Create a login database inside AutoIt script

I need a login script that will have 3 variables such as : Name , Password , Runs the script will loop as many times as the Runs says and will change the login details in incremental order so first run will login to User1 , Pass1 and fifth run will login to User5 , Pass5.

I really tried making it but nothing connects in my head!

it should go something like this (not actual code)

variable1 = account

variable2 = password

variable3 = runs

run(d:whatever.exe)

winsetontop

winmove 0, 0

send(variable1)

send(tab)

send(variable2)

send(enter)

I'm very much new to this so nothing comes to me in how to make it work

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us, what you try to achieve with multiple logons?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Can you please tell us, what you try to achieve with multiple logons?

Thank you !

I need the script to login to a program and change specific settings in this specific account , loop it to as many accounts

Edited by alexzzz

• Moderators

alexzzz,

I need the script to login to a program and change specific settings in this specific account

Fine - but why the need to do this for multiple accounts? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators

alexzzz,

I dont see the problem with the question I asked that everybody is so suspicious and paranoid about it

Well, I do - and as I am a moderator here that makes it a problem for you too. ;)

As you can see from the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) we do not support certain types of script - logging into multiple accounts is just the sort of thing that makes us think that what you want to do might not be something with which we wish to help you. :)

So I ask again - why the need to do this for multiple accounts? :huh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

alexzzz,

Well, I do - and as I am a moderator here that makes it a problem for you too. ;)

As you can see from the Forum rules (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) we do not support certain types of script - logging into multiple accounts is just the sort of thing that makes us think that what you want to do might not be something with which we wish to help you. :)

So I ask again - why the need to do this for multiple accounts? :huh:

M23

Well OK , a week ago I changed my main email address because my previous one got hijacked . All my AMD Gaming Evolved accounts are tied to this email that got stolen .

AMD Gaming evolved is a software that you login it to and it optimizes the game settings for you , you have a friend list , but the main reason people go there is you get points for almost everything you do there , with those points you can enter giveaways of games , hardware , discounts , etc...

I created a "few" accounts to enter some giveaways I really wanted , and now that the email I used is no longer "mine" I want to change the email addresses on those accounts

• Moderators

alexzzz,

That was not so hard was it? ;)

AMD Gaming Evolved accounts

But this means that the script would fall foul of the Forum rules to which I linked you above, so I am afraid that is as far as this thread goes. :naughty:

M23

Spoiler