TheAutomator

CUI console mouseevent

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi everyone :bye:

Can someone guide me to the right direction with this question?

I need a simple example for getting the mouse coordinates and other input events (using api calls, not mousegetpos) on a console window (return the x and y cell)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms684239(v=vs.85).aspx

UDF link where I get the code from:

https://github.com/MattDiesel/au3-console/blob/master/Console.au3

A c++ example that does exactly what i'm looking for:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms685035(v=vs.85).aspx

The code in the attachments helps a lot but I don't quite understand it,

what code of it is necessary and is there a way more 'simple/less code' way to do this (like the c++ example)

Thanks,

TheAutomator

test.au3

Edited by TheAutomator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      As I was searching this forum I came along something intresting what was new to me.
      CUI/GUI hybrid.
      Whish sounds very usefull to me to compile it all into 1 script.
      So i was fideling around whit it but couldn't get it to work.
      In the real script (not this simplified version) i got a lot of functions whish i can use whan talking to it by commandline and switches.
      I could not get this to work and hope somebody could give me some pointers on how to make it work.
      Also I was hoping iff somebody could help me whit the /? function?
      (I don't know how to output the help text back to the commandline or the function that can help me do it)
      please advice and thanks in advanced.
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #include <Process.au3> #include <Array.au3> If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then If _ProcessGetName(ProcessGetParent(@AutoItPID)) = "cmd.exe" Then ;ConsoleWrite("Program was started in CMD" & @CRLF) If Mod($CmdLine[0], 2) <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, $sTitle, "Invalid number of parameters! has to be a multiple of 2!") If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, $sTitle, "No parameters passed!") For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0] Step 2 If $CmdLine[$i] = "/switch" Then MsgBox(64, "Passed Parameters", "/switch is " & $CmdLine[$i+1]) If $CmdLine[$i] = "/?" Then MsgBox(64, "Passed Parameters", "/? " ) Next _ArrayDisplay($CmdLine) Else #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 239, 65, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 32, 24, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 120, 24, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 button1() Case $button2 button2() EndSwitch WEnd EndIf EndIf Exit Func button1() MsgBox(16, "title", "button1()!") EndFunc Func button2() MsgBox(16, "title", "button1()!") EndFunc Func ProcessGetParent($i_PID) ;get PID from parent process done by SmOke_N Local $TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS = 0x00000002 Local $a_tool_help = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "long", "CreateToolhelp32Snapshot", "int", $TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS, "int", 0) If IsArray($a_tool_help) = 0 Or $a_tool_help[0] = -1 Then Return SetError(1, 0, $i_PID) Local $tagPROCESSENTRY32 = _ DllStructCreate( _ "dword dwsize;" & _ "dword cntUsage;" & _ "dword th32ProcessID;" & _ "uint th32DefaultHeapID;" & _ "dword th32ModuleID;" & _ "dword cntThreads;" & _ "dword th32ParentProcessID;" & _ "long pcPriClassBase;" & _ "dword dwFlags;" & _ "char szExeFile[260]" _ ) DllStructSetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, 1, DllStructGetSize($tagPROCESSENTRY32)) Local $p_PROCESSENTRY32 = DllStructGetPtr($tagPROCESSENTRY32) Local $a_pfirst = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "Process32First", "long", $a_tool_help[0], "ptr", $p_PROCESSENTRY32) If IsArray($a_pfirst) = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 0, $i_PID) Local $a_pnext, $i_return = 0 If DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ProcessID") = $i_PID Then $i_return = DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ParentProcessID") DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "long", $a_tool_help[0]) If $i_return Then Return $i_return Return $i_PID EndIf While @error = 0 $a_pnext = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "Process32Next", "long", $a_tool_help[0], "ptr", $p_PROCESSENTRY32) If DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ProcessID") = $i_PID Then $i_return = DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ParentProcessID") If $i_return Then ExitLoop $i_return = $i_PID ExitLoop EndIf WEnd DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "long", $a_tool_help[0]) Return $i_return EndFunc ;==>ProcessGetParent  
    • ur
      By ur
      I am running the tomcat batch file through autoit   and need to wait until the below line I get in console output.

But when I am trying to read the console output using the ProcessEx UDF, I am getting only the partial output.
      So, can you please suggest how to handle this.
    • perlabsrat
      By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd
    • PClough
      By PClough
      Hi everyone!
      I want to programmatically alter the structure of a large number of PDF which have different sizes and orientation, and come from different generators. To do this I need to be able to capture different parameters describing their layout.  I use a console tool called pdfInfo (part of the xpdf public domain suite) which provides me with everything I need. The idea is first to run pdfInfo against my pdf file redirecting the console's output to a text file. And then to load and parse the text file to get the parameters I need.  The only problem is that no output file is ever created.  I've looked through the forums and saw a number of threads loosely related to this but none of the suggested solutions (like using StdoutRead) has worked for me. I should say maybe that I'm running Win10.
      So here's the code that doesn't work:
      $pdfInfo = "f:\pdfinfo.exe" $pdfTest = "f:\test.pdf" RunWait(chr(34) & $pdfInfo & " -box " & $pdfTest & " > f:\log.txt", "", @SW_HIDE) If you use in a console the command line: 
      f:\pdfinfo.exe -box f:\test.pdf > f:\log.txt
      it works perfectly.  But the piece of code above does not create the log.txt file. So any idea what I am doing wrong.  Thanks for any help!