Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samir90

Need help Guys

10 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I just made a GUI opening youtube

I want to make clicks only inside GUI(let's say if i have a photo on full screen and the GUI is behind that photo I still want a video from GUI browser to be clicked without clicking the photo)

Hope you guys will understand because I cant explain so good....

Here is the code:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Example()

Func Example()

$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
    GUICreate("",800, 600, 0 , 0)
    $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 0, 0, 800, 600)
    $oIE.navigate("https://www.youtube.com")
    GUISetState()

While 1
        sleep(1000)
    WEnd

GUIDelete()

EndFunc

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Edited by JLogan3o13

Set your GUI for Always On Top?

Use $WS_EX_TOPMOST as an EX Style for GUICreate()

@Samir90 in the future please surround your code with code tags, I have done so for you this time. Also, please give thought to giving meaningful titles to your post, this is General Help and Support, everyone needs help.

1 person likes this

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Sorry was my first post.... and thank you JLogan3o13

Let's say i have a button on that GUI and I want that button to get clicked 

MouseClick dosen't work because it do a click on a specified location x and y 

If the GUI is behind a photo I don't want the photo to get clicked I still want the button to be clicked

@JohnOne I don't know how to use that command ... 

Can you please give me an example to understand it 

Thank you in advance

Open the help file, find the function, look at the example script in the help file to see how it is used.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I did that but i cant figure it out....

Ok lets say my code open a browser with a video and i want to click that video 5000 times(pause and unpause)(let's say it take 5 min(got a random number of min))

After I start the program I have a GUI and I want to still do the pause unpause... if I open a picture in full screen and the GUI is behind that photo

It is just an example I just want to find how to do this...

You get the ID if the control you want to click, you can do that with window info tool.

Nine times out of ten, it does not matter if the window containing the control is behind another or even minimized, it will still click it.

You need to look at the example again and adapt it to your real life problem.

Posting that real life problem with links, names of applications etcetera, will get you better help that vague "let's says".

1 person likes this

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Thank you @JohnOne I did that but the Id is always random no? 

That make the program usable once

I updated the program for a real example and I want the program to do what this does behind a photo sorry but I did it with MouseClick : 

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Example()

Func Example()

$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
    GUICreate("ClickHere",800, 600, 0 , 0)
    $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj ($oIE, 0, 0, 800, 600)
    $oIE.navigate("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyCP2IfGTcY")
    GUISetState()
    Sleep(5000)
    MouseClick("left",200,200,12)
    While 1
        sleep(1000)
    WEnd

GUIDelete()

EndFunc

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!
    • computergroove
      By computergroove
      I've made a form in Koda where I make a list of 3 user definable elements that I want to be able to replicate with a button press so a user can add data that can be used as part of the program. 
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=D:\Carbonite Important\0 - Programing\Scite and Autoit\Koda 1.7.3.0\Forms\Mileage Estimator.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Save Project", 614, 1126, 298, 141) $Location = GUICtrlCreateInput("Location", 40, 112, 345, 21) $Distance = GUICtrlCreateInput("Distance", 400, 112, 89, 21) $AddLocation = GUICtrlCreateButton("AddLocation", 288, 80, 97, 25) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Location", 40, 88, 45, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Distance", 400, 88, 46, 17) $HomeBase = GUICtrlCreateInput("HomeBase", 312, 32, 121, 21) $LeapYear = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("LeapYear", 464, 32, 17, 17) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Leap Year?", 488, 32, 59, 17) $Variance = GUICtrlCreateInput("Variance", 504, 112, 81, 21) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Variance", 504, 88, 46, 17) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Home Base", 312, 8, 59, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 144, 56, 1, 57) $Save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save Project", 40, 16, 121, 25) $Load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load Project", 176, 16, 121, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Form1 Case $AddLocation EndSwitch WEnd I want to press the "add location" button and have the fields {Location, Distance and variance} create a new blank record located under the existing 3 input boxes. Since the fields can number over 30 locations in some examples I am thinking about having these items in a scrolling window. What is the best way to do this and can auto it add a variable while running by pressing a button?
    • XaelloNegative
      By XaelloNegative
      Hi,
      I made a small blunder with my code. I created the GUI under 1920x1080 resolution however, my user is configured to ONLY 1080x720 and cannot go any further than that.
      What do you guys think is the best way to correct this one? Resolution mathematics is something that came to mind however I do not have access to his PC to check  from time to time if  my estimation is correct and the resolution on my PC doesn't go down to 1080x720.
      Please help.
      ~XN~
    • Ignacio
      By Ignacio
      Hello, and good day
      Im trying to make a sentence autocompleter so that when you type certain words (or commands) the scripts, and im in need of help/pointers
      That is what i have at the time and the issues i have currently is that:
      - I cant find an easy way to reset the counter to 0 in case a different letter from those are pressed ( tried NOT _ispressed but i think i got it wrong)
      -Is there another way to detect the key press that _ispressed? (i couldnt find it so far), since i feel like it is too clunky ( although maybe that is just me and my way to code)
      - for some reason the hex code (6F) for the / (divide nume pad) isnt working for me

Im thinking of making a text file with some words to use them as variables/comparations  (so that at least removes the need of a variable for the words in the script) and make the script make a temporal text file to save the input and then compare it with the other one. But i dont know if that is a good approach.
      Thanks for your time and patience.