9 posts in this topic
This baby can do almost any language! I found Gleany on this site and set it up on a fresh win10 install. all i would need to do to make it build an exe of the search files app we discovered is the .NET Target Framework download to build 100 % but the exe works and generates! You also need to add the path the the version of csc.exe that you want to run. MSBuild is part of .NET and can read your .csproj file.
YOU can develop .NET OR C/C++ on this baby!
Super lightweight (fit for crappy laptops), and you can use any dev compilers you wish, Ming, MS, etc, whatever.
To use the build, you need to open the csproj file, else, to check your syntax it can compile individual files as well. The warning are because I do not have the .NET 4.6 Targeting Pack installed... LOL, and I could get rid of the Core warning, yes, I did not want to build a .NET Core.dll I wanted a live x64 exe! Told you MSBUILD could handle .CSPROJ, .VBPROJ, and all others Microsoft. Don't let Visual Code or Visual Studio slow you down, although, this works with Visual Code as well but there is only debugging in CORE.DLL projects
Greetings, someone can give a exemple, how send a error from a C#'s dll to AutoIt?
I use this line, to send an error... but, I want get a error code In AutoIt with macro @error, it's possible?
throw new ArgumentException("arquivo map não existe", "value" ); In this way, work, I know ther are error, but, @errror always is zero.
I don't want this, I want a number as error code.
Can you help me?
WHAT : is .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) Framework
The Common Language Runtime (CLR) is a an Execution Environment . Common Language Runtime (CLR)'s main tasks are to convert the .NET Managed Code to native code, manage running code like a Virtual Machine, and also controls the interaction with the Operating System.
As part of Microsoft's .NET Framework, the Common Language Runtime (CLR) is managing the execution of programs written in any of several supported languages. Allowing them to share common object-oriented classes written in any of the languages.
HOW : To access the CLR environment you need to create an Appdomain Object - _CLR_GetDefaultDomain()
An AppDomain provides an isolated region in which code runs inside of an existing process.
Application domains provide an isolation boundary for security, reliability, and versioning, and for unloading assemblies. Application domains are typically created by runtime hosts, which are responsible for bootstrapping the common language runtime before an application is run.
WHEN : Would you use CLR Runtime Hosts
1. To access .NET Class Libraries :
System System.Collections System.Data System.Drawing System.IO System.Text System.Threading System.Timers System.Web System.Web.Services System.Windows.Forms System.Xml 2. Accessing custom build .Net Assemblies :
Some Examples (but there are a ton out there)
AutoItX3 - The .NET Assembly for using AutoItX JSonToXML libr. XMLRPC Libr. .NETPDF libr. .NETOCR Libr WInSCP Libr. ... 3. To Compile .Net Code into an Assembly
4. To Run C# or VB.net Code
5. To Mix AU3 and .Net functionality in your Application
WHERE : To find documentation about CLR
First of all you can find a lot on MSDN and here : Post 4 & Post 6
EXAMPLES : Multiple examples included in Zip !!
Example : “System.Text.UTF8Encoding”
Example : “System.IO.FileInfo”
Example : “System.Windows.Forms”
Example : AutoItX3 Custom .NET Assembly AutoItX
Example : Compile Code C# and Code VB
Example : Compile Code C# at Runtime
WHO : Created the CLR.au3 UDF
All credits go to : Danyfirex / Larsj / Trancexx / Junkew
TO DO : The library is still Work in Process …
(Some of the GUI Controls are not yet working as expected...)
Anyone is free to participate in contributing to get the bugs resolved and to expand the CLR.au3 functionality ...
DOWNLOADS : (Last updated)
- added CLR Constants.au3 - Danyfirex
- Global Constants added (Magic numbers)
- added .NET CLR CreateObject vs ObjCreate Example.au3 - Junkew
• 2 approaches give the same result (only valid for COM Visible Assembly)
• Includes a function that shows you which Assembly Classes are COM Visible
- added .Net Conventional COM Objects Examples - ptrex
- added .NET CLR CreateComInstanceFrom Example - Danyfirex
- You can use it for Regfree COM Assembly Access
- System.Activator has 4 methods :
• CreateComInstanceFrom : Used to create instances of COM objects.
• CreateInstanceFrom : Used to create a reference to an object from a particular assembly and type name.
• GetObject : Used when marshaling objects.
• CreateInstance : Used to create local or remote instances of an object.
- added .NET Access SafeArrays Using AccVarsUtilities Example - LarsJ
- added SafeArray Utilities functions in Includes - LarsJ
- added .NET Access Native MSCorLib Classes - System - ptrex
Multiple System Class Examples :
- added Third Party Assembly Access - ptrex
• WinSCP : https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
• IonicZip : http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com/
.NET CLR Framework for AutoIT.pdf
AutoIT AU3info doeas not detect all gui objects uniquely for .NET GUIs developed in C#.
this is not working now i am using COM windows approach for this, But its very difficult.
Please let me know if anyone has done it before.