zemkor

If $Input1 is empty then call function

Hello all, i have another question.

My script not working, how is it correct ?

Need script for this: If is Input 2 empty then call function odoslat() Else call function obrazok2()

Thanks for help

Func obrazok1()

Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "formpridani")
$obrazok1 = GUICtrlRead($Input1)
$obrazok2 = GUICtrlRead($Input2)
$oUpload = _IEGetObjByName($oForm, "souborp")
Sleep (500)
_IEAction($oUpload, "focus")
Send("{SPACE}")
Sleep (500)
Send($obrazok1)
Send("{Enter}")

If $obrazok2 = (0) Then
Call ("odoslat")
Else
Call ("obrazok2")

EndIf

EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Blueman
      Hey Guys,
      Maybe you can help me with something small.
      It is not terrible but it slows down my script and after a while even crash the script.

First i explain what i have;
      I have a GUI with a lot of GUICtrlCreateInput controls, lets say 600 pieces.
      All the controls are hidden when the GUI is displayed, i have 3 buttons attached to 200 pieces each.
      When i press button-1 the first 200 controls are showed,
      When i press button-2 the first 200 controls are hidden and the next 200 controls are showed,
      etc, etc.
      This is working perfectly but after a while the GUI is getting slower and slower.
      After a while the controls aren't responding anymore and the script crashes.
      When i compile the script to 64-Bits version the speed is a lot better but you can still see the script slowing down each time i use the buttons.
      I think there has to be a buffer somewhere that is filling each time i show and hide the controls, but how can i clear that buffer without restarting the script?
      Deleting and re-creating the controls didn't help, deleting the entire gui (and controls) and re-creating it didn't help also.
      The only thing that is working is restarting the script.

Thanks guys!

PS: If you need a working example i can add it to this topic, just let me know. It is not rocket science, i just create the controls and show/hide them with a while loop and 3 buttons.

• By XinYoung
      Hello again 
      I need to click this Submit button, but it's in a lightbox and has no ID (i think) and I can't figure out a way to target it. _IEFormSubmit doesn't work.

Thank you
    • By XinYoung
      Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday festivities. 
      I'm working on a script that involves copying a string of text from an Excel workbook and searching for it in a particular website's search tool. If a result is found, it will do something. If not, it will do something else.
      So far, it can successfully execute the search -- and then it shows me the results in an array.
      Screenshot of the successful search:

The search results in an array:

Here's the code (sorry for all my comments):
      ;~ All the functions this app performs require the external files listed here. So, theyre "included". #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <DateTimeConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIShellEx.au3> #include <Date.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIProc.au3> #include <WinAPISys.au3> #include <WinAPIConstants.au3> #include <Crypt.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> #include <guimenu.au3> #include <IE.au3> ;~ Kill all functions and close the app at anytime by pressing F4. HotKeySet("{F4}", "_Exit") ;~ Keep track whether or not a file is selected. When the program first opens, a file is currently not selected. Global $FileChosen = 0 ;~ The app must remember certain strings of text: ;~ 1. Login page Global $urlBBLogin = "website.com" ;~ 2. Credentials Global $bbUsername = "USER" Global $bbPassword = "PW" ;~ 3. Search page Global $urlBBCourseSearch = "website.com/search" ;~ When you launch the app, the UI gets built and is displayed to the user in the center of the screen. the "Function" buttons are disabled until a file is chosen. $MasterUI = GUICreate("Master Re-Creator", 469, 145, -1, -1) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Choose the Excel file", 8, 8, 103, 17) $Select = GUICtrlCreateButton("Select File", 16, 32, 75, 25) $FileName = GUICtrlCreateLabel("[No File Selected]", 104, 40, 88, 17) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Functions", 8, 72, 449, 65) $CheckCourse = GUICtrlCreateButton("Check Courses Exist", 24, 96, 123, 25) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $DeleteCourse = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete Courses", 168, 96, 123, 25) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $CopyCourse = GUICtrlCreateButton("Copy Courses", 312, 96, 123, 25) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ While the UI is open, it listens for triggers (in this case, button presses). While 1 $UI = GUIGetMsg() Select ;~ If the app is closed, the _Exit() function is performed (same function the F4 hotkey calls). Case $UI = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _Exit() ;~ The user has clicked the "Select File" button, the _LocateGetFileName() function is performed. Go there. Case $UI = $Select _LocateGetFileName() ;~ The user has clicked the "Check Courses Exist" button. Case $UI = $CheckCourse _CheckCourses() ;~ Other buttons are not ready EndSelect WEnd ;~ The user clicked the "Select File" button. This function will execute now. Func _LocateGetFileName() ;~ Prepare the app to take note of the details of a file. Local $sDrive = "", $sDir = "", $sFileName = "", $sExtension = "" ;~ Open a File Explorer to allow the user to select a file. Only Excel files are allowed to be chosen. Global $ChosenFileName = FileOpenDialog("Locate File", @DesktopDir, "Excel Files (*.xlsx)|Excel Macro Files (*.xlsm)", BitOR(1, 2), "") If @error Then Return 0 EndIf ;~ When an Excel file is selected, remember of the files location (path), file name, and file extension. $aPathSplit = _PathSplit($ChosenFileName, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) ;~ Show me what file I selected in a Message Box. MsgBox(0, "Selected File", $sFileName) ;~ Display the chosen file name in the UI label (previously [No File Selected]) and make it green. GUICtrlSetData($FileName, "") $FileName = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sFileName, 104, 40) $FileName = GUICtrlSetColor($FileName, 0x32CD32) ;~ A file is now selected. The "Function" buttons are now enabled. Global $FileChosen = 1 GUICtrlSetState($CheckCourse, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($DeleteCourse, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($CopyCourse, $GUI_ENABLE) EndFunc ;==>_LocateGetFileName ;~ The user clicked the "Check Courses" button. This function will execute now. Func _CheckCourses() ;~ Disable the "Function" buttons again to prevent multiple processes. GUICtrlSetState($CheckCourse, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($DeleteCourse, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($CopyCourse, $GUI_DISABLE) ;~ Open a IE window and navigate to the login page. Global $oIE = _IECreate($urlBBLogin) ;~ Recognize the form on this page (login input boxes). Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "login") Local $oTextLogin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "user_id") Local $oTextPass = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "password") ;~ Enter the Automation user credentials into the form. _IEFormElementSetValue($oTextLogin, $bbUsername) _IEFormElementSetValue($oTextPass, $bbPassword) ;~ Click the Login button. _IEFormSubmit($oForm) ;~ Now that were logged in, navigate to the course search page. _IENavigate($oIE, $urlBBCourseSearch) ;~ Change the search criteria to "Course ID" _bbCourseSearchCategoryChange("Course ID") ;~ Open the selected Excel file Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $ChosenFileName, Default, Default, True) ;~ Copy just whats in cell A1 (for now) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Worksheets(1), "A1") Global $WhatsCopied = ClipGet() ;~ Paste whats copied into the search text box and click submit Local $oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "courseManagerFormSearch") Local $oSearchString = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "courseInfoSearchText") _IEFormElementSetValue($oSearchString, $WhatsCopied) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) ;~ Lets see what we got from the search Local $oBBTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 2) Local $aBBTableData = _IETableWriteToArray($oBBTable) _ArrayDisplay($aBBTableData) EndFunc ;==>_CheckCourses ;~ This function allows changing the search criteria. Func _bbCourseSearchCategoryChange($sCategoryToSearch) Local $aSearchCategory[6] = ["Course ID", "Course Name", "Description", "Instructor", "Data Source Key", "Term"] Local $oForm = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "courseManagerFormSearch") Local $oSearchCategory = _IEGetObjByName($oForm, "courseInfoSearchKeyString") _IEAction($oSearchCategory, "focus") _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oSearchCategory, $aSearchCategory[$sCategoryToSearch], 1, "byText") EndFunc ;==>_bbCourseSearchCategoryChange ;~ All exit commands, including F4, calls this function Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit  
      My main question is: How do I create an If... Then based on what is found in the search results? I need additional tasks to run if Col 1, Row 2 in the array contains the exact string I searched for. (Am I going about this the right way?)
      My next question (I might make a new thread for): How do I make the whole thing loop, as in, copy the next cell in the Excel sheet and do the whole thing over again until there's no more? I understand that a For/Next loop thingy would be used. I just don't know how. Loops are really confusing to me.
      Thank you all for your guidance and have a happy new year!
    • By Vikramjeet
      $oExcel = ObjCreate("Excel.Application") $oExcel.Visible = 0 #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> WinActivate("MyApplication") ;Make my application active Local $hWnd = WinWaitActive("MyApplication", "", 5) ;Waits for my application to be the active application $oExcel.Application.WorkBooks.Open("C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Data.xlsx") ;Opens an excel file local $iCell = $oExcel.Application.Cells(31,1).Value ;Reads the number from row 1, cell 31 of the open excel file If $hWnd Then For $a = 1 to $iCell Send("G*S/") Send($oExcel.Application.Cells($a,1).Value) Send("'SET/US") Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(2000) Send("MB") Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(2000) $file = @ScriptDir & "\DATA.log" $iNum = StringRegExp(FileRead($file), "(?sm).*^\h*(\d{1,3})", 1)[0] ;I am reading the last instance of 1-3 numeric values in the DATA.log file ConsoleWrite($iNum & @CRLF) ;;;This is what I want to add - I also want to read the second last line of the DATA.log file and keep looking for an error 'Invalid Request' ;;;If I find the error 'Invalid Request' then I go back to the start - If $hWnd Then ;;;If I do not find the error then proceed to the below steps If $hWnd Then For $i = 1 To $iNum Send("GSET"& $i &"/USR") Sleep(500) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(1000) Next Else MsgBox(0, "", '"MyApplication" window not found.') EndIf Next EndIf $oExcel.Application.Quit In the above script, I want to add a condition after 'ConsoleWrite($iNum & @CRLF)'. If I find the text 'Invalid Request' in the second last line of the active DATA.log file then I go back to the start of the loop. However if I do not find the text 'Invalid Request' in the second last line of the Data.log file then i proceed to the further steps