TheDcoder

ISN AutoIt Form Studio 2 Broke

TheDcoder

Hello, Please look at the picture:

post-89462-0-88119400-1429448913_thumb.p

As you can see, the main editor was not created.... I have a very important project & the form studio is broke!!

Thanks in Advance, TD smile.png

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

TheDcoder

I solved the problem myself, Its my mistake that I changed "GUI Grid" Value to 0

Solution:

1. Open "C:Users<USERNAME>DocumentsISN AutoIt StudioDataPluginsformstudio2settings.ini"

2. In settings.ini:

[settings]
sizelimit=X
raster_size=0 <<<<<<<<<<< Change 0 to any number except 0 (4 is recommended) 
spacing_distance=X
raster=X
repos=X
draw_grid=X
showdocklines=X

3. Open ISN Studio & Check If it works

TD :thumbsup:

Edited by TheDcoder

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ISI360
      By ISI360
      Note: This is the continuation thread from the original one of 2012. The old one growed over 50 pages...so to make the overview better i created a new main thread for the ISN AutoIt Studio. You can find the old original thread here.

The ISN AutoIt Studio is a complete IDE made with AutoIt, for AutoIt!
      It includes a GUI designer, a code editor (with syntax highlighting, auto complete & intelisense), a file viewer, a backup system and a lot more features!!
      Here are some screenshots:

Here are some higlights:
      Easy to create/manage/public your AutoIt projects! Integrated GUI-Editor (ISN Form Studio 2) Integrated file & projectmanager Auto backupfunction for your Projects Extendable with plugins! Available in several languages Trophies Syntax highlighting /Autocomplete / Intelisense Macros Changelog manager for your project Detailed overview of the project (total working hours, total size...) Am integrated To-Do List for your project Open Source (You can download the source code from my website) And much much more!!! -> -> Click here to download ISN AutoIt Studio <- <-
      Here is the link to the german autoit forum where I posted ISN AutoIt Studio the first time: Link
      For more information visit my Homepage: https://www.isnetwork.at
      So, have fun with the ISN AutoIt Studio!
      And feel free to post your feedback, bugreports or ideas for this project here in this thread!
    • ISI360
      By ISI360
      Hi!
      Today I want to show you my current AutoIt project: The ISN AutoIt Studio.

The ISN AutoIt Studio is a complete IDE made with AutoIt, for AutoIt!
      It includes a GUI designer, a code editor (with syntax highlighting, auto complete & intelisense), a file viewer, a backup system, trophies and a lot more features!!
      Here are some screenshots:

Here some higlights:

-> easy to create/manage/public your AutoIt-projects!
      ->integrated GUI-Editor (ISN Form Studio 2)
      ->integrated - file & projectmanager
      ->auto backupfunction for your Projects
      ->extendable with plugins!
      ->available in several languages
      ->trophies
      ->Syntax highlighting /Autocomplete / Intelisense
      ->Dynamic Script
      ->detailed overview of the project (total working hours, total size...)
      And much more!!!
      -> -> Click here to download ISN AutoIt Studio <- <-
      Here is the link to the german autoit forum where I posted ISN AutoIt Studio the first time: http://autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=29742&pageNo=1
      For more information visit my Homepage: https://www.isnetwork.at

So….have fun with ISN AutoIt Studio!

PS: Sorry for my bad English! ^^
    • ISI360
      By ISI360
      Hi!

I need a little bit help from some RegEx experts please:
      I would make my ISN AutoIt Studio faster when generating the scripttree. And what would be better to do this via regex?
      Problem is i am not really good at this regex stuff. So maybe someone could help me here.

The challange is to get all Global Variables from a script via RegEx in a Array.
      Here is a example script with some tests:
      Global $Var1 = 1234 Local $Local_Var = 1234 $Ignore_me_too = 1234 Global $Var2 = 1234, $var3 = 1242 Global $ahIcons[30], $ahLabels[30] Global Const $Var4 = iniread($inivar1,"jj","jj","") , $var5= iniread($inivar2,"jj","jj","") Global $Var_String = "was" Global $Array_Test[16] = [1,15,16,0,31,15,25,15,25,30,8,30,8,15,1,15] Global Enum $MARGIN_SCRIPT_NUMBER = 0, $MARGIN_SCRIPT_ICON, $MARGIN_SCRIPT_FOLD Global Const $Delim = '\', $Delim1 = '|' Global $hard1 = "a", _ $hard2 = "b", _ $hard3 = "c"  
      The returning array should look like this:
      $Var1 $Var2 $var3 $Var4 $var5 $Var_String $Array_Test $MARGIN_SCRIPT_NUMBER $MARGIN_SCRIPT_ICON $MARGIN_SCRIPT_FOLD $Delim $Delim1 $hard1 $hard2 $hard3  
      I already made some success with a expression i found in the SciTE Jump Tool:  (\$\w+)(?:[\h\[.=+*/^,)\-])?
      This nearly returns the perfect results. But it does not check if it´s a global variable (with the const and enum options) and also returns variables in commands (for example $inivar1)
      I also found this regex: (?im:^(?=Global|Const|Enum|Static)(?:Global)?\h*(?:Const|Enum|Static)?(?:(?<=Enum)\h+Step\h+[+*-]\d+)?\h*)([^\r\n .\=]+)
      This returns also usefull results...but trying to understand this explodes my head

Maybe someone can help me here?
      Thanks in advance!