Sign in to follow this  
PaLmeTToX

clipboard contents to array

Hello

I am trying to store the last 5 clipboard contents to a array. When i run my code, autoit is jumping in front of the system control +c and it is not copying anything to the clipboard. I am stumped, any ideas?

Global $x=0
Global $arr[5]

HotKeySet("^c","_stepper")
#cs*******************************************************************************************************
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#ce*******************************************************************************************************
func _stepper()
MsgBox(0, "Just message", "stepper is called")
    $arr[$x]=ClipGet()
        $x=$x+1
            if $x=5 then $x=0
MsgBox(0, "Just message",$x)
EndFunc
#cs*******************************************************************************************************
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#ce*******************************************************************************************************
While 1

Sleep(500)
    WEnd

I would agree, but the idea here is (if I'm not misreading anything) to replace/enhance the behavior of ctrl+c...

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Add this as the beginning of _stepper():

HotKeySet("^c")
    Send("^c")
    HotKeySet("^c", "_stepper")

​Thank you . That works great. 

#include <array.au3>
Global $x=0
Global $arr[5]

HotKeySet("^c","_stepper")
func _stepper()

HotKeySet("^c")
    Send("^c")
    HotKeySet("^c", "_stepper")

$arr[$x]=ClipGet()
        $x=$x+1
            if $x=5 then $x=0
;_ArrayDisplay($arr)
EndFunc
While 1

Sleep(300)
    WEnd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By roeselpi
      hello again,
      it has been a long time since i have been here and a long time since i last used autoit. ever so often when the time allows me to, then i follow up on an idea that i had a long time ago. i have done all the work on paper but now it is up to writing it in autoit and i keep stumbling over many little issues here and there. sometimes after a few days i will try again and get a step further but sometimes it just will not help no matter how long i try and think about a solution. for most of you it will be the basics but for me it is not all that easy, but at least i give it a try.
      right, down to business:
      here is my code:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <String.au3> ; ; PART 1: define replacements and check with msgbox ; Global $y, $z $y = "Yes" $z = "No" MsgBox(0,"replacements", $y & @CRLF & $z) ;the replacements in a message box ; ; PART 2: set the texts and check via console and msgbox ; Global $my1string = "abab" ;the first specified text MsgBox(0,"my1string", $my1string) ;the message box to output the first specified text Global $my2string = "icic" ;the second specified text MsgBox(0,"my2string", $my2string) ;the message box to output the second specified text ; ; PART 3: transform the strings to individual arrays ; $my1array = StringSplit($my1string, "") $my1array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my1array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my1array, "my1array") ;the display of the first specified array $my2array = StringSplit($my2string, "") $my2array[0] = "" _ArrayDelete($my2array, 0) _ArrayDisplay($my2array, "my2array") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 4: create an empty array for filling ; Global $OutputArray[4] $OutputArray[0] = "" _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the first specified array ; ; PART 5: compare & fill empty OutputArray with data after evaluation ; Global $i, $j, $k For $i = 0 to UBound($my1array) -1 For $j = 0 to UBound($my2array) -1 For $k = 0 to UBound($OutputArray) -1 If $my1array[$i] = "a" And $my2array[$j] = "i" Then $OutputArray[$k] = $y Else $OutputArray[$k] = $z EndIf Next Next Next _ArrayDisplay($OutputArray, "OutputArray") ;the display of the Newly filled Array In "Part 2" i make a string that is converted to an array in "Part 3" ... Now, I know that "a" and "i" are always in the exact same spot in both arrays and so i wanted to compare this and make a further array to document my findings by saying "yes" or "no" ... however my new array keeps saying just "no" allthough i can clearly see and know that it should say:
      yes no yes no my guess is that there is something wrong within my for-loops and that the counting is somehow "off" i guess that when the first for-loop is finished it reaches the second whilst the second for-loop is checking the first which would explain why it always says "no" instead of seeing the obvious.
      so my question would be: what is wrong with my for-loop? or where am i making an error that ultimately gives me the wrong results?
      help is much appreciated.
      kind regards
      roeselpi

PS: sorry for my not so great english spelling ... stupid german sitting here trying out intermediate english skills.
    • By Jangal
      Hello friends
      This app is slow
      How to increase its speed?

#include <Array.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <String.au3> Global $aWord[][2]  = [[1, "google"],[2,"hello"]]

Global $sFileName = @ScriptDir & "\1.txt" ; 2MB Text File Local $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileName) Local $res = StringRegExp($sFileRead, "(*UCP)\b[\pL\d]{2,}", 3) _ArrayDisplay($res)   for $sWord in $res     $iIndex = _ArraySearch($aWord, $sWord, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 2)     ;MsgBox(0,0,$iIndex)     if $iIndex == -1 Then         Local $aFill = [[0,$sWord]]         _ArrayAdd($aWord,$aFill)        ;      Else         $aWord[$iIndex][0] +=1     EndIf   Next _ArrayDisplay($aWord)

1.txt
    • By Colduction
      Hi dear friends!, i'm sorry for creating a new thread (a new problem), i have over than 9 lists that i want to combine them to be this (in this example, there are 3 test files):

I've written a little code for splitting main information, but i really confused how to make results as "Output.txt", here is that code:

$sRegex_1 = StringRegExp(FileRead("1.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_2 = StringRegExp(FileRead("2.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) $sRegex_3 = StringRegExp(FileRead("3.txt"), '(?s:(?<=\=\=\r\n)(.*?)(?=\r\n\=\=))', 3) For $i = 0 To UBound($sRegex_1) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_1[$i] & @CRLF) For $j = 0 To UBound($sRegex_2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_2[$j] & @CRLF) For $k = 0 To UBound($sRegex_3) - 1 ConsoleWrite($sRegex_3[$k] & @CRLF) Next Next Next  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello evrybody
      here is an example about how to split your texts using a delimiter with the ability to select how much of delimiters shows in each colum  with $i_number
      e.g
      you have a long text and you want to split it in an array
      that evry colum have a number (n) of lines
      i made a function that do that for you
      just call it with a three params
      $s_text
      your text
      $i_number
      the number that you want to put in each col
      $s_siparator
      the siparator
      default is "|"
      here is the function with example
      i hope that it will be useful for you

#include <Array.au3> $s_txt = "some text1some text2|some text3|some text4|some text5|some text6" $array = splitText($s_txt, 2) _ArrayDisplay($array) Func splitText($s_text, $i_number, $s_siparator = "|") Local $a_TXT = StringSplit($s_text, $s_siparator) Local $a_Return[$a_TXT[0] + 1] If ($a_TXT[0] <= $i_number) Or ($i_number <= 0) Then ReDim $a_Return[2] $a_Return[0] = 1 $a_Return[1] = $s_text Return $a_Return EndIf Local $i_Processed = 1, $i_arrayProcessed = 1 Do For $i = $i_Processed To ($i_Processed + $i_number) - 1 If ($a_TXT[0] < $i) Then ExitLoop If Not ($a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed]) Then $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] = $a_TXT[$i] Else $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] &= $s_siparator & $a_TXT[$i] EndIf $i_Processed += 1 Next $i_arrayProcessed += 1 Until ($a_TXT[0] < $i_Processed) ReDim $a_Return[$i_arrayProcessed] $a_Return[0] = $i_arrayProcessed - 1 Return $a_Return EndFunc ;==>splitText
      accept my greetings
      thanks to
      @Dan_555
      for his notes