09stephenb

Exactly how secure is crypt?

09stephenb

How secure is:

_Crypt_EncryptFile

_Crypt_DecryptFile

I understand the strength of encryption is mainly down to the algorithm and password, but I’m not referring to either of these, I am looking to find out how strong the code behind crypt it.

I have noticed when encrypting a file, it uses a “.tmp” file while encrypting. In my experience a “.tmp” file is temporary and is deleted after use. But does this file contain any data that is related to the file being encrypted, or worse the password itself. Even though the file is deleted, it could possibly be recovered with a tool like: https://www.piriform.com/recuva.

I'm not quite sure if this is a potential security threat, and if anyone could say if it is or not then that would be much appreciated.

jvds

I think it reads directly from the source file and write directly to the destination file without any temp files, but not 100% sure, you can look inside Crypt.au3 in autoit includes folder

BrewManNH

Where do you see this tmp file being created? I see plenty of deleted tmp files in my Temp folder, but none of them appear to be from autoit.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

iamtheky

I think this behavior but the other way, though no one really answered what it was for.  It did make me want to only use it for 1kb files so successes and failures result in the same payload.

Edited by boththose

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

09stephenb

The tmp file seems to appear in the windows temp directory as soon as the script is executed and is deleted shortly after.

RaiNote

If u want just to make something very strong against cracking decrypting etc just use AES 256bt Encryption ^-^ it's mainly i think the best also used by one of the most annoying trojan("Teslacrypt"but maybe it don't use it at all) used but here Times(1.)how long it would take to decrypt AES.

Edited by RaiNote

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

Stratus

can also ask for help on this forum bleepingcomputer.com/forum they helped me a lot!

jdelaney

Since you will need to include the encryption key within your script, probably not too secure.

Edit: didn't see that you didn't want that answer until after I posted it.

Edited by jdelaney
  • Like 1

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi everyone, I created a function to gather bitlocker information. It can tell you whether or not a drive is protected, which encryption method is being used, ...
      I tried to cover all the details in the function description

The function (and 3 "internal" functions) :
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _BitlockerDriveInfo ; Description ...: Get Bitlocker information for one or multiple drives ; Syntax.........: _BitlockerDriveInfo([$sDrive[, $sComputer = @ComputerName[, $bDebug = False]]]) ; Parameters ....: $sDrive - Optional: The drive. Allowed values are: ; |"" - Get the info for all available drives ; |Letter: - Get the info for the specific drive ; $sComputer - Optional: The computer from which the info should be requested ; $bDebug - Optional: Shows the hex ReturnValue from the WMI methods if set to True ; Return values .: Success - Returns a 2D array with the following information ; |[string] Drive Letter ; |[string] Drive Label ; |[string] Volume Type ; |[bool] Initialized For Protection ; |[string] Protection Status ; |[string] Lock Status ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Enabled ; |[bool] Auto Unlock Key Stored ; |[string] Conversion Status ; |[string] Encryption Method ; |[int] Encryption Percentage ; |[string] Wiping Status ; |[int] Wiping Percentage ; |[array] Key Protectors (Or [string] "None" if the drive isn't protected) ; Failure - 0, sets @error to: ; |1 - There was an issue retrieving the COM object. @extended returns error code from ObjGet ; |2 - The specified drive in $Drive doesn't exist ; |3 - There was an issue running the WMI query ; Author ........: colombeen ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: Requires to be run with admin elevation. Windows Vista or newer! ; A BIG THANKS to everyone from the community who contributed! ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: #include <Array.au3> ; $Header = "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|" & _ ; "Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption " & _ ; "Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors" ; _ArrayDisplay(_BitlockerDriveInfo(), "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, $Header) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _BitlockerDriveInfo($sDrive = "", $sComputer = @ComputerName, $bDebug = False) Local $aConversionStatusMsg[7] = ["Unknown", "Fully Decrypted", "Fully Encrypted", "Encryption In Progress", "Decryption In Progress", "Encryption Paused", "Decryption Paused"] Local $aEncryptionMethodMsg[9] = ["Unknown", "None", "AES_128_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_256_WITH_DIFFUSER", "AES_128", "AES_256", "HARDWARE_ENCRYPTION", "XTS_AES_128", "XTS_AES_256"] Local $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[11] = ["Unknown or other protector type", "Trusted Platform Module (TPM)", "External key", "Numerical password", "TPM And PIN", "TPM And Startup Key", "TPM And PIN And Startup Key", "Public Key", "Passphrase", "TPM Certificate", "CryptoAPI Next Generation (CNG) Protector"] Local $aLockStatusMsg[3] = ["Unknown", "Unlocked", "Locked"] Local $aProtectionStatusMsg[3] = ["Unprotected", "Protected", "Unknown"] Local $aVolumeTypeMsg[3] = ["Operating System Volume", "Fixed Data Volume", "Portable Data Volume"] Local $aWipingStatusMsg[5] = ["Unknown", "Free Space Not Wiped", "Free Space Wiped", "Free Space Wiping In Progress", "Free Space Wiping Paused"] Local $iRow = 0 Local $sRunMethod, $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery, $sDriveFilter, $iProtectionStatus, $iLockStatus, $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled, $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored, $iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage, $iEncryptionMethod, $aVolumeKeyProtectorID, $aVolumeKeyProtectors, $iKeyProtectorType $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) If $sDrive <> "" Then Local $iDriveType = _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $sDrive & "'", Default, $sComputer) If @error Or ($iDriveType <> 2 And $iDriveType <> 3) Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) $sDriveFilter = " WHERE DriveLetter='" & $sDrive & "'" EndIf $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume" & $sDriveFilter, "WQL", 0) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) Local $aResult[$objWMIQuery.count][14] For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "+> " & $objDrive.DriveLetter & @CRLF) If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetConversionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetConversionStatus($iConversionStatus, $iEncryptionPercentage, $iEncryptionFlags, $iWipingStatus, $iWipingPercentage) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetConversionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iConversionStatus = -1 $iWipingStatus = -1 $iEncryptionPercentage = 0 $iWipingPercentage = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetEncryptionMethod") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetEncryptionMethod($iEncryptionMethod) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetEncryptionMethod 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iEncryptionMethod = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectors") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetKeyProtectors("0", $aVolumeKeyProtectorID) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetKeyProtectors 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $aVolumeKeyProtectorID = 0 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetLockStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetLockStatus($iLockStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetLockStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iLockStatus = -1 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetProtectionStatus") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.GetProtectionStatus($iProtectionStatus) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> GetProtectionStatus 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $iProtectionStatus = 2 EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockEnabled") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockEnabled($bIsAutoUnlockEnabled) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockEnabled 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled = "Unknown" EndIf If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "IsAutoUnlockKeyStored") Then $sRunMethod = $objDrive.IsAutoUnlockKeyStored($bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored) If $bDebug Then ConsoleWrite("!> IsAutoUnlockKeyStored 0x" & Hex($sRunMethod) & @CRLF) Else $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored = "Unknown" EndIf If IsArray($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) And UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) > 0 Then Dim $aVolumeKeyProtectors[UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID)][2] For $i = 0 To UBound($aVolumeKeyProtectorID) - 1 $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][0] = $aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i] If _WMIMethodExists($objDrive, "GetKeyProtectorType") Then If $objDrive.GetKeyProtectorType($aVolumeKeyProtectorID[$i], $iKeyProtectorType) = 0 Then $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= $aKeyProtectorTypeMsg[$iKeyProtectorType] Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1]= "Unknown" EndIf Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors[$i][1] = "Unknown" EndIf Next Else $aVolumeKeyProtectors = "None" EndIf ; DriveLetter $aResult[$iRow][0] = $objDrive.DriveLetter ; DriveLabel $aResult[$iRow][1] = _WMIPropertyValue("VolumeName", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) ; VolumeType If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "VolumeType") Then $aResult[$iRow][2] = $aVolumeTypeMsg[$objDrive.VolumeType] Else If $objDrive.DriveLetter = _WMIPropertyValue("SystemDrive", "Win32_OperatingSystem", "", Default, $sComputer) Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[0] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 3 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[1] ElseIf _WMIPropertyValue("DriveType", "Win32_LogicalDisk", "WHERE DeviceID='" & $objDrive.DriveLetter & "'", Default, $sComputer) = 2 Then $aResult[$iRow][2]= $aVolumeTypeMsg[2] Else $aResult[$iRow][2]= "Unknown" EndIf EndIf ; IsVolumeInitializedForProtection If _WMIPropertyExists($objDrive, "IsVolumeInitializedForProtection") Then $aResult[$iRow][3] = $objDrive.IsVolumeInitializedForProtection Else $aResult[$iRow][3] = "Unkown" EndIf ; ProtectionStatus $aResult[$iRow][4] = $aProtectionStatusMsg[$iProtectionStatus] ; LockStatus $aResult[$iRow][5] = $aLockStatusMsg[$iLockStatus + 1] ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][6] = $bIsAutoUnlockEnabled ; IsAutoUnlockEnabled $aResult[$iRow][7] = $bIsAutoUnlockKeyStored ; ConversionStatus $aResult[$iRow][8] = $aConversionStatusMsg[$iConversionStatus + 1] ; EncryptionMethod $aResult[$iRow][9] = $aEncryptionMethodMsg[$iEncryptionMethod + 1] ; EncryptionPercentage $aResult[$iRow][10] = $iEncryptionPercentage ; WipingStatus $aResult[$iRow][11] = $aWipingStatusMsg[$iWipingStatus + 1] ; WipingPercentage $aResult[$iRow][12] = $iWipingPercentage ; KeyProtectors $aResult[$iRow][13] = $aVolumeKeyProtectors $iRow += 1 Next _ArraySort($aResult) Return $aResult EndFunc ;==>_BitlockerDriveInfo Func _WMIPropertyExists($Object, $Property) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sProperty In $Object.Properties_ If $sProperty.Name = $Property Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyExists Func _WMIMethodExists($Object, $Method) If Not IsObj($Object) Then Return False For $sMethod In $Object.Methods_ If $sMethod.Name = $Method Then Return True Next Return False EndFunc ;==>_WMIMethodExists Func _WMIPropertyValue($sProperty = "", $sClass = "", $sFilter = "", $sNamespace = Default, $sComputer = @ComputerName) Local $objWMIService, $objWMIQuery If $sClass = "" Or $sProperty = "" Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) If $sFilter <> "" Then $sFilter = " " & $sFilter If $sNamespace = Default Then $sNamespace = "\root\CIMV2" $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,authenticationLevel=pktPrivacy}!\\" & $sComputer & $sNamespace) If @error Then Return SetError(2, @error, 0) $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM " & $sClass & $sFilter, "WQL", 0x30) If Not IsObj($objWMIQuery) Then Return SetError(3, 0, 0) For $objItem In $objWMIQuery For $Property In $objItem.Properties_ If $Property.Name = $sProperty Then Return $Property.Value EndIf Next Next Return SetError(4, 0, 0) EndFunc ;==>_WMIPropertyValue  
      Example 1:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on all available drives Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo() If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then _ArrayDisplay($test, "Bitlocker Drive Info", "", 64, Default, "Drive Letter|Drive Label|Volume Type|Initialized For Protection|Protection Status|Lock Status|Auto Unlock Enabled|Auto Unlock Key Stored|Conversion Status|Encryption Method|Encryption Percentage|Wiping Status|Wiping Percentage|Key Protectors") ; Display the Key Protectors for the first record If IsArray($test[0][13]) Then _ArrayDisplay($test[0][13]) EndIf Example 2:
      #RequireAdmin #include <array.au3> ; Get information on the C-drive of the current computer + show extra information in the console Global $test = _BitlockerDriveInfo("C:", @ComputerName, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("!> _BitlockerDriveInfo() error: " & @error & ". extended: " & @extended & @CRLF) ElseIf IsArray($test) Then ConsoleWrite("Bitlocker information on the " & $test[0][0] & " drive" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Protection Status: " & $test[0][4] & @CRLF) EndIf  
      Screenshot for the first example:

Suggestions? Bugs?
      Just let me know

TODO:
      ???  
      Version 1.0:
      Initial release Version 1.1:
      Fixed: Drive Label will not work when you request the information from a remote system (currently using DriveGetLabel) Fixed: The current fix for the missing VolumeType property in some Windows versions will only work locally Added: New internal function (_WMIPropertyValue()) Version 1.2:
      Fixed: The drive exists & drive type check only worked locally when a drive was specified in $sDrive
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to get some information using WMI, from the Win32_EncryptableVolume class.
      I exec my query, filter out the C-drive, but when I need more info using the objects methods, I only get 1 value back and I can't seem to retrieve the other out params that should be there.
      A very minimal version of what I'm trying to do (no error checking etc, very basic). You need to start SciTE as admin or you won't see any results in the console!
      #RequireAdmin $strComputer = @ComputerName $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption") $objWMIQuery = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_EncryptableVolume WHERE DriveLetter='C:'", "WQL", 0) For $objDrive In $objWMIQuery ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus() & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().ConversionStatus & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("> " & $objDrive.GetConversionStatus().EncryptionPercentage & @CRLF) Next The result from the console is : 
      > 0 > > What I'm expecting to get back is : 
      > 0 > 0 > 0 When using powershell I get this (run as admin is required!!!) : 
      PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> (Get-WmiObject -namespace "Root\cimv2\security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption" -ClassName "Win32_Encryptablevolume" -Filter "DriveLetter='C:'").GetConversionStatus() ... ConversionStatus : 0 EncryptionFlags : 0 EncryptionPercentage : 0 ReturnValue : 0 ... All I seem to be getting is the ReturnValue when I use the method.
      I've tried this on multiple methods, always ending up with the same result
      Anyone here who has experience with this type of thing?

Greetz
      colombeen
    • careca
      By careca
      Let's say you have some files you dont want anyone to know what they are,
      and you dont want anyone to be able to open them, you could encrypt them,
      but if the files are big it'll take a long time to do the operations for you to be able to open those files.
      I made this to make this process faster, and still not easy for someone to open the files, or even know what type they are.
      What it does is change the filename to a random number with 8 digits and .inc extension.
      The original filename is encrypted in the file itself, with a PIN provided by the user up to 4 digits, this PIN is also a number that's going to be used to split the file and change it internally, so the end result is a file with a header that's got the original filename encrypted, and the rest of the file scrambled a bit.
      The way it works is simple, place the application in a folder where you want to hide the files, it will ask for a pin, after you press ok, the application asks :
      Encrypt or decrypt?
      If encrypt, the files will become the 8 digit .inc files.
      The originals will stay, the user can delete the originals or do whatever.
      Then to open the files back, same process, but this time choose decrypt, and a listview will show the random filenames and the corresponding decrypted/original filenames and extension, uppon double click they open with whatever application is the default for them. There's a search feature, and an "extract all" button, to get all files back to original/unencrypted versions.
      Feedback is wellcome.
    • Overkill
      By Overkill
      Hi all,
      I am working on a GUI program to update Google's Dynamic DNS (API at https://support.google.com/domains/answer/6147083?authuser=1&hl=en if you scroll to bottom). I am not a programmer by any means - just a sysadmin who has picked up on some things along the way. I am sure that there's better ways to do a lot of things in this script; I'm just going with what I know.
      My challenge right now is that I'd like a better way to store the credentials both in memory as well as in system registry or INI file (not sure which way I want to go for local storage). How should I convert the passwords to a secure string in a manner that can't be easily reversed, yet is still accessible to the script? Is that even an option in AutoIt?
      Can anybody provide me with links to good reference posts, or coding suggestions for how best to achieve this in the script below? I am using the WinHTTP UDF (https://github.com/dragana-r/autoit-winhttp/releases) to make my API calls.
      #include<WinHTTP.au3> #include<GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include<EditConstants.au3> #include<iNet.au3> #include<Array.au3> DIM $aDomainList[1][4] $aDomainList[0][0] = 0 $gMainGUI = GUICreate("Overkill's Google DNS Updater",800,800) $gDomainLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("FQDN",21,8) $gDomainInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,5,300) $gUserLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Username",5,36) $gUserInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,32,130,Default,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_PASSWORD)) $gPasswordLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password",6,64) $gPassInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("",60,60,130,Default,BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT,$ES_PASSWORD)) $gAddButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD DOMAIN",200,31,160,52) $gCurrentIP = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Current IP: " & _CheckIP(),5,780) $gDomainList = GUICtrlCreateListView("Domain | Resolved IP | Update Status",5,120,600,600) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$gMainGUI) while 1 $m = GUIGetMsg() IF $M = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE then Exit IF $M = $gAddButton Then $sAddDomain = GUICtrlRead($gDomainInput) $sAddUser = GUICtrlRead($gUserInput) $sAddPass = GUICtrlRead($gPassInput) $sResolveIP = _DNSCheck($sAddDomain) ;Google wants you to avoid sending updates when there are no changes If StringCompare($sResolveIP,_CheckIP()) = 0 Then $sStatus = "No change, not sending update" Else $sStatus = _DNSUpdate($sAddDomain,$sAddUser,$sAddPass) EndIf ;Check to make sure all fields are completed before continuing IF StringLen($sAddDomain) = 0 OR StringLen($sAddUser) = 0 OR StringLen($sAddPass) = 0 Then MsgBox(0,"","Please complete all fields") Else ; If the fields all have data, then continue ;Check to see if the entry exists in the array already $iSanity = _ArraySearch($aDomainList,$sAddDomain) IF $iSanity = 0 Then _ArrayAdd($aDomainList,$sAddDomain & "|" & $sAddUser & "|" & $sAddPass ) If @error = 0 Then $aDomainList[0][0] += 1 $aDomainList[$aDomainList[0][0]][3] = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sAddDomain & "|" & $sResolveIP & "|" & $sStatus,$gDomainList) Else MsgBox(0,"","Error adding input to list") EndIf Else ; If $iSanity <> 0 ; Update existing info in array and listviewitem $aDomainList[$iSanity][0] = $sAddDomain $aDomainList[$iSanity][1] = $sAddUser $aDomainList[$iSanity][2] = $sAddPass GUICtrlSetData($aDomainList[$iSanity][3],$sAddDomain & "|" & $sResolveIP & "|" & $sStatus) EndIf ; If $iSanity = 0 EndIf ; If StringLen... EndIf ; If $m = $gaddbutton WEnd ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _DNSCheck($sFQDN) $sJSON = _INetGetSource("https://dns.google.com/resolve?name=" & $sFQDN & "&cd=1") ConsoleWrite($sJSON & @CRLF) $sIPAddress = StringRegExpReplace($sJSON,'^.*data": "(.*?)".*?$',"\1") Return $sIPAddress EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _DNSUpdate($sFQDN,$sUser,$sPass) Local $sGoogleAPIURI = "https://domains.google.com" Local $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen() Local $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, $sGoogleAPIURI) Local $sHeader = _ 'Authorization: Basic ' & _Base64Encode($sUser & ":" & $sPass) & @CRLF & _ 'Accept: */*' & @CRLF & _ 'User-Agent: AutoITScript/' & @AutoItVersion & @CRLF & _ 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' Local $aHTTPResponse = _WinHttpSimpleSSLRequest($hConnect, "POST", "/nic/update", Default, "hostname=" & $sFQDN, $sHeader, True, Default, Default, Default, True) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen) If IsArray($aHTTPResponse) Then $sHTTPResponse = "Header:" & @CRLF & $aHTTPResponse[0] & @CRLF & "Data:" & @CRLF & $aHTTPResponse[1] & @CRLF & @CRLF & @CRLF Return $aHTTPResponse[1] Else $sHTTPResponse = "NO REPLY" Return "No reply from " & $sGoogleAPIURI EndIf EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _Base64Encode($sData) Local $oXml = ObjCreate("Msxml2.DOMDocument") If Not IsObj($oXml) Then SetError(1, 1, 0) EndIf Local $oElement = $oXml.createElement("b64") If Not IsObj($oElement) Then SetError(2, 2, 0) EndIf $oElement.dataType = "bin.base64" $oElement.nodeTypedValue = Binary($sData) Local $sReturn = $oElement.Text If StringLen($sReturn) = 0 Then SetError(3, 3, 0) EndIf Return $sReturn EndFunc ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _CheckIP() Return _INetGetSource("https://domains.google.com/checkip") EndFunc ;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------