Sign in to follow this  
TheOnlyOne

Auto update SVN?

TheOnlyOne

So i have been trying to find a way to auto update my SVN repo whenever someone commit a new file

I found this commandline from google and i can get that to work with autoit np

CD C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\
START TortoiseProc.exe /command:update /path:"C:\www\MyRepo\" /closeonend:0

But what i want is everytime someone commits something and my repo aint the newest version, i want it to run the commandline.

I tried googling and can't find anything

is this even possible, if it is how? can you get the newest version with a command line to and compare it to your own version maybe ?

Thanks

Edited by TheOnlyOne

JohnQSmith

If you're talking about your local checkout, from that folder you will want to run

svn update

This will update your working copy to match what is on the server. You don't need to check if your working copy and the server have matching versions as the update command will either update your checkout or do nothing if you're already at the same HEAD revision as the server.

• Like 1

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi, I created a gui with date field but formatted as time in HH:mm. It always shows "now-time". Even if I try to set it with GUICtrlSetData.
      #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() GUICreate("My GUI get date", 200, 200, 800, 200) Local $idDate = GUICtrlCreateDate("", 20, 20, 100, 20, $DTS_TIMEFORMAT) ; to select a specific default format Local $sStyle = "HH:mm" ; Just display hours and minutes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GUICtrlSendMsg($idDate, $DTM_SETFORMATW, 0, $sStyle) ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlRead($idDate) & @CRLF) GUICtrlSetData($idDate, "00:00") ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlRead($idDate) & @CRLF) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While GUIGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE WEnd MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Time", GUICtrlRead($idDate)) EndFunc ;==>Example How can I set the time field with another time and how can this field be set blank?
      Regards, Conrad
    • Vijaya7890
      By Vijaya7890
      Hi...
      I am trying to add a record in Binary Table in an MSI file.
      As Binary table has two fields/columns Name &Data , I am giving any string for Name(column 1) and streaming binary data from a VBS file into Data(column 2) .
      I have tried with VB script and it is working fine,
      Here is the VB Script file
      Dim Installer Dim Database Dim View Dim Record Dim query query="INSERT INTO `Binary` (`Name`, `Data`) VALUES ('NewBlob', ?)" Set Installer = CreateObject("WindowsInstaller.Installer") Set Record = Installer.CreateRecord(1) Record.SetStream 1, "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\coder\CA_Test.vbs" Set Database = Installer.OpenDatabase("C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\7z920.msi", 1) Set View = Database.OpenView(query) View.Execute Record Database.Commit when i tried the same thing in autoit it is not working and it is not giving any syntax error.
      AutoIt file: 
      #include <File.au3> $idVarInput_CAName="CA_Test" $filepath="C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\coder\CA_Test.vbs" $idVarInput_MSIPath="C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\7z920.msi" $value="?" Local $Query = "INSERT INTO Binary(Name,Data) VALUES('" & $idVarInput_CAName & "','" & $value & "')" $oInstaller = ObjCreate("WindowsInstaller.Installer") $oRec=$oInstaller.CreateRecord(1) $r=$oRec.SetStream(1,$filepath) $oDB = $oInstaller.OpenDataBase($idVarInput_MSIPath,1) $oView = $oDB.OpenView($Query) $oView.Execute($oRec) $oDB.commit() Please Help!
      Thanks...
    • Nnet
      By Nnet
      Hello, Im using GUICtrlCreateListView to make table with items. But when it is new item with same first column a want just update allready existing row. Its posible?

I cant figure it, if its better use other funkcion pls. tell me.
      Thank
    • zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi guys,
      i was use that, to know "Username" is create or not,etc.
      but i have problem
      #include <IE.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> signIn() Func signIn () Global $oIE = _IECreate ("https://login.yahoo.com/config/login") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"username") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"passwd") Local $btn = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"signin") _IEFormElementSetValue ($username,"AsdfavsdASWddsaA") _IEFormElementSetValue ($password,"123456") _IEAction ($btn,"click") $url = "https://login.yahoo.com/config/login" $first = '<html>' $end = '</html>' $read = _StringBetween(_INetGetSource($url), $first, $end) If $read[0] == "This ID is not yet taken." Then MsgBox (16,"","This ID is not create yet!") Else MsgBox (16,"","This ID was created!") EndIf EndFunc Please help i'll be die with errors 
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      AutoIt&SciTEUpdater v1.0.2.1.au3

External files are included in script.
      If UAC Enable, Run as Admin the first time.
      Previous downloads : 611

Source : AutoItAndSciTEUpdater v1.0.2.1.au3

Executable : AutoIt&SciTEUpdater.exe

For never miss AutoIt (Release/Beta) and SciTE4AutoIt3 updates.