dost0011

Audio Balance doesn't work

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've a problem: i want to use "WMPlayer.ocx" to change the balance to play the sounds from the left channel or the right channel. But it doesn't work - the result is always from both channels and I don't know what to change. Could you help please?

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libra…61(v=winembedded.70).aspx

here from -10000 to 10000.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libra…op/dd564326(v=vs.85).aspx

here from -100 to 100

But both doesn't work :sweating:

Balance.au3

Nobody any idea?

dost0011, please wait at least 24 hours before bumping your threads. Not everyone on this forum is in the same time zone; the person best able to answer your question may not be online at the moment.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Please help me - it's very urgent...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Imperial
      By Imperial
      How to make AutoIt Detect Sounds using the Microphone Input to hear you what you said
    • Danyfirex
      By Danyfirex
      Hi all. some time without share something. today I made this UDF because I really like this library so I wanted to share with all you.

libZPlay (Win32) 
      Version 2.02 
      06. May, 2010. 
      This is multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams. 
      New: version 2.02 can also record sound from soundcard and encode into disk file with mp3, ogg, flac, aac or wav encoder.

For more information look into the LibzPlay Page.txt file into the zip file.

About the libZPlay UDF
      supports playing mp3, ogg, AAC, AC-3, flac, wav, pcm UNICODE support for functions using strings ( filename, error messages, ID3 info, ... )  REVERSE PLAYING (you can play song backward in real time, "real" backward playing without predecoding in PCM)  built in echo and reverb sound processor  internal volume control (without affecting wave out device volume)  pulling VU meter data (you can simply create VU meter)  built in FFT spectrum graph, library will draw complete spectrum graph on your window  ibzPlayExample.au3 Capture:

LibzPlayAU3.zip File contents
      libZPlay.au3 libzPlayExample.au3 libZPlayform.kxf  LibzPlay Page.txt  License.txt- From the  libZPlay SDK Readme.txt - From the  libZPlay SDK ChangeLog.txt - From the  libZPlay SDK libzplay.dll - From the  libZPlay SDK libzplay.chm - From the  libZPlay SDK libzplay.chw - From the  libZPlay SDK  
      Download:
      LibzPlayAU3.zip

Saludos

• eukalyptus
      By eukalyptus
      DirectSound UDF
      play audio files, record microphone, apply effects or create your own sound - check out the examples
      Download: https://autoit.de/index.php/Attachment/69-DirectSound-7z/
      Or visit the original topic at the german forum - link in my signature
    • nullschritt
      By nullschritt
      Hey forum!
      I'm getting close to releasing a beta version of my encrypted p2p messenger I'm coding.
      One feature I'de really like to implement is audio chat.
      I've searched through the forum, and can't seem to find any examples of capturing audio from the microphone, without writing it to a file.
      Capturing it to a file makes the audio very choppy, as bits and pieces get cut out between audio files.
      I believe at one point I saw a udf that allows capturing audio directly as a stream(that I could then send as packets across the network)
      Could anyone point me in the right direction, as to how to go about capturing audio as a stream of data that I could then break into packets and send?
      Thanks!
      -null
      Edit: There used to be an example in the BASS UDF, but I can't seem to locate it, or figure out exactly how to go about streaming audio with the included documentation.