TheAutomator

CUI console mouseevent

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi everyone :bye:

Can someone guide me to the right direction with this question?

I need a simple example for getting the mouse coordinates and other input events (using api calls, not mousegetpos) on a console window (return the x and y cell)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms684239(v=vs.85).aspx

UDF link where I get the code from:

https://github.com/MattDiesel/au3-console/blob/master/Console.au3

A c++ example that does exactly what i'm looking for:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms685035(v=vs.85).aspx

The code in the attachments helps a lot but I don't quite understand it,

what code of it is necessary and is there a way more 'simple/less code' way to do this (like the c++ example)

Thanks,

TheAutomator

test.au3

Edited by TheAutomator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• perlabsrat
      By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd
    • PClough
      By PClough
      Hi everyone!
      I want to programmatically alter the structure of a large number of PDF which have different sizes and orientation, and come from different generators. To do this I need to be able to capture different parameters describing their layout.  I use a console tool called pdfInfo (part of the xpdf public domain suite) which provides me with everything I need. The idea is first to run pdfInfo against my pdf file redirecting the console's output to a text file. And then to load and parse the text file to get the parameters I need.  The only problem is that no output file is ever created.  I've looked through the forums and saw a number of threads loosely related to this but none of the suggested solutions (like using StdoutRead) has worked for me. I should say maybe that I'm running Win10.
      So here's the code that doesn't work:
      $pdfInfo = "f:\pdfinfo.exe" $pdfTest = "f:\test.pdf" RunWait(chr(34) & $pdfInfo & " -box " & $pdfTest & " > f:\log.txt", "", @SW_HIDE) If you use in a console the command line: 
      f:\pdfinfo.exe -box f:\test.pdf > f:\log.txt
      it works perfectly.  But the piece of code above does not create the log.txt file. So any idea what I am doing wrong.  Thanks for any help!

• Marcelos
      By Marcelos
      In my work place they blocked the application movemouse. so y decided to do one by myself , to cheat the system.
      I have used some peaces of code from another scripts I have, and also I have found in this forum
      Hope this helps
      $version="0.2" #include <Misc.au3> If _Singleton(@ScriptName, 1) = 0 Then ; allow only one instance MsgBox(0, "Warning", "An occurence of " & @ScriptName & " is already running") Exit EndIf #region tray icon #NoTrayIcon Opt("TrayIconHide", 0) Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1) TraySetToolTip("Ratoner "& $version) Local $exititem = TrayCreateItem("Exit") TraySetState(1) ; Show the tray menu. #endregion #region variables $BlockScreensaver=1 $flagMouse=1 $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 $posMouseMovedX=0 $posMouseMovedY=0 $Counter= 0 #endregion #region main Local $hTimer = TimerInit() while 1 $Counter=$Counter+1 if $Counter>1000 then CheckifMouseMove() if $MouseNotMovedCounter>2 then moveMouse() $Counter= 0 endif Switch TrayGetMsg() Case $exititem exit EndSwitch sleep(50) wend #endregion #region functions func CheckifMouseMove() ;~ ConsoleWrite("+CheckifMouseMove()" & @crlf) $posMouseMoved = MouseGetPos() if $posMouseMovedX<>$posMouseMoved[0]or $posMouseMovedY <> $posMouseMoved[1] then $posMouseMovedX=$posMouseMoved[0] $posMouseMovedY=$posMouseMoved[1] $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 ;~ ConsoleWrite('>$MouseNotMovedCounter = ' & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf ) Else ;$MouseMoved=0 $MouseNotMovedCounter=$MouseNotMovedCounter+1 ;~ ConsoleWrite('--$MouseNotMovedCounter = ' & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf ) endif EndFunc func moveMouse() ;~ ConsoleWrite("+moveMouse" & @crlf) Local $posMouse = MouseGetPos() $flagMouse=$flagMouse*-1 Local $new_y = $posMouse[1] + $flagMouse ; + (10*$flagMouse) MouseMove($posMouse[0],$new_y) $MouseNotMovedCounter=0 ;~ ConsoleWrite("+mouseMove $MouseNotMovedCounter" & $MouseNotMovedCounter & @crlf) endfunc #endregion  
    • aiter
      By aiter
      I am running my compiled application as a console application and need to prevent any internal errors from being displayed as a gui message, but rather display it as a console message only. An example of such an error would be a bad array reference (out of bounds).
      Does anyone know how to do this or point me in the right direction?
    • TXTechie
      By TXTechie
      I normally launch things silently, but now I want to launch a batch (.cmd) file and have it run as normal displaying it's standard output to the user. Whether I use ShellExecuteWait or RunWait, the command prompt window is displayed, but the output is blank (although I know that the batch file is processing normally because it also produces a log file).
      If this is because AutoIt is re-directing the standard I/O of the batch file/console window, is there a way I can bypass the I/O redirection?
      Thanks,
      TXTechie