TheDcoder

Splash Image Help

4 posts in this topic

SplashImageOn("Splash", @ScriptDir & '\Media\Splash.jpg', 600, 400, x pos, y pos, $DLG_NOTITLE + $DLG_MOVEABLE)

What should I replace in x pos and y pos for getting my splash image centered? (Empty strings didn't work)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Try -1 for x and y.

Br,

UEZ

1 person likes this

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Try -1 for x and y.

Br,

UEZ

Is -1 a special number? :huh:

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

From the help file for SplashImageOn

x pos [optional] position from left (in pixels) of splash window. (default is centered)
y pos [optional] position from top (in pixels) of splash window. (default is centered)

>> And further down the same page <<

To skip an optional parameter, leaving its default value intact, use a value of -1.

1 person likes this

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• fatpig
      By fatpig
      Dear AutoIT Community.
      I am currently working on a program that will display lots of images in a scroll down GUI.
      I create the GUI based on the number of images, which works fine.
      But all images I place using GuiCtrlCreatePic above a threshold of around 32000 pixels (cant say exactly) are placed at negative locations and finally will reach 0 again
      and will then populate on top of the images placed there before.
      For $i = 1 To $Images[0] ; Get picture dimensions $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($ImgRep & $Images[$i]) $iX = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iY = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) ; Resize & place images in GUI $Pic[$i] = GUICtrlCreatePic($ImgRep & $Images[$i], $Spacer, Round($yPos, 0), $MaxImgWidth, $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX)) $yPos = $yPos + $MaxImgWidth * ($iY / $iX) + $Spacer $log = $log & "|" & $yPos $currentlut = $Images[1] Next I have found a limit at 32767 pixels for some GUI elements when googling around.
      Can someone tell me how to circumvent that?
      thanks!
      cheers
      Felix
    • Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      MS Splash Screens
      The office 2016/17 office suite has made many people turn heads with its functions and especially their splash screen.
      I now present to you, the MS Style Splash Screen. For Rookies, Novices and anyone who wants a ready made splash screen for your gui application.

You can now download it and also try it out yourself.
      You have three colors to choose from:
      Blue
      Red
      Green
      All three colours are from the famous programs.
      I also included the KODA form to you can have freedom with this splash screen.
      Note: the KODA form does not have the three colours as well as the correct blue. 

Have fun and enjoy.
      Note:
      I will update the splash to add the automated 3 dots animation at a later stage. 

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      A gui splash screen. Themed after the famous MS Office Suite.
      Three colours to choose from, Red, Blue and Green.
      You can change the labels to your own application.

Also bundled with this is the KODA form. So you can open up and see the basic structure of this splash screen.

Splash Screen GUI.zip
    • Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• DeathChicken
      By DeathChicken
      If possible please add or edit the comments to explain how this works.

;includes functions from other things
      #include <GDIPlus.au3>
      #include <ScreenCapture.au3>
      ;hotkeys
      HotKeySet("{ESC}", _exit)
      HotKeySet("{F1}", _scan)
      ;global variables
      Global $win_title                    ;name of the window
      Global $area_x                        ;
      Global $area_y                        ;
      Global $area_w                       ;
      Global $area_h                        ;
      Global $cursor                         ;
      Global $rect_file                      ;
      Global $hbmpscreen              ;
      Global $i=  1043                      ;moves the rect
      Global $ii=    378                      ;moves the rect
      Global $x=1044                        ;inner rect offset
      Global $y=501                          ;inner rect offset
      Global $hbmprect                    ;image inside rect
      Global $hscreen                        ;image whole screen

_GDIPlus_Startup()                    ;?
      ;display hotkeys on screen
      ToolTip("Press F1 to scan | Press ESC to Exit",0,0)
                                          ;infinite loop to keep prog running
      While 1
          Sleep(100)
      WEnd
      Func _scan()
      ;~ reads your screen area:
      _read()
      ;~ converts screen captured into bmp
      _convert()
      ;~ .  Loads converted bmp to be read
      _loadBMP()
      ;~ compares the bmp of your scanned screen to the actual screen that is being displayed
      _compare()
      EndFunc
                                          ;reads screen
      Func _read()
          $hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd("", WinGetHandle($win_title), $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor)
      EndFunc
                                          ;converts screen into bmp
      Func _convert()
          _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hscreen)
      EndFunc
                                          ;loads converted screen
      Func _loadBMP()
      _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($rect_file)
      EndFunc
                                          ;compares savedBMP to current screen
      Func _compare()
      ;If(                              below code                                     ) = (                   below code           ) Then
      If _GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hbmpscreen, ($i + $x) - $area_x, ($ii + $y) - $area_y) = _GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hbmprect, $x, $y) Then
      ;display message box titled found with a message of found
      MsgBox("","","found")
      ;if above is not correct then
      EndIf
      EndFunc
                                          ;exit func
      Func _exit()
          Exit
      EndFunc