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "y", $g__DlgBoxPosY) If $g__DlgBoxWidth <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cx", $g__DlgBoxWidth) If $g__DlgBoxHeight <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cy", $g__DlgBoxHeight) EndIf Case 5 ;5=HCBT_ACTIVATE For $i = 1 To $g__MaxDlgItemId If IsHWnd(_WinAPI_GetDlgItem($wParam, $i)) Then If $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch] <> Default Then _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($wParam, $i, $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch]) $iSearch += 1 If $iSearch >= UBound($ahBtn) Then ExitLoop EndIf Next EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_CbtHookProc Func __DlgBox_UnregisterHook() _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox) DllCallbackFree($g__hProcDlgBox) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_UnregisterHook Func _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($hDlg, $nIDDlgItem, $lpString) Local $aRet = DllCall('user32.dll', "int", "SetDlgItemText", _ "hwnd", $hDlg, _ "int", $nIDDlgItem, _ "str", $lpString) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_SetDlgItemText  
      Simple example to see how to use it
      #include "HookDlgBox.au3" _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("1", "two", "3") MsgBox(4, "Test 1", "Custom button texts") _DlgBox_SetPosition(20, 20) MsgBox(66, "Test 2", "Custom position and button texts") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("Submit", "Don't submit", "Don't know") InputBox("Test 3", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(800, 800) InputBox("Test 4", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, 800) MsgBox(66, "Test 5", "Strange but working") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames(Default, "Wait", "What?") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, Default) _DlgBox_SetPosition(500, 500) MsgBox(66, "Test 6", "So far so good!") _DlgBox_SetDefaults() MsgBox(6, "Test 7", "Default position and button texts") Hope you like it.

Best regards
      funkey
      HookDlgBox Example.au3
      HookDlgBox.au3
    • IAMK
      By IAMK
      Hello,

I know you can set flags, e.g. 1, 2, 3 to change the buttons in a MsgBox from "OK" + "Cancel" to "Yes" + "No" + "Cancel", etc...
      However...
      1- Is it possible to manually say what the buttons say? E.g. "Pass" + "Fail"?
      2- Is it possible to do that with an InputBox rather than a MsgBox?
      3- What in your opinion would be better design for the user? A ) Pressing "Fail" on a MsgBox creates a "InputBox" with only a textbox and "Submit" button? B ) Only being able to press "Fail" on an InputBox if the textbox is not empty?

Thank you in advance.
    • StudioMaker
      By StudioMaker
      Hey anyone knows how i can have a inputbox that is connected to an HotKeySet? Like if u put in like "a" in the inputbox it sets the hotkey to "a"?

• akira2891
      By akira2891
      Hi,
      I was wondering is this all inputs can be done in 1 box with 3 fields and not to use another gui.
      And how can i validate data for example if i don't enter username he prompt me a message box all time until field is empty.
      I try like this but it give me a msgbox and continue on another field.
      $username = InputBox("Add new user", "Username", "", "", 200, 130, Default, Default, 0) if $username <> " " then msgbox(0, "", "Please enter username") endif $email = InputBox("Add new user", "Email", "", "", 200, 130, Default, Default, 0) $password = InputBox("Add new user", "Password", "", "*", 200, 130, Default, Default, 0)  
    • kneze
      By kneze
      Hi all,
      i would like to enter a vlaue to Inputbox 1 an press button1. Script should search value in a text file and put value after "; " to Inputbox 2.
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <file.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 257, 119, 192, 124) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input1", 15, 35, 121, 21) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Input2", 15, 60, 121, 21) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 145, 35, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $iLines = _FileCountLines(@ScriptDir & "\data.txt") ;MsgBox(0, "Char read:", $ilines) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 EndSwitch WEnd can anyone help?
      data.txt