zemkor

If $Input1 is empty then call function

zemkor

Hello all, i have another question.

My script not working, how is it correct ?

Need script for this: If is Input 2 empty then call function odoslat() Else call function obrazok2()

Thanks for help

Func obrazok1()

Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "formpridani")
$obrazok1 = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
$obrazok2 = GUICtrlRead($Input2)
$oUpload = _IEGetObjByName($oForm, "souborp")
Sleep (500)
_IEAction($oUpload, "focus")
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep (500)
Send($obrazok1)
Send("{Enter}")

If $obrazok2 = (0) Then
Call ("odoslat")
Else
Call ("obrazok2")

EndIf

EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• oceanwind
      By oceanwind
      Hi All:
       How to set the input border color?
      tks in advance
    • Shirdish_chakravarthi
      By Shirdish_chakravarthi
      Hello Guys this is my gui and i need the numeric value typed in the highlighted  inputbox. if this value is greater than 1 i need to perform some operations
      \

Here is the summary about that field which i got from wininfo tool

i tried writing the code as shown below.. but the msgbox is popping up empty value..when the same code is pasted under some button action i am able to access the value present in the field..but when placed alone as written in the attached script i am unable to fetch it... 

here i am using the valu present in the field

can you guys tell me what's wrong??? or how can i get that value?

My_GUI.au3

• Seminko
      By Seminko
      Hey,
      i would like to set a value into an INPUT field.
      Checked the _IEFormElementSetValue function but that does require _IEFormGetObjByName and this is where the problem comes in. The input field I want to write to is not a part of a form tag. It is part of a table.
      <input type="text" class="w2" id="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" name="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" onchange="GLOBAL.pocetInzerceNZ(&quot;nabidka_vozidel_formular&quot;,&quot;tach_od&quot;,&quot;&quot;);" autocomplete="off"> I tried this but that didn't work:
      $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od") _IEFormElementSetValue($oDownloadSamples, "123") If you want to try the site I'm working with is https://www.tipcars.cz/. There is a menu on the top left hand side and if you click the "vyhledat" button the input fields will show up.
      Thanks
    • way1000
      By way1000
      i'm trying to create a program that let's the user type a word in an input field (gui) and when a button is pressed the letters of the word are replaced by 1 word each from a list of words in a text file
      i created the gui for it but i need help to add some more code to make it work like intented

each letter of a word should be replaced by a word from a text file
      the text file is a source for replacing letters is a file with 2 columns separated by tab that contains the entire alphabet (26 rows)

please help if possible

i posted an example gui screenshot

• Eli_jahbot
      By Eli_jahbot
      my esteemed autoits,
      i need your help once again. The bold and italics below are what i will be referring to. I need a message box to exit the script if Cancel is pressed and to continue the script if OK is pressed. I have tried multiple ways to do this to no avail. Can someone please breakdown how i go about this via Message box, and or Input box as I'm sure they will follow the same logic. I appreciate your time and assistance.

Example:
      global $url, $username, $password, $sspassword
      $url = "https://securegateway.fairview.org"
      $username = "XXX"
      $password = "YYY"
      $sspassword = "ZZZ"
      #include <Constants.au3>
      #include <msgboxconstants.au3>
      ShellExecute ($url)
      WinWaitActive("window")
      send($username)
      send("{tab}")
      send($password)
      send("{enter}")
      msgbox($mb_okcancel, "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script", "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script")
      if($idok)
      send("+{tab 8}")
      send("{enter}")
      if ($idcancel) then Exit
      EndIf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.